• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

PChirp

Quote from: eddie dean on July 13, 2015, 06:15:50 PM
Haha.
We need a dumb shit scale, similar to this handy "Insane" scale:

LOVE it Eddie!   ;D ;D ;D

eddie dean

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 13, 2015, 01:09:34 PM
If I live to be 117, I will never forget the spinning drum set featured on the Wild Side video. And I will never stop wishing it had been me in there spinning like a maniac.

I will be 117-years-old... listening to it....

where is my parachute harness, goddamn it?!  That was me, wasn't it? Long before the great war of 2031 and all these smart organs keeping me alive...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=By8S9qQX9b8

Uggh.
I've  been to 2 live MC concerts. Each time, Vince Neil sounded like shit. It's like he doesn't even try. He cuts notes/lyrics short, wimps out and tries to get the crowd to do his job for him. Come-on dude!
I remember seeing a live DVD of their Circus (something or other) tour a few years ago. His vocals were flawless! Thank god for post production overdubs and ProTools pitch fix processing.
very disappointing.

aldousburbank

Quote from: eddie dean on July 13, 2015, 06:27:48 PM
Uggh.
I've  been to 2 live MC concerts. Each time, Vince Neil sounded like shit. It's like he doesn't even try. He cuts notes/lyrics short, wimps out and tries to get the crowd to do his job for him. Come-on dude!
I remember seeing a live DVD of their Circus (something or other) tour a few years ago. His vocals were flawless! Thank god for post production overdubs and ProTools pitch fix processing.
very disappointing.
Yeah, Motley is no Rush.

chefist

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 06:46:56 PM
July 27th, brother! I haven't seen Eddie around?  :-\
Eddie is in. I hope you guys are studying for your urine test.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 13, 2015, 06:41:59 PM
Yeah, Motley is no Rush.
Thank God for that.

One Rush is enough.

(I'm looking at you, Triumph.)

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 13, 2015, 06:49:08 PM
I'm the boss, after the initial hiring, NO RANDOM TEST! I don't believe in it!

jazmunda

Perhaps you can Skype me so I can virtually join you. :P

Do you think you can take one of these with you?

https://youtu.be/Oan9TMb47Do

aldousburbank

Missing someone is the hole in the doughnut of love.  :'(

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 13, 2015, 11:27:33 PM
Missing someone is the hole in the doughnut of love.  :'(

You hit it on the head.

Torusian angst.

Heather Wade

[tweet]620862081282080768[/tweet]/photo/1

Grov505th

Quote from: Jackstar on July 13, 2015, 10:30:04 AM

How do they irrigate the poppies?

Oh, wait, that's surely classified. Sorry. I'm not trying to get you into trouble.
Actually...they have a metric shit ton of Solar Panels that they use to run electric pumps to irrigate the fields of "Grain" and stuff.......

Grov505th

is it supposed to be bright yellow....I am asking you know for a friend

Jackstar

Quote from: Grov505th on July 14, 2015, 05:12:00 AM
Actually...they have a metric shit ton of Solar Panels that they use to run electric pumps to irrigate the fields of "Grain" and stuff.......

so they dig wells? That would make sense, as I would guess the locals have not gone as deep as a drill team could.

jazmunda

Toddlers with Potty Mouth (NSFW - well it's toddlers swearing so it can't be that bad)

https://youtu.be/K7zV20giLY0

Last night the level of suck in the Jeorge sucking thread. Looks like some major sucking when down and major power ARTage happened today.
Brain don't fail me now. WOooooHOooo!

nbirnes

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 14, 2015, 03:04:26 PM
Last night the level of suck in the Jeorge sucking thread. Looks like some major sucking when down and major power ARTage happened today.
Brain don't fail me now. WOooooHOooo!

Major power ARTage! No one on Reddit will care if there isn't a FB link. They hate Facebook and mock it relentlessly. I say give artbell.com and MITD and DMDN the traffic instead.

Jackstar

Quote from: nbirnes on July 14, 2015, 03:07:11 PM
No one on Reddit will care if there isn't a FB link.

Perhaps, but without access to the FB page it is an obstacle to promoting the event there.

This is real cash money that is being diverted. Believe it.

nbirnes

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2015, 03:09:26 PM
Perhaps, but without access to the FB page it is an obstacle to promoting the event there.

This is real cash money that is being diverted. Believe it.

I hear you and I am now going to go to my Facebook and start promoting the heck out of the AMA. Saucy has just explained about tagging people there, so I'm off to the races.

Everyone who still has a FB page up and running should start covering for Art until he's back up. Including me. Holding my nose and diving in.

Catsmile

The Spec Sheet 7PM Eastern - 4PM Pacific LIVE! Today Tuesday, July 14, 2015.

Join the live Stream and chat here: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call The Spec Sheet: 573-837-4948

albrecht

Quote from: Gemstone on July 14, 2015, 10:58:22 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3161264/Escape-foot-roads-liquify-start-running-hear-dogs-barking-Geographers-offer-advice-survive-earthquake-predicted-obliterate-Pacific-Northwest.html
Wow.  That's frightening.
I wonder if one could make some kind of "safe room" or "barrel" that would float up if home destroyed by flood and have gps beacon and strobe light, and have emergency supplies, water, oxygen tanks and system to get air after on surface, marine radio, etc that one could run into and seal.
ps: this quote was odd. Though considering the increasing attitude that older folks or disabled people don't matter it is not surprising. (And who cares about tourists ;) )
"Some parts of Oregon have made it illegal to build schools in the red zone, but not hotels or retirement homes."

[/color]

Quote from: jazmunda on July 15, 2015, 06:11:49 PM
Australians try American Alcohol:

That moonshine did look painful. When I was a kid, they used to sell an awful alcohol called "Everclear" that was the same thing.

Sardondi

Um, this Pacific Northwest killer quake - I presume it would, like, destroy, say, the the county that Bill Gates rules along with the island enclave where so many zillionaire software stockholders have isolated themselves, yes?

Wow, that's so.....uh, so terrible.

jazmunda

Quote from: Sardondi on July 15, 2015, 11:05:25 PM
island enclave

Island enclave you say. Yes that's exactly how I will refer to my homeland from now on. It has a nice ring to it.