• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ShayP

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
Now that is where your expertise in one handed typing comes into play .
Just look at that long braided hair. It probably took him an hour to do.
;D

I don't have to worry about any hands after seeing that.  LOL!  I didn't realize you photo-shopped Noory in there until I clicked the pic.  Now I am impotent.  :-\  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
I was pushing for you Myke.  I had emailed and wormholled Keith to try to get him to give end of days a shot.  I had told him that he would never regret hiring a host who would never be the cause of drama...

This is solid stuff, however Keith blocked me on Twitter, I Told him to stick his radio up his ass & turn it side ways.

I was only kidding!

bateman

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
This is solid stuff, however Keith blocked me on Twitter, I Told him to stick his radio up his ass & turn it side ways.

I was only kidding!

Did you tell him he was a cardiomyopathy victim too? Learn some more multisyllabic words.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
So then, the only reason she didn't attend Arts Funeral is because she was afraid somebody might take her picture?

Asking for a fiend...

When asked by a caller, during the United Public Radio interview, she said that she didn't attend the funeral because she didn't want to see Art's body without life in it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
Did you tell him he was a cardiomyopathy victim too? Learn some more multisyllabic words.

Yeah, well that's easy for you to say mister.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 05, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
Well maybe if you would stop being a spiteful ol b-word and weren't so far up MVs ever widening derriere, you would enjoy life more.

Repeat after me:

f mv .. f MV .. F MV!

Try it, its liberating

Nothing to be jealous about WhiteTroll, calm down, take a walk around the lake, stop and smell the roses, bla bla bla. yadda yadda yadda...

Praise MV!

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
I missed him some how, at alien con. I was sad.

Were there aliens at alien con?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Azzerae on May 05, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
When asked by a caller, during the United Public Radio interview, she said that she didn't attend the funeral because she didn't want to see Art's body without life in it.

Transparent coffins are all the rage these days.

albrecht

Quote from: Azzerae on May 05, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
What about going in memory/tribute to Art or to help console his family and friends?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
What about going in memory/tribute to Art or to help console his family and friends?

Which bit of "It's all about Heather" aren't you understanding?  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

No I didn't call him that, I also apologized to him since. Didn't know you cared what words I used, that's very kind of you.

ponyboysunset

How could she possibly do that if  she was worried they would pay attention to her instead of Art’s grieving family?
#crazy
#itsnotaboutme
:)

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

I was only kidding!

I'll say this about any host that takes the MITD seat at DMDN.  If their not a regular bellgabber, I don't think they stand a chance, nor is it likely that they would be a good fit for the chair.

ShayP

Yep.  She could've showed respect for her idol and mentor.  Now it's just about herself.  Poor thing.

AZZERAE

Weak, I know. And from what I gather, she's just not a strong person. Although I have known a few people in my own life who are weird about funerals and don't attend them as they should. Funerals personally never bothered me, I barely cry much at them and dead bodies in open caskets are not something that freak me out...no idea why. I guess I process things slower than most people and grieve differently. I totally think a person you say you care about's funeral should be a priority, but I also don't know this Heather woman from a hill of beans so she may have her own reasons. She seems peculiar from the outside looking in, however.

bateman

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
No I didn't call him that, I also apologized to him since. Didn't know you cared what words I used, that's very kind of you.

I’m sure that really brightened his day.

Lilith

Well, you know, somebody could have been hiding behind a tree, or a  painted rock, trying to take her picture.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 04:14:16 PM
Yep.  She could've showed respect for her idol and mentor.  Now it's just about herself.  Poor thing.

Don't you see?  It would have been a terrible distraction.

bateman

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
I'll say this about any host that takes the MITD seat at DMDN.  If their not a regular bellgabber, I don't think they stand a chance, nor is it likely that they would be a good fit for the chair.

There’s nowhere to go but up.

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 05, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
Don't you see?  It would have been a terrible distraction.

Ha!   ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
I searched for an appropriate photo for a sight gag and couldn't find one.  I wish I were on my PC. I'd Photoshop one real funny like.
;D I tried to find a spit take jpg to post after I read your comment. LOL

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
Transparent coffins are all the rage these days.

Just make sure the pallbearers don't slip, and smash old grand pappy up into little bitty pieces on the lawn there.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on May 05, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
Weak, I know. And from what I gather, she's just not a strong person. Although I have known a few people in my own life who are weird about funerals and don't attend them as they should. Funerals personally never bothered me, I barely cry much at them and dead bodies in open caskets are not something that freak me out...no idea why. I guess I process things slower than most people and grieve differently. I totally think a person you say you care about's funeral should be a priority, but I also don't know this Heather woman from a hill of beans so she may have her own reasons. She seems peculiar from the outside looking in, however.

I think funerals are the most morbid invention of the human mind.  But they make people money, so the game goes on...

Catsmile

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 05, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Pretty sure it’s just emails.

# Wait...It'sNotAWormHOLE
# GGAAAAaaa!
<WorldShattered.GIF>
#

Laurakinch

Quote from: timebandit on May 05, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
I know..I found out yesterday and was stunned shocked a little.
But a girl gotta eat so I'm proud of her making it in this hard world.
She's amazing.. an angel..an empress.
And hopefully someday ..my wife.
Quote from: timebandit on May 05, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Now that you mention it..
I bet Heather's feet are perfect in open toed sandals..
Omg
Quote from: timebandit on May 05, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Desert's not so bad..I was looking for a rental in pahrump last month.

Hi Daniel!

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
There’s nowhere to go but up.

Indeed  ;D :-*

This too shall pass...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

You might be correct on that stance, why do you think George Noory is here he wants to be liked  & respected by this group of marauders.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
A lunatic is living yards from her home. I’m sure she’s well aware of all of this.

# FromBellGabPost2GodzEarz

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

You might be correct on that stance, why do you think George Noory is here he wants to be liked  & respected by this group of marauders.

Praise MV!