• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 24, 2015, 09:30:31 PM
The more I think about Pluto, the more I think it needs adequate representation in order to achieve planetary status, maybe  by the William Morris Agency or some such other powerhouse PR firm.  Or Pluto could possibly 'leak' a sex tape with one of Neptune's moons, you know, anything to trend on Twitter #PlutoisaSlut.

Failing that, millions of schoolchildren will have to continue prising the little blue styrofoam Pluto planet from their science projects and this is cruel and unacceptable.

OMG, finally!  Pluto IS a slut!  And poor Charon has no idea... Satellites are always the last to know....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 24, 2015, 09:30:31 PM
The more I think about Pluto, the more I think it needs adequate representation in order to achieve planetary status, maybe  by the William Morris Agency or some such other powerhouse PR firm.  Or Pluto could possibly 'leak' a sex tape with one of Neptune's moons, you know, anything to trend on Twitter #PlutoisaSlut.

Failing that, millions of schoolchildren will have to continue prising the little blue styrofoam Pluto planet from their science projects and this is cruel and unacceptable.

Hmmm, but it seems it isn't blue, more a marbled tan/grey/white colour. Quite pretty though, even if/because it is a slut.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-33661876

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 25, 2015, 11:15:39 AM
OMG, finally!  Pluto IS a slut!  And poor Charon has no idea... Satellites are always the last to know....

I dint want to say but when one's just a satellite, the handwriting's on the wall, or in the stars or someplace.  Always the last to know.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:22:54 AM

Hmmm, but it seems it isn't blue, more a marbled tan/grey/white colour. Quite pretty though, even if/because it is a slut.

Now you're just being picky! Do you know how many small hearts I had to break, breaking it to them that their planet was now a planetoid and not a part of the Big Boys and Girls (Hello Venus!)? In truth, I don't remember the color of the styrofoam, just the trembling lips and tearfilled little eyes.  :'( :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 25, 2015, 11:25:08 AM
Now you're just being picky! Do you know how many small hearts I had to break, breaking it to them that their planet was now a planetoid and not a part of the Big Boys and Girls (Hello Venus!)? In truth, I don't remember the color of the styrofoam, just the trembling lips and tearfilled little eyes.  :'( :'(

I have a sleeve full of snot now....Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sob, blub.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:29:22 AM

I have a sleeve full of snot now....Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sob, blub.

Aw, YP, you're breaking my heart.  :'(  But  ya better get that sleeve washed!  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 25, 2015, 11:31:11 AM
Aw, YP, you're breaking my heart.  :'(  But  ya better get that sleeve washed!  :o

What? Both of them?  :o

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 25, 2015, 11:04:14 AM
When I'm in New York City I love everybody.

When I'm in Las Vegas I hate everybody.

Funny. Having lived in both cities many years, I'm sure they love you, Aldous. Who doesn't love you?

With BellGab as Survivor, Aldous would never be voted off the island.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:22:54 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-33661876

It's the colour of nude lace panties with a heart tat south of the equator.  What were you all expecting?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 25, 2015, 11:54:57 AM
It's the colour of nude lace panties with a heart tat south of the equator.  What were you all expecting?

Well seeing as you ask...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 12:12:56 PM

Hmmm, bit of dilemma which to throw out of the balloon first isn't it?

Never mind that. Kind of rough on the person underneath, ground level.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 12:12:56 PM
Hmmm, bit of dilemma which to throw out of the balloon first isn't it?

Shoot the balloon and take them all out in a glorious display of self-sacrifice.

Oh, wait, Britain. Throw crumpets.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:11:27 AM

Actually they do; it's just hidden beneath/behind the stage when they do a gig. Keyboardists etc also reside out of sight..

Activated by foot pad 23 in front of The Edge.

jazmunda

This Is What A World Map Looks Like When Scaled According To Population Size.

Where Australia and Canada at?

To check out a high-resolution version of the map click this link.

http://i.imgur.com/zQg1M2A.png

Quote from: jazmunda on July 25, 2015, 05:46:42 PM
This Is What A World Map Looks Like When Scaled According To Population Size...

I'd say it's time to remove Australia's status as a continent

conbrio

Why the hell do I still wake up with a hard on? I'm over the dam hill.

Sardondi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:22:54 AMHmmm, but it seems it isn't blue, more a marbled tan/grey/white colour. Quite pretty though, even if/because it is a slut...

I much prefer Walt Disney's Pluto: that dog knew who it was. None of this, "Am I a planet or am I a cold slut dwarf in space?" shilly-shallying.

conbrio

Quote from: jazmunda on July 25, 2015, 05:46:42 PM
This Is What A World Map Looks Like When Scaled According To Population Size.

Where Australia and Canada at?

To check out a high-resolution version of the map click this link.

http://i.imgur.com/zQg1M2A.png

The Aussies in England playing cricket and the Canucks waiting for the ice hockey season to start.

I`m enjoying a delightful ale today. For the ale drinkers out there (of which, I normally exclude myself), I strongly recommend Anderson Valley Brother David`s Triple. It`s brewed and bottled in Boonville, CA. Plan to pay about $12/ bottle.

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 26, 2015, 12:22:10 PM
Good stuff - I like the Belgian style ales too, and anything Anderson Valley makes is recommended

It's a little less expensive here in Cali
To each his own, I've found most of the Belgian and Trappist Ales (or their American counterparts) too sweet. I admire their strength but I have wicked hangovers, to which I attribute their sweetness and/or ingredients; not on over-indulgence ;). I did like the idea of such a small country having so many breweries (!!) and the idea that in times past monks would subsist on primarily ale during periods of fasting! I also loved the idea of being able to buy cheaper, more standard beers, like Jupiter, from "coke machines" there. I think we should bring that idea here. Eliminate need to go into a store or a bar if one is walking/driving/taking public transport around and wants a beverage, especially here where it is so damn hot.

cosman

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 26, 2015, 12:13:10 PM
I`m enjoying a delightful ale today. For the ale drinkers out there (of which, I normally exclude myself), I strongly recommend Anderson Valley Brother David`s Triple. It`s brewed and bottled in Boonville, CA. Plan to pay about $12/ bottle.
..And for those who live where they can ship it to.. http://www.wineanthology.com/p-17468-anderson-valley-brother-davids-triple.aspx

Quote from: cosman on July 26, 2015, 12:45:01 PM
..And for those who live where they can ship it to.. http://www.wineanthology.com/p-17468-anderson-valley-brother-davids-triple.aspx

Wow! And look at the price on that sucker! I have to try and get away from these yuppie shops all around me.

Thanks, Cos.

cosman

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 26, 2015, 12:48:11 PM
Wow! And look at the price on that sucker! I have to try and get away from these yuppie shops all around me.

Thanks, Cos.
;)..

aldousburbank

There are some problems which only reincarnation can cure.

Condolences to Eddie for Mayor Marty booting Boston`s chance at the 2024 Olympics.