• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Heather learned a lot about punctuality from Art of Talk. Proud daddy.

zeebo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
do we just stay on the link you sent, or click 'listen live' that is silent?  :-\

I had to click on a gray box on the main page, then enable some lame flash plugin.  Worth it for the emo rock though.

SpookyTim

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2018, 06:01:54 PM
Hey Timmy, what's the day job?

I'm the afternoon news anchor and reporter at WBSM-AM in New Bedford, MA.

PrairieGhost

Wasn't it suppose to start at 8pm Eastern?

Sean92008

Christ...  Kids home for dinner. I hope to hear some of this trainwreck.

I will call in if at all possible. I think I'll ask her about her mother and if she knows Karen Jackson...  Oh and what mental condition she's been diagnosed with.

dsz

Wow. Even Lasha is confused. Guess there is no secret link. Maybe we have something in common with Lasha... We've been had!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: N0sferatu on May 02, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
Detroit area here as well.
Hey Buddy! I am close to the Detroit Zoo (for you stalkers out there). There are not words for this music. It's high school for me all over again.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: N0sferatu on May 02, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
Detroit area here as well.

Ann Arbor-ish but I was born and raised in Detroit and have lived all over this State.

Hate Kid Rock as well.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Catsmile on May 02, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
Listen 2 The Heath Wade Shit Show In Your Favorite Media Player.
Just Copy & Paste The Link Into Foobar2000, Winamp, VLC.

HERE:
http://s2.voscast.com:11590/;stream1525304801325/1

That's a different motherfucking song. This show is a fucking shitshow! Couldn't be more confusing and horrible. Maybe it's US who are being trolled.

SnapT

Is this Heather's way of torturing us?  Making us listen to this suicide music?

Catsmile

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 02, 2018, 06:01:30 PM
Bless you!

I reckon thats the stream the shows gonna be on none of the others seem 2 be working.

popple

It's 5 minutes past 5  >:( *keith voice* I SAID GOOOO!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 02, 2018, 05:16:52 PM
The inability to comprehend basic shit seems to be the commonality amongst the supporters of Heather Leona Wade.  This includes the fat dyke Trasha or whatever the fuck it is.

Lacking critical thinking skills is a must if you're a fan of Heather...

Guilty as charged

weeberwubber

Maybe the bastard isn't going on the air until he can get Heather on the line. He's frantically trying to call the cuckshed.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 06:04:21 PM
Ann Arbor-ish but I was born and raised in Detroit and have lived all over this State.

Hate Kid Rock as well.
I went to Eastern for a semester in the 90s. LOL. Ann Arbor is cool. I am Oak Park area.

N0sferatu

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
Hey Buddy! I am close to the Detroit Zoo (for you stalkers out there). There are not words for this music. It's high school for me all over again.

Yessir. I was down at Comerica Monday night. Tigers lost of course.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: OldbellListener on May 02, 2018, 06:05:04 PM
so is this her new music dj gig ?
This made me chuckle. Thank you. Yes a shitty one at that. The fans are equally pissed and feeling like they got trolled.

If you're going to play heavy metal, play Dio not this ponce shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
It makes us seem classy.

UFOShip.com runs on a Playstation2 and it's light years ahead of this horse shit.  I'm so pissed right now.  Heather can't come on her own piece of shit show and say something but she'll go to this god damned Sanford and Son motherfucking chicken-shit operation to do it?  What the fuck.  Idiotic bitch.  I'm so annoyed right now.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Thanks for the offer, Tom. I wonder who you are, to make such demands and expect that they will be granted in order for your services?

I hope that made Keith laugh.