• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bart Ell

Quote from: Lowbot on June 04, 2018, 08:31:11 PM
Whelp, the Hoagie thread will never catch up now.

His only hope would be death and swinger stories coming about about him.

Doomed

Quote from: timebandit on June 04, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
how about that prick stealing credit for the gift pendant..what a prick.
Ah! Don't get your panties in a bunch. Its a cheap knockoff. I bought it at a smokeshop outside of Bakersfield.

Bart Ell

Quote from: HumanBeing on June 04, 2018, 08:27:17 PM
You betcha honey flufflykins.

Chris Farley really let himself go in those last few months.

Aquarius

Quote from: zeebo on June 04, 2018, 08:22:57 PM
Get ready for an increase in care packages.

They are talking on one of their FB pages about the gifts of money they have sent to her and how she should use the cash for a lawyer... like maybe she hasn't thought of that before? And if she actually hasn't, she's utterly hopeless, not to mention stupid in addition to stupendously brazen... even beyond my imaginings. Cash? People actually proudly sent her cash?  Where was that Gene Scott link again? <g>   (only kidding, I don't need to see Gene Scott again, I saw him too much in the past!).

Aquarius

Quote from: timebandit on June 04, 2018, 08:10:06 PM
"smog" is a real name?..sounds unholy
It's her middle name on FB, for real.

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 04, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
But...But... the Shield was suppose to protect them.

"Vara, you think that shield gives you power over me?"

timebandit

vara live (I think) .. no mention of the flagship.

zeebo

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 04, 2018, 08:32:25 PM
His only hope would be death and swinger stories coming about about him.

I'm sure Hoagie was working that bolo tie look back in the day.

albrecht

Quote from: Aquarius on June 04, 2018, 08:33:58 PM
They are talking on one of their FB pages about the gifts of money they have sent to her and how she should use the cash for a lawyer... like maybe she hasn't thought of that before? And if she actually hasn't, she's utterly hopeless, not to mention stupid in addition to stupendously brazen... even beyond my imaginings. Cash? People actually proudly sent her cash?  Where was that Gene Scott link again? <g>   (only kidding, I don't need to see Gene Scott again, I saw him too much in the past!).
I wish Bruce Williams was still around and some of these people could call into him and ask if sending cash, painted rocks, home appliances, and family heirlooms to some 'radio' host in a desert shed was a good thing to do financially.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: timebandit on June 04, 2018, 08:36:56 PM
vara live (I think) .. no mention of the flagship.

Notice how he now has his Donations pegged at 95% for June?

LadyFish

On Friday night’s unboxing HLW opened a gift of a thumb drive that the fan said he had downloaded all of HLW’s MITD shows from Keith’s network.

HLW said something about that she didn’t even know if she was allowed to have them, but maybe it was okay if she didn’t use them commercially (I can’t remember the exact wording).

If Art had “given” her the show and/or HLW legally owned MITD, wouldn’t those shows have been hers to have outright?

And to think just today folks were signing off, thinking the shit show was over

timebandit

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 04, 2018, 08:38:46 PM
it's been a good month

HumanBeing

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 04, 2018, 08:33:19 PM
Chris Farley really let himself go in those last few months.

I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fluffykins also choked on her own vomit. She's frothing at the mouth anyways  ;D Maybe that's a STD.

albrecht

Quote from: LadyFish on June 04, 2018, 08:40:38 PM
On Friday night’s unboxing HLW opened a gift of a thumb drive that the fan said he had downloaded all of HLW’s MITD shows from Keith’s network.

HLW said something about that she didn’t even know if she was allowed to have them, but maybe it was okay if she didn’t use them commercially (I can’t remember the exact wording).

If Art had “given” her the show and/or HLW legally owned MITD, wouldn’t those shows have been hers to have outright?
Not that I'm advocating such but anyone who plugs in a thumbdrive sent to them by some random person without some serious protocol is not that bright.

Doomed

Quote from: weeberwubber on June 04, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
lol internet serious business
Uh oh. They're startin' to feed on each other. This could be bad.
Need popcorn...

Doomed

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 04, 2018, 07:47:33 PM
So your shield trumps Vara's shield?
He has a mighty Schwartz.

Asuka Langley

Oy Vey, did heater wad get Auschwitzed? asking for a friend.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 04, 2018, 08:41:31 PM
And to think just today folks were signing off, thinking the shit show was over

😂😂

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 04, 2018, 08:45:11 PM
Oy Vey, did heater wad get Auschwitzed? asking for a friend.

her website did. oy vey!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
Not that I'm advocating such but anyone who plugs in a thumbdrive sent to them by some random person without some serious protocol is not that bright.

Anyone who moves a girl half his age to his cuckshack, to take over his show, is not that bright.

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 04, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Sure. He's handling Heather's subs.

Mr Apnea

This one speaks for itself

Quote from: LadyFish on June 04, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

Keith owns it. It was never Art's to give. It's more of Heather's delusion.

69CheckMate

Quote from: HumanBeing on June 04, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fluffykins also choked on her own vomit. She's frothing at the mouth anyways  ;D Maybe that's a STD.

Rabies.

yoursongs

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 04, 2018, 08:48:42 PM
This one speaks for itself

With all this money coming in, with nothing basically being given back, and under false pretenses, she is setting herself up for a wire fraud charge.  Is she in charge of this Art Bell Bench that is being planned via GOFUNDME? or is that somebody else.  She has a studio (is it empty now?), she has a network (LNM), why the fuck does she need so much money?