• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 06:06:12 PM
UFOShip.com runs on a Playstation2 and it's light years ahead of this horse shit.  I'm so pissed right now.  Heather can't come on her own piece of shit show and say something but she'll go to this god damned Sanford and Son motherfucking chicken-shit operation to do it?  What the fuck.  Idiotic bitch.  I'm so annoyed right now.
+413

dsz

Quote from: timebandit on May 02, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
what are the fans at FB saying?

They are now confused... along with their delusional-ness.

morgana213

UFOShip.com runs on a Playstation2 and it's light years ahead of this horse shit.  I'm so pissed right now.  Heather can't come on her own piece of shit show and say something but she'll go to this god damned Sanford and Son motherfucking chicken-shit operation to do it?  What the fuck.  Idiotic bitch.  I'm so annoyed right now.
We love when you are annoyed.  :D 

Praise MV!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 02, 2018, 06:03:03 PM
Someone please record it!

i'm recording.  that is, assuming i'm listening to the right stream.  i wouldn't know because these fucking chernobyl head swelling victims don't know a fucking thing about streaming audio on the internet, despite the fact that my grandma pretty much had shoutcast figured out in 2007.

Ok, it is 7 minutes after the hour and still no show.  What's up with this crap?

zeebo

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 02, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
Maybe the bastard isn't going on the air until he can get Heather on the line. He's frantically trying to call the cuckshed.

I'm picturing one of those novelty hamburger phones ringing.

Taco Bell

SnapT

How do they not even have a TuneIn stream?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
I went to Eastern for a semester in the 90s. LOL. Ann Arbor is cool. I am Oak Park area.

Yeah I used to hang out alot in Ypsi close to EMU and Depot Town ,so I know the area well.

Small world =)

***Still music, do we have the proper stream?

PrairieGhost

My thoughts exactly.

aldousburbank

Fucking horrendous guitar solos. Like hearing the devil fart.

dsz

She can't even guest on a show correctly. See the shit Keith had to deal with.

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
The advantage of working at a radio station ;)

Are you the new host of MITD?

ponyboysunset

So classy. What a show. Turn the fucking music off so we can FUCKING HEAR YOU! Omg I hate people so much.

El Chorro

Gee, never would have guessed.

I have my phone up to my ear at a music festival. I feel like I'm listening for a message from outer space.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
Yeah I used to hang out alot in Ypsi close to EMU and Depot Town ,so I know the area well.

Small world =)

OMFG just shoot me now. This pussy rock.

Grifynne

Uh, I think it's starting. Just heard a dude... Wow he is talking really fast and hard to hear.

DarKPenguiN

Is this unclear for everyone else or just me?

N0sferatu

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Small world =)

Two words. Deja Vu.

weeberwubber

OMFG now get the marbles out of your mouth!!!  WTF? Turn off the music and slow down you FUCK. I gotta listen to Kermit talk to this?

Grifynne

JFC dude turn down the fucking music.

Taco Bell

PrairieGhost

Now we hear their private conversation live on the air before the show. LOL OMG!!!!!

4....3...2..1... Hell, I don't remember shit and I still have the music going behind my voice because I don't know how to turn that off on the board.