• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

sydtron

Quote from: ge30542 on April 29, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
Fuck! Turn lights ON music.
Think malachai was talking exorcisms. I had to get up and smoke a cig when i heard this.

Magic of radio.
Damn straight.

GravitySucks

I got to give the guy a little credit. He did ok for a guy that quit high school in the 10th grade.

Quote from: Zenman on April 29, 2018, 12:08:30 AM
Yep. I believe this song is called The Highwayman, oddly enough.

The Mystic’s Dream

BettyO417

Quote from: Zenman on April 29, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
Kinda nice hearing them all the way thru also, some of which I've never heard that way.

Really is nice just hearing the music, then again it brings the reality that those epic days are over. Thankful for memories and recordings. Despite the manic times really missing Art. 😢 Thank goodness for the Vaguely Loveables. 🤩

#PraiseMV

Morgus

Loreena McKennitt - The Mystics Dream

awguy

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
...And commercial free.

Although at the fade of each song, I keep expecting to hear an AD for Human Growth Hormone.

ge30542

Quote from: sydtron on April 29, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
Magic of radio.
Damn straight.
faces on mars, structures on the moon, thats one thing, but
I dont like that devil shit!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 29, 2018, 12:05:48 AM
Paul greasing the skids, every couple days, trying to get a threesome going with Heather

From the sounds of that you'd think heather was suicidal

aldousburbank

Quote from: BettyO417 on April 29, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
Really is nice just hearing the music, then again it brings the reality that those epic days are over. Thankful for memories and recordings. Despite the manic times really missing Art. 😢 Thank goodness for the Vaguely Loveables. 🤩

#PraiseMV

Yeah, we're the ones who get this shit.

albrecht

After this I'm expecting Pye or someone to tell me about Egyptians and Welsh holed up in Kentucky thousands of years ago or some such...

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
It’s a joke. Art made a misspelling on Ramona’s headstone. He probably never even knew it. It says Who’s when it should have said Whose

Ah, I hadn't seen it before. My bad. I like how the last line reminds me of Sting though.

ge30542

Didnt he say ramona turned him onto this?

GravitySucks

It was only an hour long if I remember correctly but Art had a ball interviewing Ellen Muth of Dead Like Me

Zenman

Quote from: BettyO417 on April 29, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

#PraiseMV

Yep, good therapy.  :)

sydtron

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2018, 12:12:42 AM
After this I'm expecting Pye or someone to tell me about Egyptians and Welsh holed up in Kentucky thousands of years ago or some such...

That's a fucking mind blowing thought.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on April 29, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
Didnt he say ramona turned him onto this?

I think she had him watch Dead Like Me

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
How the fuck did Dark Penguin become the most reasonable BallGrabber?
Right from the start, he came here and said "I'm trolling you people."  And he proceeded to do that and then disappear.  I actually appreciated the performance.  What can I say?

BTW, "Welcome back," DP.  Good to see you again.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
It was only an hour long if I remember correctly but Art had a ball interviewing Ellen Muth of Dead Like Me
Never seen the show or her but if she was hot, or sounded it, he would always enjoy interviewing...

El Chorro

I wonder if he plans to go longer than three hours. I'm trying to hang on till 3, but Im on the East Coast and we're only to M, with ABBA and others sure to come as well.