• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SpookyTim

"some cheesy website called DCMA.com"

Lasha, you're as fucking clueless as the woman you worship.

And you can tell her I said that, Paul.

Aquarius

Quote from: Lowbot on June 04, 2018, 08:55:47 PM
ALERT!
If Ruben Travino cut his ties to the MITD sight [sic], does that mean the website can't look at him any more? Awww.

SpookyTim

Do you think if I offered Spooky Southcoast to LNM Radio, I could get back into the chat room?  ;D :o

DeadDogsEye

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 04, 2018, 08:41:31 PM
And to think just today folks were signing off, thinking the shit show was over
This thread is never gonna die

Lilith

Quote from: Cowkiller on June 04, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
Slosha removed her protection?

Slosha had given her protection, took it away, then gave it back just a couple days ago I think.  Maybe Heather was safer without it... ?

SpookyTim

Now they're threatening to put Keith "face down in the desert old school Vegas mafia style."

Good idea. Add threats of murder to copyright infringement.

SergeantMajor

Sour whiskeyvera must not know about the website being down as he just said

“ and who else has Midnite in the Desert “

Bwahahaha

Hank

Someone should get in the thread where Lasha's is, and suggest changing the name of Heather's show to Bella Haven.

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2018, 09:17:52 PM
Slosha had given her protection, took it away, then gave it back just a couple days ago I think.  Maybe Heather was safer without it... ?

Slosha?

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 04, 2018, 09:19:11 PM
Now they're threatening to put Keith "face down in the desert old school Vegas mafia style."

Like a cherry on top Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 04, 2018, 09:15:32 PM
Do you think if I offered Spooky Southcoast to LNM Radio, I could get back into the chat room?  ;D :o
Just use a different name and email, but if you did join LNM you would get the protection of "THE SHIELD".

Lilith

Quote from: teknoslag on June 04, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
That post was removed and this one was put up. I am 100% convinced now that this page is trolling her fans. There's no way this is legit. It switches from "this is all about you" to "Heather Heather Heather" too abruptly and too frequently. It has to be a parody.  ;D ;D ;D

Heather should refund everyones Five Bucks!!!!   8)

Doomed

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 04, 2018, 08:57:57 PM
Is Heater still doing a show even though her website is down?
As long as God loves Bellgab, the show will go on!

If only her powers were as strong as Vincent Gallos.

LadyFish

I think Lasha is loving being the Queen Bee of the Facebook chat once again. Trashing Keith & defending HLW’s craziness with “secret” knowledge  in chat is Lasha’s time to shine.

Aquarius

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on June 04, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
Just use a different name and email, but if you did join LNM you would get the protection of "THE SHIELD".

You might want to go through a vpn to protect your device id so it isn't the same, in addition to using a different name and email address.

Aquarius

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 04, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

Which reminds me... does anyone know if the good Rev Neely still lives in the panhandle area of Florida? Because that's where the address was located that was on her website for people to send money orders for subscriptions if they didn't want to use paypal or a credit card. it was an apartment  at 5753 HWY 85 NORTH #2729 Crestview, FL 32536. This was published openly on her artbelllegacy site before it was taken down. Silly me, I wondered how they would know how long to set the sub for and how to tell the person it was expiring if it was by money order and she claims they are doing everything manually.

Refunds will be a mess, methinks.

I haven’t logged in here forever but just had to tonight to say that Bart Ell is pants wettingly funny. The whole parody web site thing, everything. I can’t find it on here but who is he really?  Maybe I haven’t looked hard enough to figure that out. Apologies if so.

Bart, if any of your products come back in stock I would actually buy them. I love it.

Doomed

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 04, 2018, 09:15:32 PM
Don't even joke about that.

timebandit

Quote from: Aquarius on June 04, 2018, 09:22:43 PM
You might want to go through a vpn to protect your device id so it isn't the same, in addition to using a different name and email address.
he has to delete their cookie

Lilith

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 04, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
But...But... the Shield was suppose to protect them.

That and Lasha...

bwahahahaha

Hi Lasha.

El Chorro

Vara guest: "my book is on Tinder, er...Kindle"

SergeantMajor

Quote from: El Chorro on June 04, 2018, 09:29:59 PM
Vara guest: "my book is on Tinder, er...Kindle"

Lol, I heard that too

69CheckMate

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 04, 2018, 09:27:27 PM
I haven’t logged in here forever but just had to tonight to say that Bart Ell is pants wettingly funny. The whole parody web site thing, everything. I can’t find it on here but who is he really?  Maybe I haven’t looked hard enough to figure that out. Apologies if so.

Bart, if any of your products come back in stock I would actually buy them. I love it.

#PRAISE BART ELL!

Spookcat

I see the ghost of Art Bell has decided to go after HW's website now, thinking that will stop her.

Hello everyone!

El Chorro

Vara demonstrating intimate knowledge of stalking techniques.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2018, 09:04:54 PM
The law must yield in the face of the unshakeable fact, carved in granite and memorialized in song:  Art Gave The Shed

I think they were engraved on gold tablets that were read but, alas, lost in a desert Mel's hole.

DeadDogsEye

So much for the LNM shield