• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on May 04, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
If Art told Heather she is every bit as good as him then why isn't she working on making her own legacy?

Popple... although I enyou your witty  posts ... when you apply your excellent logic and sound reasoning the "game" grinds to a halt.

Knock it off!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 06:57:20 PM
Jesus, stop promoting yourself at every chance. You're becoming a caricature. You weren't even a member when Bart Ell was posting.

Sez the Queen of Bellgab Legacy..

You want'a Hoodie dear'ie?

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
You can make fun of her for a lot of things but I wouldn’t sink low enough to make fun of her illness. She almost died.

Well she "just moved" too. She made up a lot of things as we've learned the past few weeks, so I don't really trust anything she says at this point.

I laugh at death.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
Well she "just moved" too. She made up a lot of things as we've learned the past few weeks, so I don't really trust anything she says at this point.

I laugh at death.

https://youtu.be/YoBTsMJ4jNk

Juan

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
You can make fun of her for a lot of things but I wouldn’t sink low enough to make fun of her illness. She almost died.
Sorry I was unclear. I’m not making fun of her injuries. I’m wondering if this explains motivation.

sydtron

How long until Heather digs up Arts body, and wears his skin like a new suit?  Even to go so far as showing up at the main house declaring that , "Daddy is home!!"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on May 05, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
Ahhh...music to commit suicide to.  Is the show going to be that bad.
lmao!

morgana213

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
BellGab Productions Presents:
Don't Treat Keith This Way by Thelma Doucheton
(Attached Below)

Lyrics:

Don’t treat Keith this way
He can’t survive
With only jive
Without no bucks
Dough, Baby

Don’t treat Keith this way, lord
You’d be remiss
He’ll surely miss
six hundred bucks
don’t treat keith this way

Aaaaaaaah Maybe
You're hard up sellin' blood findin' Coke cans too
Now come on send the money, Rolo's got bills too
Send it via wire, it was his talk show
He helped with all the earning, you should pay the toll
Come on see the light, let him wet his beak
Cause some of that cash money should get to Keeeeeeith

Don't, don't you treat Keith this way, no
Don't you understand it ain't a grand
It's a small fee
Please, don't treat Keith this way
Nooooo baby

Don’t treat Keith this way, no
He can’t survive
With only jive
Without no bucks
Baby, Don't treat Keith this way

Aaaaaaaah Maybe
You're hard up sellin' blood findin' Coke cans too
Now come on send the money, Rolo's got bills too
Send it via wire, it was his talk show
He helped with all the earning, you should pay the toll
Come on see the light, let him wet his beak
Cause some of that cash money should get to Keeeeeeith

You are SO dreamy!!  I have all of your songs on my desktop.  Please can I have your autograph?   :D

Seriously though, The lyrics are hilariously great, and the falsetto is sublime!  This song really does make me feel sorry for Keef.
Keep them coming.   :)

Praise MV!

bateman

Quote from: sydtron on May 05, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
How long until Heather digs up Arts body, and wears his skin like a new suit?  Even to go so far as showing up at the main house declaring that , "Daddy is home!!"

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

https://youtu.be/YoBTsMJ4jNk

I imagine the Grim Reaper saying this to Senda when he kicks the bucket..."...well you're dead now, so shut up!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
I imagine the Grim Reaper saying this to Senda when he kicks the bucket..."...well you're dead now, so shut up!"

My younger brother went along to a fancy dress party as the Grim Reaper and it was shortly after the film came out...Oh how the hostess laughed when she opened the door to this six foot hooded faceless vision at her front door!  ;D  He apparently said 'I am death"

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
My younger brother went along to a fancy dress party as the Grim Reaper and it was shortly after the film came out...Oh how the hostess laughed when she opened the door to this six foot hooded faceless vision at her front door!  ;D  He apparently said 'I am death"

I would have paid to see that. Ha 😁

BTW...the Angel of Death is required to have an English accent.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on May 04, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
falkie2013@artbelllegacy.com

And the winner is! ..for Art Bell legacy crown.

George Senda aka the guy who knows everybody famous and all their secrets. They all email him you know. Art didn't make a career decision without first consulting George. Without George, there would be no Art.

https://youtu.be/gu1Tt05v3MQ

SpookyTim

Well, hopefully it will be announced before Monday night so I know I don't have to stay up if that's the choice.

bateman

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
Well, hopefully it will be announced before Monday night so I know I don't have to stay up if that's the choice.

It’s Schrader.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

They are?

Rico999

I don't know which part of UFO Undercover was funniest -- it was two hours of comic gold -- but my vote is for Heather taking a call in the middle of the interview.  That and the open mike commentary by HR and Montaldo during the break....

Well, no one can say Heather doesn't know how to manipulate her gang of sycophants.  Checking out her FB page, it's pretty easy to see that the whole thing has morphed into the "cult of Heather," and she's milking that cow for all it's worth. ANY comment that doesn't follow the cult line is flamed by both the Lashas and the guys who have fantasies of being HR's cuckshed white knight.

On the other hand, though, you can bet those psychos in the "cult" will be trolling whomever Keith puts in place to replace her on MITD.  And if I were Keith, I'd be watching my back -- some of her supporters have all the appearances of a total break with rationality and may possess, uh, "skills" (or think they do) that could be problematic for KR down the road.

Sean92008

Heather was wise, she would tiptoe gingerly around anything that might cause her to be deposed in a legal setting...

Questions about her lineage and sexual relationships are not off limits based solely on her over-the-top response to Art's death.  I am very sure that any legal representation for Keith would be acutely aware of the criticisms and conjecture found on BellGab.  Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I think a slightly inebriated Appalachian accent would play better to an audience like BellGab.

SpookyTim

Cool, early bedtime then. Good host, but not what I was hoping for.

Sean92008

Quote from: Rico999 on May 05, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
I don't know which part of UFO Undercover was funniest -- it was two hours of comic gold -- but my vote is for Heather taking a call in the middle of the interview.  That and the open mike commentary by HR and Montaldo during the break....

Well, no one can say Heather doesn't know how to manipulate her gang of sycophants.  Checking out her FB page, it's pretty easy to see that the whole thing has morphed into the "cult of Heather," and she's milking that cow for all it's worth. ANY comment that doesn't follow the cult line is flamed by both the Lashas and the guys who have fantasies of being HR's cuckshed white knight.

On the other hand, though, you can bet those psychos in the "cult" will be trolling whomever Keith puts in place to replace her on MITD.  And if I were Keith, I'd be watching my back -- some of her supporters have all the appearances of a total break with rationality and may possess, uh, "skills" (or think they do) that could be problematic for KR down the road.
True, and she hasn't done anything to quell that mentality. 

That could backfire on her in terms of financial losses to KR.  Even if she doesn't have any money to go after, he could hex future earnings depending on where the ruling takes place.

If that were to happen. she'll be back to phone sex work at the tranny fetish line 976-SNIP.

Rico999

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
Heather was wise, she would tiptoe gingerly around anything that might cause her to be deposed in a legal setting...

Questions about her lineage and sexual relationships are not off limits based solely on her over-the-top response to Art's death.  I am very sure that any legal representation for Keith would be acutely aware of the criticisms and conjecture found on BellGab.  Where there's smoke, there's fire.

KR obviously knows he holds the legal high cards and hasn't been public at all with the nitty gritty of what's happening behind the scenes.   I'm sure, too, he's been listening to sound advice from an attorney.

Heather, on the other hand.....

Rico999

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

That could backfire on her in terms of financial losses to KR.  Even if she doesn't have any money to go after, he could hex future earnings depending on where the ruling takes place.

If that were to happen. she'll be back to phone sex work at the tranny fetish line 976-SNIP.

Maybe taking some of that $600 from Mike in Montana and spending it on some new publicity stills could help.  Or maybe not...

After all, look what photoshop has done for George Noory...

Ufobaby

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Phone sex Heather did phone sex?

dsz

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
Cool, early bedtime then. Good host, but not what I was hoping for.

My opinion on the choice is a bit friendlier >

I was hoping for someone with a goofy streak that would bust out some ABBA from time to time. Someone with an impulsive streak. Someone who could throw caution to the wind. Christ... I was hoping for Heather Wade.

Darkness Dave just seems too, well, dark. If I wanted true crime stories I can just stream Investigation Discovery or buy bootleg episodes of Dateline.

That said, at least he seems honest and sane.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Rico999 on May 05, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

I will destroy anyone who tries.
I have a legacy to uphold, ya know.

WOTR

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 05:58:22 AM
Art gave her the wormhole?  ::)

That’s not even how that works.
So, Art died, thus everything he ever touched is now hers?

I wonder if there is a military book collection that was promised to her upon he death?