• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Asuka Langley

good call, how does Adam Green survive on youtube? E. Michael Jones was one of the most tame JQ channels on youtube.

MarkT

OMG, I just realized that Adam Green looks like white Jesus.

VC

All the infighting is hilarious with all you YT dweebs arguing over each other's popularity and incomes and "inside information", but FFS get rid of them fast with their angry jealous harassment IF you have lots of callers on hold. You're wasting waaayyy too much time with arguing over your blue pilled channel fights. :D

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: MarkT on July 09, 2020, 10:32:54 PM
Hate the very high audio volume level of your commercials and music.
Very irritating. Huge turn off actually.
Have some class and keep the volume level the same as your podcast.
Remember that people are listening at night and it might upset others in the household.
This part of your podcast sucks,Sir.

I don't run the boards that go out over the radio feed but I'll let Jeran know. Thanks for the feedback.

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 06:15:46 PM
I really have no memory. Art died. Heather cried (mourned). For long enough that Keith fired her. She was replaced by somebody else.Heather started a new show. Then quit. Then started. Then quit. Basically, she proved she was the true #legacy.

Along the way, she was counseled by astrologer to the stars, Lasha (Rosegirl) on how to win friends and influence people. As it turns out, Lasha may not be the best teacher for that subject.

The song posted above was a "MV instant classic" describing what poor Keith went through.

Where were we? Ah yes. Heather says Art killed himself. Dynamohum gets upset. Airyn (sp?) Bell goes on DH's show to set the record straight. MITD host quits and is replaced by Dave Schrader, who attracts all of the cat ladies as rabid fans (and, to be fair, did not completely suck on the few shows I heard him on.)

Keith did a gabcast. Now sold MITD to some flat earther named "Tim" (see below.) I don't think it was a dream... I'm pretty certain that Heather then hosted one program of MITD after that. And then another "Tim" hosted a few shows. And then it disappeared completely for a month. Now owned by Rubini, MITD has brought on "Dave Stapleman" as the new host of MITD.

And we all are waiting on the actual ride to end. You may have thought it ended with Bell's death when you appear to have stepped off the ride. But if anything, it has been picking up speed.

Edit: I almost forgot. Noorie still sucks.

That was excellent. Especially the Dave Noory bit.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on July 09, 2020, 06:42:31 PM
I can't do a GabCast this coming Sunday, but I could do it on the afternoon of Sunday the 19th if that would work for you. DynamoHum could join us if she'd like.

The Universe is smiling on us because that is a good day for me as well.

heater

What exactly are you looking for?

as a top engineer at Vandeven Enterprises I have worked on famous projects like:

Gabcast IRC chat box

Former Art Bell Promotional & production team insider

Former host and engineer of the BellGab Awards

FireFub lead engineer and QA assistant

The failed (no fault of my own) BellGab Social Media Network

When you choose Vandeven Enterprises you get the grand vision of MV and the reliable delivery of themudking

Mr. Rubini, ive been keeping Young Stolp in-line during his dlive show. also, i appreciate your email of support and full confidence, it means a lot to me personally.

Lilith

Quote from: heater on July 10, 2020, 11:26:29 AM
What exactly are you looking for?

as a top engineer at Vandeven Enterprises I have worked on famous projects like:

Gabcast IRC chat box

Former Art Bell Promotional & production team insider

Former host and engineer of the BellGab Awards

FireFub lead engineer and QA assistant

The failed (no fault of my own) BellGab Social Media Network

When you choose Vandeven Enterprises you get the grand vision of MV and the reliable delivery of themudking

Mr. Rubini/Mudking?  Could be a match made in Heaven!

Praise MV!

Quote from: Lilith on July 10, 2020, 12:33:30 PM

Praise MV!

Richard Groyper supports the Rubini/Mudking pairing one hundred percent!

#PraiseMV
#TrustRubini

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 10, 2020, 12:56:10 PM

#PraiseMV
#TrustRubini

I can think of nobody with the vast knowledge and skills required, other than our own Mudking!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 10, 2020, 12:33:30 PM

Praise MV!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 10, 2020, 12:56:10 PM

#PraiseMV
#TrustRubini

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 10, 2020, 01:36:47 PM
Rubini hatred will not be tolerated!  ;)

That’s just like your opinion, evil nazi.

P.S. Catladies need to be gassed. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 10, 2020, 05:02:44 AM
The Stolpman's can't stand working with their leader.

Who can handle working w/ Rubini?

AB could.

JBW could.

KR figured it out.

I need my next KR

Who wants the job?

www.DarkMatter.Radio

Who has the skills?

Let's go!

#Legacy

#TakeBackTheNight

producer@midnightinthedesert.com
Rubini

Lilith

Dear Nathan:

If you would like to follow in the Art Bell tradition, he answered the phones like so:

East of the Rockies, you're ON THE AIR!
West of the Rockies, you're ON THE AIR!
WildCard Line, you're ON THE AIR!
BellGab Hotline, you're ON THE AIR!

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 10, 2020, 03:34:15 PM
Yeah! Let's rock! Call Mr. Rubini  8)

Mr. Rubini's GOT THE SPIRIT!

Praise MV!

IF you have time Mr. Rubini, TheMudKing will be on the SpecSheet tonight with MV:

Quote from: Liberace! on July 09, 2020, 10:30:20 AM
The Spec Sheet is a podcast about tech hosted by Curtis Thornton and Michael Vandeven (me!). Our next live show will be tomorrow, July 10th at 8:30PM East, 5:30PM West.

Listen live: bellgab.com/stream
Call in: 573-837-4948

chefist

How familiar is Mr Rubini with BG?

never question Mr. Rubini!

#MrRubiniGetsIt
#RideRubiniLikeTheWind

Nathan really needs to play this track after a hard break. god damn Michael Mcdonald is magic signing backup. orgasmic!

https://youtu.be/ur8ftRFb2Ac

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 10, 2020, 04:20:42 PM
@Cheflist

Very familiar...

I've been a AB / KR fan since the glory days.

Became FULLY aware of BG and began to "get it" maybe in like around 2013 I am guessing...

Especially when AB posted about me here in 2015 and called me out as the booker of FE debate Vs. Redacted.

Didn't dig the way AB was beat up and disrespected towards the END ..  so it turned me off ... AB deserved R E S P E C T
I don't think he got from here what he truly deserved. He, like me, tried. He was a GOOD sport.

RIP AB

But we have to learn from the past and never give up hope!

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 10, 2020, 04:20:42 PM
@Cheflist

Very familiar...

I've been a AB / KR fan since the glory days.

Became FULLY aware of BG and began to "get it" maybe in like around 2013 I am guessing...

Especially when AB posted about me here in 2015 and called me out as the booker of FE debate Vs. Redacted.

Didn't dig the way AB was beat up and disrespected towards the END ..  so it turned me off ... AB deserved R E S P E C T
I don't think he got from here what he truly deserved. He, like me, tried. He was a GOOD sport.

RIP AB

But we have to learn from the past and never give up hope!

You're allowed to give up hope on BG.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2020, 04:30:55 PM
You're allowed to give up hope on BG.

Did Jackstar allow it? ???