• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

awguy

Oh yes, Some Velvet Morning. I doubt I would have heard of Lee Hazelwood if it weren't  for Art playing this as bumper music.

sydtron

Think this would be a nice title song to a trippy western.

Is the song skipping for anyone else???

El Chorro

Believe it or not, British music critics voted this the all-time greatest duet in 2003. https://www.ft.com/content/99eb9de6-d821-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Bobot

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
Some velvet mourning

Yes, such an unusual song. Interesting that Art was compelled to use this one. Nice to hear again.

ge30542

Art scared the shit outta me first time i heard lorena

El Chorro

Quote from: sydtron on April 29, 2018, 12:04:13 AM

That's the weird mix at the end.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on April 29, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
Kinda nice hearing them all the way thru also, some of which I've never heard that way.

...And commercial free.

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 11:56:07 PM
Who’s?

Art's headstone... Well let's face it. If Heather is designing it then it will really be all about her. I won't be surprised if she doesn't accidentally inscribe her name instead of Art's.

awguy

Quote from: sydtron on April 29, 2018, 12:04:13 AM

That's how the song ends. I've never liked that part.

HumanBeing

Paul greasing the skids, every couple days, trying to get a threesome going with Heather

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
I look at it this way, Keith spun bumper music, all by himself, on the Air for Art, in spite of all the online banter.   I think that's pretty decent for his first show on the air, being his own producer and all that there.
I concur.

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 28, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

# EyeNoSheOwnzMirror
# BitchNeedz2FlipItVerticalNao
# SoSheWillRealizeWhatSheLookzLike
# WankRepellent
# NotEvenWithLittleBluePillz
# PutTheCakeDown
# CleanThatFriggingMessUp
# PeopleOfWal-Mart
# HellFireLady

sydtron

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 29, 2018, 12:05:48 AM
Paul greasing the skids, every couple days, trying to get a threesome going with Heather

Jesus....

Obsess much?!?

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 29, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Would that be 2 on 1 it 1 on 2?

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on April 29, 2018, 12:05:26 AM
Art's headstone... Well let's face it. If Heather is designing it then it will really be all about her. I won't be surprised if she doesn't accidentally inscribe her name instead of Art's.

It’s a joke. Art made a misspelling on Ramona’s headstone. He probably never even knew it. It says Who’s when it should have said Whose   

TigerLily

Quote from: dsz on April 29, 2018, 12:05:26 AM

If her written eulogy was any example, check grammar, spell check and lack of class

ge30542

Quote from: sydtron on April 29, 2018, 12:05:51 AM
Turn the lights out music.
Fuck! Turn lights ON music.
Think malachai was talking exorcisms. I had to get up and smoke a cig when i heard this.

Zenman

Quote from: Morgus on April 29, 2018, 12:05:04 AM
Ah, now its Lorenna McKennett

Yep. I believe this song is called The Highwayman, oddly enough.

dsz

Quote from: Bobot on April 29, 2018, 12:03:54 AM
Flowers on the wall.

I live in the hometown of the Statlers. I was never really into them much growing up but Art made it cool.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
It’s a joke. Art made a misspelling on Ramona’s headstone. He probably never even knew it. It says Who’s when it should have said Whose
You can't blame the funeral house, it was a tough literal translation from Radio.