• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Azzerae on May 06, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
Are we talking about the same one?

Yes, here it is considered cheap beer and I found it odd when I saw it on types in places like the UK etc.

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
I have to admit I've been liking Hamm's recently when I noticed it got reintroduced in my market. Cheap, fairly good taste, and good for the type of beer we are talking about, something to swill watching a game or when mowing the lawn, fishing, etc.

24 Hamm's beers for $12.50    That's a good value!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Juan on May 06, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
She claims to be a practicing witch. She’s said so on air numerous times.

Not sure if she still feels like this or if it was just her lashing out against magic when Art died.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
No.  She would adopt an Iron Maiden theme and I will not have my favorite band besmirched by her.   :D
Yep, my thinking exactly.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 06, 2018, 03:55:37 PM
Will there be polka?
With MV and the Cucksheders.

BellGab Sardinefest 2018 - Make it Happen

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
Remember she’s mentally ill. And what makes you think she isn’t pulling the strings? Lol.

{/HashSpeakâ,,¢}  Art and Heather were both intertwined in a mental chess game with each other. Same applies with Heather and RoseGirl nao. Egotistically envisioning themselves as being chess-masters, 5 moves ahead. However their myopic egos blind them to one simple fact.

Non-Sycophants seeing it unfold, with IQs above body temperature, perceive it as a simple game of manipulation, a game older than written history. Something more akin to Tic-Tac-Toe than Chess. Certainly not some elaborate 4D-chess game, concocted by their bloated egos.  #  

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
I have to admit I've been liking Hamm's recently when I noticed it got reintroduced in my market. Cheap, fairly good taste, and good for the type of beer we are talking about, something to swill watching a game or when mowing the lawn, fishing, etc.

That's exactly how I see that beer...kind of like Busch... it's for hunting, fishing and camping.

Taco Bell

Black Label. The beer of choice for guys riding bicycles because they've had multiple DUIs.

Kolchak

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
F.I.B.s

Moved to Wisconsin as an infant and grew up there. F.I.B.s are terrible drivers, but now I'm in LA and everyone is a terrible driver. Go figure. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on May 06, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
{/HashSpeakâ,,¢}  Art and Heather were both intertwined in a mental chess game with each other. Same applies with Heather and RoseGirl nao. Egotistically envisioning themselves as being chess-masters, 5 moves ahead. However their myopic egos blind them to one simple fact.

Non-Sycophants seeing it unfold, with IQs above body temperature, perceive it as a simple game of manipulation, a game older than written history. Something more akin to Tic-Tac-Toe than Chess. Certainly not some elaborate 4D-chess game, concocted by their bloated egos.  #
Elegantly written catsmile.
#classy
#highIQ

Roswells, Art

Quote from: trostol on May 03, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
Holy crap...why do I think I know who you are talking about. ..my guild in eq and eq 2 had a resident who really also lol

She went by Moravia and Bluez in eq2 if that helps.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
24 Hamm's beers for $12.50    That's a good value!

Wow... cheap...when my nephew visits, Busch Lite is $16 for a cube of 30

chefist

That's it. Ha, my roommate actually had an old school bar sign of BL next to a ham sandwich...I forgot the copy... something like, "some things are perfect together."

AZZERAE

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 06, 2018, 03:59:57 PM
Black Label. The beer of choice for guys riding bicycles because they've had multiple DUIs.

No fucking ways! They have this shit in the US?!  :D

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 03:48:22 PM
The only old school beer I can kind of stomach is Pabst. I haven't tried Schlitz...or Hamm's...but a solid no on Blatz, Stag, Black Label and Falstaff
Dam Chef, Stag beer?  Thats what my old man drank. Stag was my first drunk. Age 16, family bbq.
Makes my skin crawl just thinking about Stag beer.

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
Wow... cheap...when my nephew visits, Busch Lite is $16 for a cube of 30

Don't imagine there are any Food Lion's in the desert so your mileage may vary.

Taco Bell

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 06, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
Not sure if she still feels like this or if it was just her lashing out against magic when Art died.

So has she also dropped the rediculous claim she's a witch?

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
Don't imagine there are any Food Lion's in the desert so your mileage may vary.

Ha...no... funny which brands you see in different regions.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
That's it. Ha, my roommate actually had an old school bar sign of BL next to a ham sandwich...I forgot the copy... something like, "some things are perfect together."

I used to drink this stuff in 40 ounces at 17. While smoking tons of weed.

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on May 06, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
Dam Chef, Stag beer?  Thats what my old man drank. Stag was my first drunk. Age 16, family bbq.
Makes my skin crawl just thinking about Stag beer.

Hey man! Good to see you again. Ha... exactly...my dad drank it... I'm not sure if they make it anymore.

Kolchak

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 06, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

She also said god doesn't exist. It'll be funny to see her attempt to walk back these statements on air.

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
Hey man! Good to see you again. Ha... exactly...my dad drank it... I'm not sure if they make it anymore.
Brewed in Belleville.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on May 06, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
With MV and the Cucksheders.

BellGab Sardinefest 2018 - Make it Happen

Brilliant!

If it weren't for the travel time and expense, this could be a feasible event.  One can dream!  ;)

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Doesn't look good

http://stag-beer.com/

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
That's exactly how I see that beer...kind of like Busch... it's for hunting, fishing and camping.
In your market do they make special cans for start of deer season? I always get a kick out of that. Here some use varieties of camo though sometimes I've also seen high-visibility blaze orange. Don't want to lose your beer in the blind or woods.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Azzerae on May 06, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
No fucking ways! They have this shit in the US?!  :D

Pabst has the rights to it now