• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Ms. C

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 10:57:22 AM
I completely agree, but White Crow and Mrs White Crow have met Brig, and she gives them the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.  :D

(That was a thing in the 70's right?)

Not sure when it was a thing .... here's the history, though.  And I agree IB, since Brig has met the good Mr. & Mrs. White Crow and gives them this seal ... so I too trust.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/institute/about-the-institute/a16509/good-housekeeping-seal-history/

serenity

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:02:43 AM
ALL of Carsons pictures are adorable IMO Ms. C !!!

I will add my kudos to Carson Sam. and yes no your butt looks just fine Carson........

Some levity for the morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0D48VeegOg

Roswells, Art

MV should sell mugs with member's name and avatar on them along with one of their funny quotes. For example an Inglorious Bitch mug with her Audrey Hepburn avatar. She has a lot of funny quotes to choose from but her hot dog bun quote I think would be perfect. A Brig mug with one of her sweet quotes on it. A Falkie mug with his "Do not assume you know my fruit and vegetable buying habits" (I paraphrased)quote. I could go on and on. Oh yeah, we'd need an Onan mug too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 10:50:00 AM
Thanks Brig. I just wanted the Bellas to give it some thought before sending out personal information to someone on the internet. That's all.

LOL yeah that it, MY  big scheme to collect everyone's Hoodie size..  Yep that's it!.. The evil mind of "White Crow"  I'm "sizing-up" the Bella-Haven Babes..

You just have to trust me, I have no ulterior motives.
Except to spread a little joy and help with some long over due heeling.

Roswell's I do understand your concern, and addressed it with a recent post.  If you or anyone else wants a Hoodie, and have the same concerns. Just send me your size now. I will send out the first ones to the addresses I already have. Once you see that they have received them. You can then PM me your shipping address.

Come together over me ;)

https://youtu.be/A5oID2_1FPI

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 11:11:16 AM
LOL yeah that it, MY  big scheme to collect everyone's Hoodie size..  Yep that's it!.. The evil mind of "White Crow"  I'm "sizing-up" the Bella-Haven Babes..

You just have to trust me, I have no ulterior motives.
Except to spread a little joy and help with some long over due heeling.

Come together over me ;)

Weren't you considered one of the Axis of Evil in the Falkie thread?

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:11:12 AM
MV should sell mugs with member's name and avatar on them along with one of their funny quotes. For example an Inglorious Bitch mug with her Audrey Hepburn avatar. She has a lot of funny quotes to choose from but her hot dog bun quote I think would be perfect. A Brig mug with one of her sweet quotes on it. A Falkie mug with his "Do not assume you know my fruit and vegetable buying habits" (I paraphrased)quote. I could go on and on. Oh yeah, we'd need an Onan mug too.

I'll second that!!!!!!!

I would even love to be able to special order other bellgabbers custom coffee mugs :D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:11:12 AM

That's an excellent idea! I would buy one of  my own and maybe some other posters that I thought were cool/funny/intelligent. The Falkie mug would be a top seller.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:17:37 AM
That's an excellent idea! I would buy one of  my own and maybe some other posters that I thought were cool/funny/intelligent. The Falkie mug would be a top seller.

Great Minds think alike, see my last post just above yours. We musta been typing at the same time.  ;D

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:19:37 AM
Great Minds think alike, see my last post just above yours. We musta been typing at the same time.  ;D

Haha! You owe me a beer! (or a latte)

We both posted at 11:11:12, it would have been cool if we had posted at 11:11:11  :P !

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:24:36 AM

If you ever come to visit Niagara Falls,  you got it!!    ;D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:14:40 AM

No, that's Ole Dirty Gerry, Area51 Drone and Little Chris, whom I miss.

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:27:54 AM
If you ever come to visit Niagara Falls,  you got it!!    ;D

You never know!  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:24:36 AM

We both posted at 11:11:12, it would have been cool if we had posted at 11:11:11  :P !

We were probably both typing at 11:11:11, it was just 11:11:12 when we hit the Post button  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:28:50 AM

It may have been pre-Gerry. And that 11:11:11, nice.

Quote from: Ms. C on January 10, 2016, 11:10:11 AM
Not sure when it was a thing .... here's the history, though.  And I agree IB, since Brig has met the good Mr. & Mrs. White Crow and gives them this seal ... so I too trust.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/institute/about-the-institute/a16509/good-housekeeping-seal-history/

Thank you! Good to know!

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:28:50 AM

I miss Little Chris too!  :'(

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:31:33 AM
It may have been pre-Gerry. And that 11:11:11, nice.

Well, it may have been before my time then. I have only graced Falkie with my presence since last July. It's nice to have "characters" or those who play them online to keep us all entertained. Otherwise we would be like those boring old hen forums with everyone being Minnesota nice and boring to everyone else.  :D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:34:30 AM
See there, LittleChris?

He was one of the first to welcome me here and even made me an avatar.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:14:40 AM

Roswell.. Let's just leave it as this:..
Why I do the things I do, arent always as they appear ;)

See my last PM..I addressed your concerns. Not a perfect solution, I know. Just do what your comfortable with. Others will do the same.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:35:24 AM

He was the first to come to Bella-Haven and ask me to make my GabbingNow videos.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 11:35:48 AM
Roswell.. Let's just leave it as this:..
Why I do the things I do, arent always as they appear ;)

See my last PM..I addressed your concerns. Not a perfect solution, I know. Just do what your comfortable with. Others will do the same.

Your last PM? Was it to me? If so I never received it. Did Falkie teach you how to send PM's?

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:29:49 AM
We were probably both typing at 11:11:11, it was just 11:11:12 when we hit the Post button  ;)

That's it!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 10:55:16 AM
It's The Men of Bellgab Calendar and SV was promised that he could be Mr February. It's the shortest month, if you get my drift.

You crack me up.

Roswells, Art

How did I get sucked into the Bella-Haven thread anyway? I'll blame brig.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:17:37 AM

Falkie spittoon would go over well.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:41:24 AM

Gravity

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 11:35:24 AM

Oh, I was trying to talk to LC, just in case he was he was reading this thread.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:41:24 AM

I'll happily take the blame!  I enjoy your company!