• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

timebandit

"radio source disconnected"..clicking through the other links

weeberwubber

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
FFS I am from Detroit and this song makes me want to slit my wrists! Way to pump me up for this. Worst Kid Rock song ever.

Heather is so depressed that this music is actually bringing her spirits up.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 05:51:12 PM
Yes. OMFG enough with the downer rock.

Don't underestimate Joe Montaldo. There will be some swearing from him tonight.

dsz

Well shit... It says the show only runs for an hour. She'll need at least two to cry and grovel. Not to mention the eager advertisers. Guess I may have to save my question for her grand return.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 05:54:02 PM
No problem. It's so confusing and STUPID, their site! lol.

do we just stay on the link you sent, or click 'listen live' that is silent?  :-\

SnapT

They should be playing MV SpoofTunes instead of this shitty music.

HumanBeing

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 05:52:59 PM
Never mind, they haven't updated their site since the chat room went down in December 2016.
Maybe I should be pitching to this network instead of Keith?

They used PalTalk  ;D

I half thought I'd get an ICQ download link earlier when I clicked on the chat link.

MV/Liberace!

Is it music playing right now?  Do I have the right stream?  There are two fucking embedded motherfucking players on this site and another "listen live here" link.  Fucking fermented shit, this UPRN dreck.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
do we just stay on the link you sent, or click 'listen live' that is silent?  :-\
I honestly don't remember it was three hours ago now. Click around until you get the stream.

Asuka Langley

Shake your money maker is a classic album no shit talking The Black Crowes

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 05:58:04 PM
Is it music playing right now?  Do I have the right stream?  There are two fucking embedded motherfucking players on this site and another "listen live here" link.  Fucking fermented shit, this UPRN dreck.
Correction OMFG just stop it! Lita Ford and Ozzie.

dsz

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 02, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
Heather is so depressed that this music is actually bringing her spirits up.

SnapT

New song just started.

Yorkshire pud

Exactly

PrairieGhost

Heather must of told him to change songs.

paladin1991

Quote from: BoDereksTits on May 02, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
Just wanted to say that this is SWISHY, and I've been most of the accounts you dumbasses have believed in and responded to. I'm a master of making you idiots feel what I know you want to feel. Here and FB. I've been playing you like a harp. :)

#Trollingthetrolls

Hahahah.  What a fag you are!  Ritchie has been missing you.  Yep.  The Dickdr has been shitting his pants over you and talking shit left and right.  His pms about how you are his bottom are legendary.  I should have saved those for you.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
FFS I am from Detroit and this song makes me want to slit my wrists! Way to pump me up for this. Worst Kid Rock song ever.
Isn't being from Michigan, and more specifically Detroit, enough to want to kill yourself. 

At least I'd hope that for C2C's huckster

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 05:51:12 PM
Yes. OMFG enough with the downer rock.

I suppose this would be a good time to finally get around to experimenting with opiates.

Catsmile

Listen 2 The Heath Wade Shit Show In Your Favorite Media Player.
Just Copy & Paste The Link Into Foobar2000, Winamp, VLC.

HERE:
http://s2.voscast.com:11590/;stream1525304801325/1

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 02, 2018, 05:59:09 PM
Heather must of told him to change songs.
Had to of, that Kid Rock got cut off rather quickly. OMFG I didn't like this song the first time around. It's no Kiss Me Deadly.

SpookyTim

This music is just designed to put us in a sympathetic mood for the upcoming sobfest.

aldousburbank

It makes us seem classy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 02, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
Isn't being from Michigan, and more specifically Detroit, enough to want to kill yourself. 

At least I'd hope that for C2C's huckster
No I like Michigan and Detroit overall. Just Kid Rock is like so not Detroit in a lot of ways. He's not even from the city. Don't get me started. LOL

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Catsmile on May 02, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
Listen 2 The Heath Wade Shit Show In Your Favorite Media Player.
Just Copy & Paste The Link Into Foobar2000, Winamp, VLC.

HERE:
http://s2.voscast.com:11590/;stream1525304801325/1

Bless you!

SnapT

Is this Heather's new bumper music?  Seems fitting.

I'm getting Ozzy and Lita now which is much better.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
I'm late to the party...been working the day job. Keith tweeted an hour ago that the new host has been selected. Any clues?

Hey Timmy, what's the day job?