• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 09, 2020, 10:26:22 AM
Yet your kind are Legion. The contents of your putrid innards shit.

Why aren't you in Drug Rehab as you said you would be as of yesterday, yet you're back "in here" stirring your same old repetitive boring shee-it having gone nowhere today. Why always sooooo jealous and vile? Nothing new with you? Move along s-he to your higher self. You said you would be gone for some time now, but your Legion-nessies keep rapping you from your Demonhood. Take a snake vacation. ;)

Stop-off for the exorcism on your way back next time too...

So glad you and Metron have found each other a nice home...

Hope you can visit clean and freed next time. ::)

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 11:03:57 PM
If Nathan never heard of Art Bell, I'm not surprised he doesn't understand the legacy of the phone numbers.

I've been listening to the replays of MITD w/ Art Bell and he gives out one phone number. 844 CALL-ART. He figured it out.

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 11:10:02 AM
Hey, Rubini;

Try to make it clear to "young Stolp" what an opportunity this is. Most content creators of Groyp's status sell their knowledge / programs. And here, he is  generously offering the benefit of his years of experience building a loyal fan base free of charge to that young upstart. Do try to impress upon him the importance of learning from the youtube greats how best to use this media to launch a successful career.

I have 100k subscribers on YouTube and I don't even post content there. I'm not sure I need help growing an audience.

VC

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 09, 2020, 04:29:23 PM
I've been listening to the replays of MITD w/ Art Bell and he gives out one phone number. 844 CALL-ART. He figured it out.

Glad you figured it out. Gay Taxi. ;)  (That's Nathan's LTV call-in number. LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BNOEwv8UY4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 09, 2020, 04:40:10 PM
I have 100k subscribers on YouTube and I don't even post content there. I'm not sure I need help growing an audience.

Uh oh! Starting to get a bit of a Schrader vibe here. ::)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 11:03:57 PM
If Nathan never heard of Art Bell, I'm not surprised he doesn't understand the legacy of the phone numbers.

Ironically Art Bell never heard of Nathan.

DynamoHum

We are all learning all the time, no?

The Groyp has special YouTube-Fu. His YouTube shows evoke a certain frisson, a Tesla like tingle, and his empirical use of “my baby” has engendered even the most hardened desert rat to embrace his singular way of doing things in a titular display of coquettishness not seen since the heady days of [Redacted].

One doesn’t simply brush away a chance to learn from The Groyp.

I’m back. What happened?

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: VC on July 09, 2020, 04:40:53 PM
Glad you figured it out. Gay Taxi. ;)  (That's Nathan's LTV call-in number. LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BNOEwv8UY4

Ok so you remember the number from my show. Now, from memory please tell me one of our 5 phone numbers for MITD.

WOTR

Quote from: guildnavigator on July 09, 2020, 05:25:08 PM
I’m back. What happened?

I'm trying to recall how long it has been since you were around? Did you hear that Art quit again? How far back do we have to go to catch you up?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

WOTR

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 09, 2020, 11:14:43 AM
10-4! WOTR

Pt. well taken and duly noted, sir.

You "GET" it dude.

At first, I figured "here is another host / producer / radio guy" arriving who does not really get what the place is about. It appears that unlike others, you may have done your homework before posting. I believe there is only one radio guy that this place has not managed to scare off.

So far, your off to a good start. But we'll see how you and your chosen host manage in a few months. Now that Ciardelo is back, we may have to revive the Annulusâ,,¢

My last post was the day Art passed. I remember Redacted was hosting for a minute, that’s the last thing I remember.

Nathan lets be frank, im offering to train you in the art (heh heh Art) of selling yourself to lusty cat ladies and how to fleece them of their 401k's and possibly even some soiled panties. ill be your roommate and your shadow, very excited!

Young Stolp, you may have 99.6k subscribers on YouTube, but you're NOT selling yourself adequately! Mr. Rubini needs you to press the flesh, get asses in the seats, be provocative, make him some MONEY! you can do this... no, we can do this... no, i can do this!!!

#TrustRichieG
#DavidRubiniMagic
#YoungStolpIsNoCuck

Dr. MD MD

While I appreciate young Slop’s inquistive mind and his dedication in the quest for the truth he could lose the tude a bit.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2020, 06:02:08 PM
While I appreciate young Slop’s inquistive mind and his dedication in the quest for the truth he could lose the tude a bit.  ;)

not to worry, ive emailed Mr. Rubini about having Nathan booked to see a behavioral therapist ASAP!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 09, 2020, 06:04:20 PM
not to worry, ive emailed Mr. Rubini about having Nathan booked to see a behavioral therapist ASAP!

Why bother?! You, Rube and Bellgab are all he really needs to launch into superstardom. 8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2020, 06:05:57 PM
Why bother?! You, Rube and Bellgab are all he really needs to launch into superstardom. 8)

Mr. Rubini gets all the credit. in fact, im thinking about asking David to adopt me so i can change my name to Richard Rubini.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 09, 2020, 06:13:30 PM
Mr. Rubini gets all the credit. in fact, im thinking about asking David to adopt me so i can change my name to Richard Rubini.

It’s got a nice ring.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 09, 2020, 06:13:30 PM

Dick Rub

WOTR

Quote from: guildnavigator on July 09, 2020, 05:52:16 PM
My last post was the day Art passed. I remember Redacted was hosting for a minute, that’s the last thing I remember.

I really have no memory. Art died. Heather cried (mourned). For long enough that Keith fired her. She was replaced by somebody else.Heather started a new show. Then quit. Then started. Then quit. Basically, she proved she was the true #legacy.

Along the way, she was counseled by astrologer to the stars, Lasha (Rosegirl) on how to win friends and influence people. As it turns out, Lasha may not be the best teacher for that subject.

The song posted above was a "MV instant classic" describing what poor Keith went through.

Where were we? Ah yes. Heather says Art killed himself. Dynamohum gets upset. Airyn (sp?) Bell goes on DH's show to set the record straight. MITD host quits and is replaced by Dave Schrader, who attracts all of the cat ladies as rabid fans (and, to be fair, did not completely suck on the few shows I heard him on.)

Keith did a gabcast. Now sold MITD to some flat earther named "Tim" (see below.) I don't think it was a dream... I'm pretty certain that Heather then hosted one program of MITD after that. And then another "Tim" hosted a few shows. And then it disappeared completely for a month. Now owned by Rubini, MITD has brought on "Dave Stapleman" as the new host of MITD.

And we all are waiting on the actual ride to end. You may have thought it ended with Bell's death when you appear to have stepped off the ride. But if anything, it has been picking up speed.

Edit: I almost forgot. Noorie still sucks.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 09, 2020, 05:58:46 PM
Nathan lets be frank, im offering to train you in the art (heh heh Art) of selling yourself to lusty cat ladies and how to fleece them of their 401k's and possibly even some soiled panties. ill be your roommate and your shadow, very excited!

Young Stolp, you may have 99.6k subscribers on YouTube, but you're NOT selling yourself adequately! Mr. Rubini needs you to press the flesh, get asses in the seats, be provocative, make him some MONEY! you can do this... no, we can do this... no, i can do this!!!

#TrustRichieG
#DavidRubiniMagic
#YoungStolpIsNoCuck

He needs to take his shirt off.

Mr. Rubini, i don't think anyone thinks Nathan is a rookie. however, even vets need to adjust their game at times.

#YoungStolp
#Shirtless
#CatLadiesSwoon
#PantiesOnFire

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 09, 2020, 06:19:55 PM
Doc! Hey, off the record...

Young Stolp needs a little prescription. Ya know.. like ah...um.. an energy BOOST..  and De-Boost ... here and there. . . sometimes.

The Fred Flinstone chewables just ain't' cuttin' it anymore on the Late-Night Radio gridiron.

The kid ain't no rookie anymore!

Catch the FIRE!

8)

#RubiniKnowsSecretRecipeForSuperSuccess

#YoungStolp2020

#MITD

#Legacy

Praise MV!

8)

I really wouldn’t recommend the Elvis diet for him but I understand the peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches are actually pretty good. Of course, the king also knew that physical fitness was important. Martial arts may also be good for young Slop.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 08, 2020, 10:58:09 PM
Ha ha. Call in and give the rest of the numbers out.

heh heh

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 06:15:46 PM
I really have no memory. Art died. Heather cried (mourned). For long enough that Keith fired her. She was replaced by somebody else.Heather started a new show. Then quit. Then started. Then quit. Basically, she proved she was the true #legacy.

Along the way, she was counseled by astrologer to the stars, Lasha (Rosegirl) on how to win friends and influence people. As it turns out, Lasha may not be the best teacher for that subject.

The song posted above was a "MV instant classic" describing what poor Keith went through.

Where were we? Ah yes. Heather says Art killed himself. Dynamohum gets upset. Airyn (sp?) Bell goes on DH's show to set the record straight. MITD host quits and is replaced by Dave Schrader, who attracts all of the cat ladies as rabid fans (and, to be fair, did not completely suck on the few shows I heard him on.)

Keith did a gabcast. Now sold MITD to some flat earther named "Tim" (see below.) I don't think it was a dream... I'm pretty certain that Heather then hosted one program of MITD after that. And then another "Tim" hosted a few shows. And then it disappeared completely for a month. Now owned by Rubini, MITD has brought on "Dave Stapleman" as the new host of MITD.

And we all are waiting on the actual ride to end. You may have thought it ended with Bell's death when you appear to have stepped off the ride. But if anything, it has been picking up speed.

Edit: I almost forgot. Noorie still sucks.

Thank you

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2020, 06:16:27 PM

Aldous! My friend!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 09, 2020, 12:35:46 PM
MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P R A I S E !

Let's dance dude.

When ya wanna rumble on the radio ?

#RubiniKnowsSecretRecipeForSuperSuccess

#YoungStolp2020

#MITD

#Legacy

Praise MV!

:)

I can't do a GabCast this coming Sunday, but I could do it on the afternoon of Sunday the 19th if that would work for you. DynamoHum could join us if she'd like.