• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

ponyboysunset

All---
It's been fun here at bellehaven. And I still stand by what I did a few days ago. But man after that gabcast I cannot keep my comments positive anymore. So I will depart for now, checking in once in awhile. I think I may lurk and keep my comments to myself, as that seems a much safer route to go. All I will say is that interview left me with many more questions than answers. I wish all involved the best. But as you all know I am a horrible liar. :)

serenity

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 20, 2016, 10:35:06 AM
All---
It's been fun here at bellehaven. And I still stand by what I did a few days ago. But man after that gabcast I cannot keep my comments positive anymore. So I will depart for now, checking in once in awhile. I think I may lurk and keep my comments to myself, as that seems a much safer route to go. All I will say is that interview left me with many more questions than answers. I wish all involved the best. But as you all know I am a horrible liar. :)

Always wishing you the best. You have my email if you need a friendly ear. Coffee is always on here!  :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: serenity on January 20, 2016, 11:08:13 AM
Always wishing you the best. You have my email if you need a friendly ear. Coffee is always on here!  :)
I will check in, but I have strong and not very pleasant opinions on what happened recently on the gabcast. The hosts were great. You all are wonderful. But I need to find a creative outlet for my negative thoughts. LOL

serenity

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 20, 2016, 11:10:16 AM
I will check in, but I have strong and not very pleasant opinions on what happened recently on the gabcast. The hosts were great. You all are wonderful. But I need to find a creative outlet for my negative thoughts. LOL

No worries

whoozit

I guess the dream wasn't that strong.  :P

BellBoy

On a slightly happier note, my son and I have just finished making my wife a cake for her birthday, today. It's a devil's food cake, from scratch and as she detests frosting, just chocolate ganache and kirsch cherries inside, with a dusting of confectionery sugar on top!

Who would like a slice?

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on January 20, 2016, 11:33:13 AM
On a slightly happier note, my son and I have just finished making my wife a cake for her birthday, today. It's a devil's food cake, from scratch and as she detests frosting, just chocolate ganache and kirsch cherries inside, with a dusting of confectionery sugar on top!

Who would like a slice?

I always pictured you as the cougar bait

Nice gesture btw. Getting the son involved.

SredniVashtar

I might have known a perv like you would make a cake displaying your wife's chest size for all of BellGab to read and - possibly - salivate over. I hope she gets you back and makes one for you with '1.5 inches' on it.

NXOEED

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 20, 2016, 10:35:06 AM
All---

I heard the episode. I came away from it thinking, "Oh, these two people said some things to each other, and now they're on a podcast." That's about the extent of my passion. I feel like being pissed off about a disagreement between two people who are not me would be a waste of the fucks that I have left to give.

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 20, 2016, 11:46:16 AM
I might have known a perv like you would make a cake displaying your wife's chest size for all of BellGab to read and - possibly - salivate over. I hope she gets you back and makes one for you with '1.5 inches' on it.

You Bastard!

Lilith

That's pretty much where I stand as well.  ;)

Lilith

Who would like a slice?

I would like a slice, and one for later as well if there's any extra left  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 20, 2016, 11:46:16 AM

ShredmeBashedher, you never fail to make me giggle  ;D

gabrielle

https://youtu.be/c6jXLa-TK34

Good evening all.  That cake looks delicious BellBoy.!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on January 20, 2016, 08:30:59 PM

Good evening all.  That cake looks delicious BellBoy.!

Birthday cake!  Trade a slice for a Hoodie?

Lots of days like to watch'um roll.. Today made them roll..

https://youtu.be/qp9dc9im3-M

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 20, 2016, 08:59:34 PM
Birthday cake!  Trade a slice for a Hoodie?

Lots of days like to watch'um roll.. Today made them roll..

Ty. I needed cake and a smile. Evening all :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: serenity on January 20, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
Ty. I needed cake and a smile. Evening all :)

Your welcome Serenity.. The girls are slacking off a lot lately. So had Mrs Crow bake up a batch of meatloaf with bacon, topped with mash potatoes cupcakes.
Enjoy DELICIOUS!    ....

WhiteCrow

My very rough design for the Hoodies. I have a meeting set up with a local Artist to refine it... HOPE .. silver chain, larger voices call'in .. Printed in white on a black hoodie

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 21, 2016, 05:58:38 AM
Your welcome Serenity.. The girls are slacking off a lot lately. So had Mrs Crow bake up a batch of meatloaf with bacon, topped with mash potatoes cupcakes.
Enjoy DELICIOUS!    ....

Mmmmmmmm!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 21, 2016, 06:09:56 AM
My very rough design for the Hoodies. I have a meeting set up with a local Artist to refine it... HOPE .. silver chain, larger voices call'in .. Printed in white on a black hoodie

Looking good so far. Is that the final design? I thought that you would go more with this type of style:

serenity

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2016, 06:24:57 AM

Mmmmmmmm!

Looking good so far. Is that the final design? I thought that you would go more with this type of style:

Wow! It all looks so good this morning. Like the design. I am pleased though IG that I am not the only one that remembers Heckle and Jeckle! Thank you for breakfast IG and WC. Much needed this morning

gabrielle

Good morning everyone.  What a wonderful way to start the day.  WC....really like the design.  NICE.   Where does the autograph go? :)  This link is about Starman Bowie.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/starman-bowie-gets-his-own-constellation-see-it-here/62572/

Lilith

Thats very pretty WhiteCrow, I 'm surprised and impressed.  Did you draw that? Or did Mrs WhiteCrow draw that?  I have a feeling the lovely Mrs WhiteCrow drew that.  I'm sure all your Bella-Haven Babes will be very happy with those hoodies.  Please don't forget that I am not a hoodie girl, but I can admire good design and compliment it none the less.

serenity

Hey Brig, Gabrielle Gooooooooood morning!
Hey Gravity, got some weather if your around. Havn't seen Starr yet so heres what I got for our area

FLUS44 KLIX 210954
HWOLIX

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW ORLEANS LA
354 AM CST THU JAN 21 2016

GMZ530-532-534-536-538-550-552-555-557-570-572-575-577-LAZ034>037-
039-040-046>050-056>072-MSZ068>071-077-080>082-212200-
LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN AND LAKE MAUREPAS-MISSISSIPPI SOUND-
LAKE BORGNE-CHANDELEUR SOUND-BRETON SOUND-
COASTAL WATERS FROM PORT FOURCHON TO LOWER ATCHAFALAYA RIVER OUT
20 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM THE SOUTHWEST PASS OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
TO PORT FOURCHON OUT 20 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM BOOTHVILLE LA TO THE SOUTHWEST PASS OF THE
MISSISSIPPI RIVER OUT 20 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM PASCAGOULA MS TO STAKE ISLAND LA OUT 20 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM PORT FOURCHON TO LOWER ATCHAFALAYA RIVER FROM
20 TO 60 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM THE SOUTHWEST PASS OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
TO PORT FOURCHON FROM 20 TO 60 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM STAKE ISLAND LA TO THE SOUTHWEST PASS OF THE
MISSISSIPPI RIVER FROM 20 TO 60 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM PASCAGOULA MS TO STAKE ISLAND LA FROM 20 TO
60 NM-POINTE COUPEE-WEST FELICIANA-EAST FELICIANA-ST. HELENA-
WASHINGTON-ST. TAMMANY-IBERVILLE-WEST BATON ROUGE-
EAST BATON ROUGE-ASCENSION-LIVINGSTON-ASSUMPTION-ST. JAMES-
ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST-UPPER LAFOURCHE-ST. CHARLES-UPPER JEFFERSON-
ORLEANS-UPPER PLAQUEMINES-UPPER ST. BERNARD-UPPER TERREBONNE-
LOWER TERREBONNE-LOWER LAFOURCHE-LOWER JEFFERSON-
LOWER PLAQUEMINES-LOWER ST. BERNARD-NORTHERN TANGIPAHOA-
SOUTHERN TANGIPAHOA-WILKINSON-AMITE-PIKE-WALTHALL-PEARL RIVER-
HANCOCK-HARRISON-JACKSON-
354 AM CST THU JAN 21 2016

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR PORTIONS OF SOUTHEAST
LOUISIANA...SOUTH MISSISSIPPI AND THE ADJACENT COASTAL WATERS.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT
THERE IS AN ENHANCED RISK FOR SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS TODAY THROUGH
LATE TONIGHT. ALL MODES OF SEVERE WEATHER WILL BE POSSIBLE.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES HAVE BEEN POSTED STARTING AT NOON TODAY FOR
ALL COASTAL WATERS. THE SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES WILL BE REPLACED BY
A GALE WATCH FOR ALL COASTAL WATERS STARTING AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
THROUGH EARLY FRIDAY.

FLOOD WARNINGS REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR MUCH OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
AND PARTS OF THE LOWER ATCHAFALAYA RIVER. PLEASE REFER TO THE
LATEST RIVER FLOOD WARNINGS AND STATEMENTS FOR DETAILS.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...FRIDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY

THE RISK OF WIDESPREAD HAZARDOUS WEATHER IS LOW.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

SPOTTER ACTIVATION MAY BE NECESSARY LATER TODAY THROUGH TONIGHT.

$$

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on January 21, 2016, 07:44:34 AM
Good morning everyone.  What a wonderful way to start the day.  WC....really like the design.  NICE.   Where does the autograph go? :)  This link is about Starman Bowie.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/starman-bowie-gets-his-own-constellation-see-it-here/62572/

Nice a David Bowie constellation!

https://youtu.be/uxha1IUsSPI

Quote from: serenity on January 21, 2016, 06:43:07 AM
Wow! It all looks so good this morning. Like the design. I am pleased though IG that I am not the only one that remembers Heckle and Jeckle! Thank you for breakfast IG and WC. Much needed this morning

I don't remember them from their first incarnation, but they were discussed on an NPR show that I listen to. One of them has a British accent and one of them has a NY accent. When I heard that, I just had to run to youtube to watch a few clips of them in action! Love Heckle! Love Jeckle! Adore White Crow!  :-*

GravitySucks

This is GravitySucks and I approve this message.

BellBoy

What will international postge cost on such an item?

Ms. C

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2016, 07:54:14 AM
Thats very pretty WhiteCrow, I 'm surprised and impressed.  Did you draw that? Or did Mrs WhiteCrow draw that?  I have a feeling the lovely Mrs WhiteCrow drew that.  I'm sure all your Bella-Haven Babes will be very happy with those hoodies.  Please don't forget that I am not a hoodie girl, but I can admire good design and compliment it none the less.
I'm old and yes I've gotten to see all the cool bands in my day  [may so many of them RIP] ... but I would like to say that I'm proud to be a Bella-Haven babe and look forward to my hoodie and cup .... great work WC, thanks!

Quote from: serenity on January 21, 2016, 06:43:07 AMWow! It all looks so good this morning. Like the design. I am pleased though IG that I am not the only one that remembers Heckle and Jeckle! Thank you for breakfast IG and WC. Much needed this morning
Of course, I also remember Heckle and Jeckle -- for those of you that are H & J virgins ... here's a description:
"Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined.
The high point of any Heckle and Jeckle cartoon was always the witty banter between the feathered friends. Instead of resorting to violence, the birds bested their foes by outwitting them, and while doing so, indulged in wry commentary that made their adversaries appear even more foolish."

Lilith

Quote from: Ms. C on January 21, 2016, 10:18:22 AM
I'm old and yes I've gotten to see all the cool bands in my day  [may so many of them RIP] ..
Same here Ms. C, and proud OF it !!   ;D

nbirnes

It is beautiful. I will be duly obliged to hand-embroider the heart, of course ... it's a bad version of OCD that requires  -- nay, demands! embellishment.