• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GJ69

HW: "My support is unbelievable"  You said it.

Kolchak

The disingenuousness just oozes out of the speakers.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
God, her voice is fucking annoying. 

She's disconnected.  Already stretching her 1 hour of programming to 4 hours.  She's worse than Noory in buying time.

I would love to be doing open lines. Open lines are something that I've been dying to do and I would like so very much to be doing these open lines with you folks. Open lines is something that we will be doing once our wizards finish their technical work, because the difficulties are technical and the work which needs to be done is technical wizard work for open lines which will allow us to do open lines and I would like to be doing open lines.

BettyO417

Yeah, she's not alone... You mean alone like you left Airyn and the kids on the front porch for her husbands funeral Heather.  You know that kind of alone......

Belles

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 10:11:31 PM
Good evening Miss Winnie.

I'll apologize here.  Heather until I think she doesn't have a nervous breakdown.  Give me 10 minutes and Mr. Winnie will have my attention.

Same here Miss Winnie.

cyclosp214

Okay cannot listen to her shit anymore Switching over to Dave.

Lilith

Quote from: GJ69 on May 28, 2018, 10:11:02 PM
First time poster but have been lurking for a while, finally decided to make my first post and dive in.

I'm thinking it's possible her dump button has arrived but she hasn't opened her mail yet, this could take a while.

I'm only tuning in to see what random nonsense she says this time. Then moving over to Good Dave.

Be kind guys, took me a while to get the guts to make this first post lol.  I will try to post often, Praise Liberace (It's still Liberace right? It was MV when I was last going to be brave enough to post.) Also excellent work to you all on this thread, keeping it up to date with the latest gossip, updates and brilliant humour. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to bellgab!

Please post often.

Praise MB! 

Norm

My ears are bleeding...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 28, 2018, 10:05:13 PM
Waiting for her to say something meaningful.  So far just pointless blathering

Don't think that can happen.  I'm hitting the silk

Spookcat

Dave, your guest sounds adorably nervous.

supernova

I have just started listening to Heather and she is babbling and repeating herself over and over. No show prep evident - total rubbish. Sorry just cannot stand this complete fakery - BLOODY RUBBISH! BAD RADIO Heather this is not good radio!

That light through the window is a crack in the sky.

Lilith

She's still babbling about herself, and about what a very special thing it is to her how all her friends have reached out to help her.

Kolchak

We get it. People sent you shit.

69CheckMate

Quote from: Doomed on May 28, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
Is she smacking her lips? Its only frosting fer cryin' out  loud...

Hey, isn't about time for Bart Ell to start delivering pizzas?  😆

Mr Apnea

About 5 more minutes and I'm moving to Dave.  She seems to be putting on the love RUSE today.

HumanBeing

She talks like she is always reading a dramatic novel

Belles

Heater, you haven't been able to find the words since 2016.

Aquarius

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 28, 2018, 10:11:36 PM
Make it 10
We are being given a perfect demonstration by HW of rampant narcissism, not to mention total emotional ignorance and smarmy false humility. Egads. But remember: it's not about her... but it is ONLY about her, and she's just not that interesting. I'm turning her off and wil check back to see when Leader comes on.
I have to go get something to settle my nausea, sorry to say.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Kolchak on May 28, 2018, 10:13:14 PM
The disingenuousness just oozes out of the speakers.

It's thick. Heather that Art fake voice on a woman is soooo annoying. It comes off as a weird sing song kermit the frog

Norm

Emotional? Oh gawd noooo...time to draw a warm bath and slit the wrists...

Quote from: Belles on May 28, 2018, 10:15:28 PM
Heater, you haven't been able to find the words since 2016.
+1 Yeah Baby!

weeberwubber

Quote from: cyclosp214 on May 28, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
Okay cannot listen to her shit anymore Switching over to Dave.

I'm switching as soon as the guest shows up. Will probably listen to see if anyone gets through on open lines night, then I'm done.

thumptheshoes

This rambling..sounds less like an Art imitation and more like De-li-laaah to me. Plus there's that high pitched ringing in the audio..

About to bail.

Quote from: supernova on May 28, 2018, 10:14:24 PM
I have just started listening to Heather and she is babbling and repeating herself over and over. No show prep evident - total rubbish. Sorry just cannot stand this complete fakery - BLOODY RUBBISH! BAD RADIO Heather this is not good radio!

She spend however many weeks, and this is what she came up with?

Fuck it, if Art was still around he'd be telling us how awesome this opening monologue is

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
She's still babbling about herself, and about what a very special thing it is to her how all her friends have reached out to help her.

I don't think anyone is surprised that it really is all about her.