• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2020, 06:16:48 PM
You would know. ME-OW! ;D

I have never had a cat.  They are like women:  I like them well enough, but I don't want one living in my house.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2020, 06:16:27 PM

From the nose down, that looks like a guy.  From the nostrils up, a hot chick.  I'm disgusted and aroused.  I must be on BellGab.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on July 09, 2020, 07:02:08 PM
From the nose down, that looks like a guy.  From the nostrils up, a hot chick.  I'm disgusted and aroused.  I must be on BellGab.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/YTA2y71pkIk

This was very random ... But this could lead the way to future advertisement clientele.

Dr. MD MD

Perhaps pastor Big Chicken could offer young Slop some religious guidance? It couldn’t hurt...unless he actually goes for the snake bittings. :-\

LETS GOOO!

#StolpSlonkedAgain

WOTR

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 09, 2020, 04:40:10 PM
I have 100k subscribers on YouTube and I don't even post content there. I'm not sure I need help growing an audience.

Even the late, great, Art Bell recognized that there is a difference between your mindless "fans" and a Bellgabber. There is a reason that he made an appearance on the gabcast. (With it's dozens of listeners... All of whom were already fans and most of whom had scrambled to subscribe the first day.) While "all men" may created equal, not all fans are.

I understand that you do not feel it necessary. And that may be what separates a radio legend from one of a thousand standard podcasters...  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 08:04:07 PM
Even the late, great, Art Bell recognized that there is a difference between your mindless "fans" and a Bellgabber. There is a reason that he made an appearance on the gabcast. (With it's dozens of listeners... All of whom were already fans and most of whom had scrambled to subscribe the first day.) While "all men" may created equal, not all fans are.

I understand that you do not feel it necessary. And that may be what separates a radio legend from one of a thousand standard podcasters...  :)

Oof! Compared to a garden variety podcaster. He’s been brought down a peg...a whole peg!

Mr. Rubini, im going to do my best to keep Nathan from reverting back into a pill head that needed adult diapers.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2020, 07:26:11 PM
Perhaps pastor Big Chicken could offer young Slop some religious guidance? It couldn’t hurt...unless he actually goes for the snake bittings. :-\

Doc!  Thank you for summoning me.   The Big Chicken is always interested in the salvation of a sinner. 

Stolpstein - My Son!   Listen to me - you do not have to walk in darkness any more.   Take the Big Chickens hand and walk into the light!  Let us read Mark 16 together as one:
QuoteHe said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Can you not feel that Holy Ghost Power surge through you?    Come rejoice and dance with the Big Chicken!  Fear not the Cotton Mouth.

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 09, 2020, 08:28:17 PM
Doc!  Thank you for summoning me.   The Big Chicken is always interested in the salvation of a sinner. 

Stolpstein - My Son!   Listen to me - you do not have to walk in darkness any more.   Take the Big Chickens hand and walk into the light!  Let us read Mark 16 together as one:
Can you not feel that Holy Ghost Power surge through you?    Come rejoice and dance with the Big Chicken!  Fear not the Cotton Mouth.

im not ashamed to admit that i can feel it in my penis, Big Chicken.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 09, 2020, 08:35:58 PM
im not ashamed to admit that i can feel it in my penis, Big Chicken.

Oh yes!  The Mighty Shillelagh of God Almighty!   18 inches in length.   9 inches in girth. 19.5 degrees in elevation.  The Mighty Shillelagh engorged with Fire for the Lord   It is good that you understand how the Big Chicken got his name Mr. Groyper.   You are coming along just fine and will be saved.   However, will this Stolberg by saved?  That is the question!

Lilith

Thursday July 9th 2020
DARK MATTER DIGITAL NETWORK
Presents
Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman Young Stolp with Guest Adam Green
Tonight! On Midnight in the Desert w/ Nathan Stolpman

Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman welcomes special guest, Adam Green, Independent journalist, documentary filmmaker, geopolitical analyst, media commentator.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Lilith on July 09, 2020, 09:02:21 PM
Thursday July 9th 2020
DARK MATTER DIGITAL NETWORK
Presents
Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman Young Stolp with Guest Adam Green
Tonight! On Midnight in the Desert w/ Nathan Stolpman

Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman welcomes special guest, Adam Green, Independent journalist, documentary filmmaker, geopolitical analyst, media commentator.

We want Pastor Butch Paugh as the guest!

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 08:04:07 PM

I'm guilty...are you innocent?

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 05:50:31 PMNow that Ciardelo is back, we may have to revive the Annulusâ,,¢

Indeed good sir, indeed.

MarkT

What a delightful intro.
Great job Sir.

Lilith

For Adam Green via Nathan:

This YouTube has instructions on how to un shadow ban your YouTube chats and comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-Ahe-OxmI

MarkT

Hate the very high audio volume level of your commercials and music.
Very irritating. Huge turn off actually.
Have some class and keep the volume level the same as your podcast.
Remember that people are listening at night and it might upset others in the household.
This part of your podcast sucks,Sir. 

Asuka Langley

I wonder why (((Adam Green))) gets a pass to talk about jewish zionisim on youtube and now on Midnight in the Desert,  really makes you think.

MarkT

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 09, 2020, 10:52:09 PM
I wonder why (((Adam Green))) gets a pass to talk about jewish zionisim on youtube and now on Midnight in the Desert,  really makes you think.

Isn't the host Nathan Stolpman a Jewish also?

Asuka Langley

Jews convinced the goyim to circumcise their children so they could blend in with the population. People used to depants suspected jews to see if they had a foreskin when the jews went to far and they were kicked forcefully out of their country. They are harder to kick out if you have no way to prove what they are.

MarkT

(((Adam Green))) just claimed to be a devoted christian.
So he is not Jewish.