• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

69CheckMate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
Too funny.  I had a very similar experience with Star Trek and Yeoman Rand................

dsz

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
So is Airyn 1) pissed about the legacy name 2) unaware or 3) washing her hands of the entire situation out of frustration?

One and three. If it is two, then it will be one and three.

WOTR

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
If it's official that it's Dave S., Not excited.  I swear he went religious on a C2C show on a Friday. I think.  I literally got up from a job at my workstation, walked over and shut it off immediately. 

I'll give it a chance if it's him, I want it to work badly just to show Heather Leona Wade it was her fault. 

I am just not interested in religious dogma unless in an analysis as part of an historical perspective.  I just remember, whoever it was hosting, it was offensive/intolerable.
Let him "go religious" every now and then?  Who cares?  You listen to to point of view from witches, satanists, reincarnation experts and those who think that the Anunnaki were gods... But there is no redeeming yourself if you mention a more vanilla (or at least widely accepted) religion?

bateman

So is Airyn 1) pissed about the legacy name 2) unaware or 3) washing her hands of the entire situation out of frustration?

A lunatic is living yards from her home. I’m sure she’s well aware of all of this.

SpookyTim

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
Yes, I know I’m young.

https://youtu.be/skwGTJx7Ab0

Bateman, I don't blame you one bit. And it's not creepy for me to say that about JLH, she's only a year younger than me.

Kolchak

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
A lunatic is living yards from her home. I’m sure she’s well aware of all of this.

I wish she'd go full Karen.

dsz

Quote from: Catsmile on May 05, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
# AccordingToGospelOfWad
# TrueStory,Bro

# Shes Digging Up Arts Bones 4 Profit
# Nothing Is Off The Table Nao
# Partake @ Ur Own Comfort Level
# 4TheLuLz

#HowMuchDoesAnArtBoneFetchOnTheBlackMarket?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 05, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
Draw a mustache on that woman and she is Art Bell.

#DirtySanchezInTheCuckshed

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
If it's official that it's Dave S., Not excited.  I swear he went religious on a C2C show on a Friday. I think.  I literally got up from a job at my workstation, walked over and shut it off immediately. 

I'll give it a chance if it's him, I want it to work badly just to show Heather Leona Wade it was her fault. 

I am just not interested in religious dogma unless in an analysis as part of an historical perspective.  I just remember, whoever it was hosting, it was offensive/intolerable.

Dave Schrader stinks.

SaucyRossy

If she’s unaware and hasn’t approved it, that’s a shame and a disaster in the making. I hope Art left the family in good standing but even so they are very young and have a long life ahead of them, and to be frank about it, their fathers name is something that is left to THEM, the children, and every time that name is used or associated with an inferior product or business that has major publicity issues it tarnished that asset for them greatly. So if she didn’t seek approval from the family for that website domain? I’ll let you guys guess what I want to say about that.

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

School year is almost at an end.  If she has any sense, and I suspect she does, she's off to Maui really soon.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
Literally or figuratively?

Im inclined to say both, since he's a cardiomyopathy victim.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 05, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
#DirtySanchezInTheCuckshed
;D

I think I’ve seen the commercial for that one.

dsz

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Yikes. Really? No wonder Keith's perspective seemed short term.

#morbid

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 05, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
If she’s unaware and hasn’t approved it, that’s a shame and a disaster in the making. I hope Art left the family in good standing but even so they are very young and have a long life ahead of them, and to be frank about it, their fathers name is something that is left to THEM, the children, and every time that name is used or associated with an inferior product or business that has major publicity issues it tarnished that asset for them greatly. So if she didn’t seek approval from the family for that website domain? I’ll let you guys guess what I want to say about that.

Every time this “<insert descriptive noun here>“ does shit like this, I’d say it tarnishes Art’s name a little more.

SpookyTim

I've been around him on multiple occasions and never found him to be a smelly. In fact, surprisingly, there are only a handful of them in the paranormal world, that I've encountered.

But you know what they say...if you don't think it smells and everyone else does...it means the smell is coming from you haha

ponyboysunset

If Darkness Dave is the new host I am cool with it. His true crime stuff is great. But barring it being someone worse then Heather, Keith can have my money. Seriously fuck the “legacy”. It’s appauling and she has truly lost her fucking mind. I feel the worst for Art’s family living so close to a psycho. And in my opinion this isn’t Rosegirl pushing her or Art or anyone else. This is a mentally ill “woman” who needs help and has one or more of the cluster b personality group of disorders. As brig would say I could be wrong I guess.

dsz

On a slightly related matter you may be inclined to know Clyde Lewis smells perfectly fine in person. Could have just been a good day... Who knows.

Catsmile

# One)NoOneKnows
# Two)FriendsWhoDoKnowWouldn'tSayInAPublicForumOrTheyAreShitFriends
# Three)WhyTelegraphAnything2TeamWad
# Four)LetTheLawyersDoAllTheCommunicating 
# Five)Define"Washing"
# MoarThanOneWay2WashAWitch

So if a dude has a bad ticker, he's a smelly bastard?    Someone changed gears and lost me.  <Which happens alot>

Kolchak

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
Every time this “<insert descriptive noun here>“ does shit like this, I’d say it tarnishes Art’s name a little more.

As far as the public is concerned, that shoddily built website will be the official domain of Art's Legacy. Even if Airyn approved it to get her to go away, it's egregious.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
So if a dude has a bad ticker, he's a smelly bastard?    Someone changed gears and lost me.  <Which happens alot>
#stillbetterthanwade

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

True, but a website with his name is another ball game.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 05, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
Can I just tweet it? I don't want people to have my cell #.

I believe it's to be found written in magic marker in most public restrooms.