• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 28, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
  And blaming Keith for it, no doubt.
And the “haters” aka bellgab. I sense a meltdown coming tonight before the show.

bateman

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
And the “haters” aka bellgab. I sense a meltdown coming tonight before the show.

I wonder if Lasha will call Keef tonight. 🤔

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
Maybe she and Art are finally together.  :o   All joking aside, I hope she is OK.

tbqh idc either way. whatever provides the most lulzy content. i do hope she does the show with Karen next week on KNYE. ill write myself a script before i call in. heh, heh.

grano salis

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
:o

Because they are poor or because they are criminally inclined?

Morally diffuse.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
I wonder if Lasha will call Keef tonight. 🤔
Oh I bet she will if they are taking calls. Lol. And no I am not psychic but after this many days quiet you just know a shit storm is coming.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: grano salis on April 28, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Morally diffuse.

You voted for Hillary. You should be open to that kind of diversity. Why are you being so judgmental?! ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
An interesting take for sure.

However in my version, I see Large Target as more of a tragic figure.  Sent to the United States with his Mother as an infant by the East German Stasi in order to infiltrate the Salk Institute, Carnegie-Mellon and ultimately the Pentagon, his early career is a string of spectacular successes.   When his duped, American Father learns the truth he murders the Red spy child - only to have him rise from the dead three days later.  Now viewing the young Large Target as a either a traitorous spy or a Christ-like figure an uneasy alliance arises between the two.

Upon his death and resurrection, young Large Target is never quite the same.  When sent to Las Vegas to infiltrate Area 51 he is unsuccessful. When sent to the Bay area he has no success at the Presidio.   After that it is one failure after another with the Stasi growing impatient and eventually curtailing his funding.    He is ordered to the Hacienda and told to await further developments.
Yet he hears nothing.  The only bright spot is his rocky, love affair with a Bulgarian assassin.   

With the fall of the GDR he remains faithful to the cause.  Still listening to numbers stations for new orders.  Yet new orders never
come......   He remains at his post in the Hacienda.     Waiting.
If Hollywood was smart they would lurk at BG and pick up plot ideas! Well done.

bateman

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
Oh I bet she will if they are taking calls. Lol. And no I am not psychic but after this many days quiet you just know a shit storm is coming.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
You voted for Hillary. You should be open to thatkind of diversity. Why are you being so judgmental?! ::)

only bigots don't respekt diversity. sad.

Kolchak

I can't imagine Heather being happy about Keith playing the bumper music greatest hits before she does.

bateman

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
TOP KEK if she goes live with Karen. pls Heather, do it.

Will Heath go the awkward, exaggerated laughing route or the awkward, exaggerated mourning route?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
I can't imagine Heather being happy about Keith playing the bumper music greatest hits before she does.

Especially if it's any of the music she chose for the funeral. You know.. the one she apparently didn't attend.

Ooooo.. what if she calls in to complain??

IcicleTrepan

If she calls in to chew him out live, it would make my weekend.

ponyboysunset

All, apologies I need to learn to read apparently Keith is hosting and might take some calls. I have to nap so I can stay up for this debacle. One if not both will call in is my prediction.

Kolchak

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 28, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
If she calls in to chew him out live, it would make my weekend.

She can't rattle Keith's cage. He doesn't give a fuck anymore.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
Hey, Jorch is only in his '60s.  He's still hanging with The Kool Kids.

I was thinking about being at some Vegas hotel and they happening to have one of those "big events" and nervously reading the elevator safety weight limit sign as they step in.

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
Will Heath go the awkward, exaggerated laughing route or the awkward, exaggerated mourning route?

both. i wonder how she'll handle being accused of hastening Art's death due to her horrible hosting abilities?

Kolchak

Can we designate a board appointee to record the show tonight?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Where there's a will, there's a way.

grano salis

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
You voted for Hillary. You should be open to that kind of diversity. Why are you being so judgmental?! ::)

You are a cloaca, "Dr."  I did not happen to vote for Mrs. Ceausescu, and it's really irrelevant and silly of you to get so unnerved at people who disagree with you politically. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Can we designate a board appointee to record the show tonight?

Yes, please, can somebody do that. Some of us missed the whole KNYE debacle.

bateman

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

What exactly happened there? It’s nearly impossible to keep up at this point.

albrecht

Has Keith assured the copyright and legality of the bumper music. A true tribute to Art would be to delay the show and have pages of posts about royalties, internet vs radio, copyrights, and such topics.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
Pretty please?

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Keith has become uncuckable. he is growing stronger!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
Has Keith assured the copyright and legality of the bumper music. A true tribute to Art would be to delay the show and have pages of posts about royalties, internet vs radio, copyrights, and such topics.
hush your mouth!  ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

I asked around as well, but no one told me!

From what I gathered a woman called Karen went on KNYE live and said something about Art in rememberance, Heather was supposed to have been on with her, and there were open lines, where at least one BellGabber got in. I don't think Karen took kindly to him. Username "sean" something. That's what I think happened.

*Somebody, anybody please jump in and amend or correct me if any of my info is off or wrong

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Karen (owner of KNYE) took calls about Art last week. also, Heather was supposed to have joined her but didn't show....

i called in first, mentioned Heather and bellgab, also that we weren't 'having any of it'. 

Sean called in and asked more pointed questions, like why it took so long for the family to be notified, and why was the family so upset about the Sheriff breaking the news. he did a great job.