• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:49:03 AM
Oh, I was trying to talk to LC, just in case he was he was reading this thread.

I have a feeling he reads it pretty regularly  ;D

Ms. C

Wow ...  -4 with wind chill factor -20 at TCF Bank Stadium for kickoff right now. 

Where will today's game in the top coldest NFL games fall?

Lilith

Quote from: Ms. C on January 10, 2016, 11:51:16 AM
Wow ...  -4 with wind chill factor -20 at TCF Bank Stadium for kickoff right now. 

Where will today's game in the top coldest NFL games fall?

GOOOOOO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!

serenity

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:49:44 AM
I'll happily take the blame!  I enjoy your company!

Well then if she won't blame you, I'll blame you for making me smile at least once a day lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:49:44 AM
I'll happily take the blame!  I enjoy your company!

Thanks Brig, the feeling is mutual.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 11:00:20 AM
They are truly a lovely couple.  That does not mean that WhiteCrow and I always agree.  We all have our good qualities, and our bad qualities.

Just have to say ms brig, that you are maybe better at this than I.. 

I was LMAO last night, with your call to the NFL podcast. With you, Eddie and Muddy psychoanallizing the strange postings of White Crow.. Not even when I confessed on the F' man's thread to be trolling, only a few people picked-up what I was doing and played along.. It's all been my version of Performance Art and trolling for 'made-up' conflict,  to increase readership and increase participation.

Now ms brig .. Have you been trolling me with a made-up riff between us about negativity? I thought you were and I have been playing along. If not, then I owe you an apology.

Never intent to upset my "Real" friend.

Love you brig ..

Praise MV ..for building and maintaining the "Stage"

Peace..I'll send you two "This is White Crow" coffee cups to make amends.

Prasie MV...  for building and maintaining the "Stage"

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 12:21:40 PM

I was LMAO last night, with your call to the NFL podcast. With you, Eddie and Muddy psychoanallizing the strange postings of White Crow.. Not even when I confessed on the F' man's thread to be trolling, only a few people picked-up what I was doing and played along.. It's all been my version of Performance Art and trolling for 'made-up' conflict,  to increase readership and increase participation.

Now ms brig .. Have you been trolling me with a made-up riff between us about negativity? I thought you were and I have been playing along. If not, then I owe you an apology.

Love you brig ..

I have continually asserted that, technically, it does take two white crows... That white gene is recessive. So two White Crow coffee cups are only fitting.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 10, 2016, 12:26:07 PM
I have continually asserted that, technically, it does take two white crows... That white gene is recessive. So two White Crow coffee cups are only fitting.

Yes, I agree.. It  does take two..

https://youtu.be/cwqhdRs4jyA

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 12:21:40 PM

Love you brig ..

We have met in person, so You, Mrs. WhiteCrow, and I shall ALWAYS be real friends in my book.  While I enjoy most of your humor, since you are asking sincerely, I will be honest and say I don't enjoy ALL of it, as I am sure that neither do you enjoy all of my opinions.  Usually, I just overlook posts that make me feel uncomfortable. Nobody can like everything everybody else says.  One mans trash is another mans treasure.  I will always defend your right to project whatever online personna you enjoy projecting.  There are some types of personnas that people have to expect to take some flack about.  I wouldn't recommend that people project personnas that they are not ready, willing and able to take some flack over.  Just my 2cents, since you asked.  No need ever to make any amends, ever WhiteCrow!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 12:33:06 PM
We have met in person, so You, Mrs. WhiteCrow, and I shall ALWAYS be real friends in my book.  While I enjoy most of your humor, since you are asking sincerely, I will be honest and say I don't enjoy ALL of it, as I am sure that neither do you enjoy all of my opinions.  Usually, I just overlook posts that make me feel uncomfortable. Nobody can like everything everybody else says.  One mans trash is another mans treasure.  I will always defend your right to project whatever online personna you enjoy projecting.  There are some types of personnas that people have to expect to take some flack about.  I wouldn't recommend that people project personnas that they are not ready, willing and able to take some flack over.  Just my 2cents, since you asked.  No need ever to make any amends, ever WhiteCrow!

Hey no problem Babe ms brig.  :-*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 11:38:51 AM
Your last PM? Was it to me? If so I never received it. Did Falkie teach you how to send PM's?

sorry my error.. s/b. "my last post"

Dr. MD MD

With all the White Crow activity here recently it made me think of a 60s song I hadn't heard in a long time that I thought was called White Crow. Well, it's actually called White Bird and here it is for you, White Crow! Everyone else is welcome to enjoy it too, of course.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cin0QzuEss

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on January 10, 2016, 12:00:46 PM
Well then if she won't blame you, I'll blame you for making me smile at least once a day lol

DITTO!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2016, 01:16:34 PM
With all the White Crow activity here recently it made me think of a 60s song I hadn't heard in a long time that I thought was called White Crow. Well, it's actually called White Bird and here it is for you, White Crow! Everyone else is welcome to enjoy it too, of course.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cin0QzuEss

PERFECT!  It reflects WhiteCrows Peace and safety/anti-conflict philosophy.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 01:00:47 PM
Hey no problem Babe ms brig.  :-*

No Worries EVER WhiteCrow!

PS:  I DID happen to see the post you deleted, and yes, I did know that  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2016, 01:16:34 PM

Beautiful song!

serenity

Quote from: gabrielle on January 10, 2016, 04:18:29 PM
speaking of White Birds.....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/snowy-owl-flying-transport-quebec-traffic-camera-1.3393343

I saw that yesterday. What a wonderful picture. You can't plan something like that!. Heres one for you Gabrielle. Time lapse with a light trigger. Wish I could take credit but alas, I'm not that good lol

gabrielle

Quote from: serenity on January 10, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
I saw that yesterday. What a wonderful picture. You can't plan something like that!. Heres one for you Gabrielle. Time lapse with a light trigger. Wish I could take credit but alas, I'm not that good lol

OMG that is amazing Serenity.  I am awestruck.  WOW.  I would so much like to know the science behind the colouration change.  WOW.

albrecht

Quote from: serenity on January 10, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
How? (Not a photography buff) but a pic of lighting hit and then edit for the color, I guess? Must be super fast (?) setting to be able to get lighting alone I would suspect?

GravitySucks

Quote from: gabrielle on January 10, 2016, 07:02:49 PM
your evening offering from my heart.

https://youtu.be/3l4nVByCL44

Sort of like White Crow's football money...

That song was on the first LP I ever got back in the 60s. Thanks Gabrielle

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 01:35:07 PM
No Worries EVER WhiteCrow!

PS:  I DID happen to see the post you deleted, and yes, I did know that  ;)

Cool brig.. It's had to much negativity   ;)

nbirnes

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 07:15:36 PM

Negativity?! Here in Bella-Haven? Surely you jest.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 07:15:36 PM

S'Ok :D  People can be totally positive, and still be completely wrong.   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 08:20:53 PM
S'Ok :D  People can be totally positive, and still be completely wrong.   ;D
Ar you positive?