• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
Any of you listening to this shitty stream? It’s terrible. Snap, crackle pop!
It's 3 p.m. PT, are you referring to that fake N.O.LA station in general or that show in particular?

chefist

What is the link to this show with HW? Thanks...

Taco Bell

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 03:57:50 PM
yeah, url would be handy.  i'll try and record this for everyone.

www.uprntalkradio.com/

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 03:57:50 PM
yeah, url would be handy.  i'll try and record this for everyone.
http://www.uprntalkradio.com/listen-live.html

I don't think she will show either for the record.

Catsmile

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
Seriously... if it wasn't for BellGab, she probably wouldn't have gotten the gig in the first place...

# Yeah, BallGrab Is How She Hooked Up With Art.
# Like All Things In The Witches Life.
# It Gets Discarded Once Used Up.
# Enjoying The Web Drama Show
# AsTheBitsByte
# NotHatingHeather

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 02, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
It's 3 p.m. PT, are you referring to that fake N.O.LA station in general or that show in particular?
The sound is terrible. I was spoiled I was on PSN or UFOship stream or Prairie Ghost's stream. All great products. This shit sounds awful.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
http://www.uprntalkradio.com/listen-live.html

I don't think she will show either for the record.

Oh, man that would be juicy. How do you suppose the faithful will excuse that?

"Heather has entered a period of re-grieving!"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on May 02, 2018, 04:03:44 PM
Oh, man that would be juicy. How do you suppose the faithful will excuse that?

"Heather has entered a period of re-grieving!"
Those idiots will still defend her. I just don't think she can take the criticism if she gets callers. Yes they can dump them but it will "rattle her cage".  ;D

PS I would love Howard Hughes or Tim from Spooky Southeast as the new host, but Bateman, Bateman would send her over the edge. Poetic Justice.

Juan

Damn, it sounds like old 11k 8bit audio from DOS days.

chefist

Has the host even mentioned that HW will be on?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 02, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
This is a good lyric line, K!  It might work for the Door's "The End" or Steve Miller's "Fly like an Eagle."  I can't decide which.

It's not original, unfortunately  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0R-MrslSyI

Kolchak

Wait. She's going on this guy's show?

I'm sure his numbers are through the roof.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
Has the host even mentioned that HW will be on?
It's a recorded show I believe.

yoursongs

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
Those idiots will still defend her. I just don't think she can take the criticism if she gets callers. Yes they can dump them but it will "rattle her cage".  ;D

PS I would love Howard Hughes or Tim from Spooky Southeast as the new host, but Bateman, Bateman would send her over the edge. Poetic Justice.

I'm guessing they screen calls too.  In which case you won't hear a bad word against hw

ponyboysunset

Quote from: yoursongs on May 02, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
I'm guessing they screen calls too.  In which case you won't hear a bad word against hw
Bellgabbers are smart, they'll get on.

DynamoHum

UPRN have an archive on Soundcloud just in case you can’t find an actual stream to record - how edited that will end up being ... who knows. I hope you can grab it live as it’s past my bedtime and as much as I want to listen live, it’s too late for me. I will leave it playing on my phone (stupid station isn’t on TuneIn which is a pain in the hole. If one of you lovelies can grab any pertinent chat mallarkey in their chat room as well - that would be lovely.

I think there’s a good 60% chance she won’t show or will be shite if she does.   

Juan

She’ll show. This is all calculated.

chefist

So I guess if she's on, it will be on the 5pm PT show that has the Joe guy...got it...I'm smart, not dumb like everybody says, but smart.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 02, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
You are right.

Whatever logic she's using to make her decisions, it is obvious that she thinks the same way she speaks. She over enunciates and emphasizes the wrong things. It's almost like she's one of the girls from ABBA who doesn't speak English and doesn't know how to phrase crap right.

Problem is, her whole life is based off of this existence in a world she doesn't understand.  If she isn't on the spectrum, or a heavy user of drugs, a narcissist or suffering from a medically diagnosable condition, I don't know what the hell we're looking at here.  I don't think she could legitimately be planning this as the ultimate troll.

A-ha!  Heather is secretly a child of one of the Abba singers and that is why Art took to her so quickly.

PrairieGhost

I'm trying to find UPRN on social media but I'm finding nothing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 02, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
It depends on whether the host is a wet blanket or not. I'm getting sick of people not saying anything. It's (was) a poxy fucking radio show not the Manhattan Project!

I know.. it's getting ridiculous.. spill the beans already! Enough of Keith and Heather playing coy

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 04:09:50 PM
wut
As in it's not live, what's on the stream now. I just grabbed my spot now.
FYI sounds worse in headphones, I mean I have my skull candy hesh on too!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 02, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
A-ha!  Heather is secretly a child of one of the Abba singers and that is why Art took to her so quickly.

I thought it was a Billy Meier Plaedian.