• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

gabrielle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2016, 05:47:00 PM
Do you know what the video game was he was playing when he died? The article I read stated something about The Rainbow but I still haven't been able to find any confirmation or info on this game.

Dr. Md.  I just saw an article that said he was playing poker.  I don't know if that helps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on January 09, 2016, 06:46:02 PM
Dr. Md.  I just saw an article that said he was playing poker.  I don't know if that helps.

Thanks, Gabby and albrecht! I thought it was a newer console game or something but it was just one of those pub gambling machines, I guess. Hey, whatever got him to the next level. He should've gotten bonus points for the Ace of Spades album in my book...maybe even a 1up  ;)

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 09:51:33 AM
Well...I have to say that I have learned a great deal in recent weeks about the tiny, tiny little world negativity creates for itself and just how desperately people will go to maintain their illusions and convince themselves that they are positive, innocent and uninvolved.

You have become the kind of people that would do this sort of thing. That is all that has been accomplished here. Nothing more.

It would have been so easy for you people to just apologize. But I seriously don't think you have enough common decency or respect to do even that.

Nancy is a very sad and sick woman. And all of you enjoy watching people suffer.

That is all that went on here. That, and a lot of cowardly behavior.
WTF?  Angrammy's back?

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 09:51:33 AM
all of you enjoy watching people suffer.

In truth, what I really enjoy is watching people triumph in their struggles with adversity.

Sometimes, they just quit though.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2016, 01:59:14 AM
In truth, what I really enjoy is watching people triumph in their struggles with adversity.

Sometimes, they just quit though.

Same here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 02:04:29 AM
Same here.

brig, I thought it was hysterical when you went coo coo last night in the MITD thread and just posted a bunch of nonsense. I'm still laughing about that one.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2016, 02:14:04 AM
brig, I thought it was hysterical when you went coo coo last night in the MITD thread and just posted a bunch of nonsense. I'm still laughing about that one.  ;D

I Do have fun in the live threads on the rare occasion I manage to stay awake.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 02:19:51 AM
I Do have fun in the live threads on the rare occasion I manage to stay awake.  ;D

It was perfect timing. The trolling was at it's most fevered pitch at that point.

Roswells, Art

Giving a Falkie thread refugee your address. Good idea.

WhiteCrow

During last Night's NFL podcast ms brig called in and asked if I, would also issue a limited edition "This Is White Crow" coffee cup.. I can't refuse ms brig! ...brig offered to purchase one. I said, don't be silly brig. So  with 'each' request for an addition charge of $0.00 along with your promotional No-Charge "This is White Crow" hoodie will include a "This is White Crow"coffee cup. Shipping and handling additional $0.00. 

Honered if you'd ordered a hoodie with coffee cup included. Or a coffee cup alone.

Please PM me with size for hoodies or only want to order a coffee cup...I don't need shipping info now. I need to know the numbers to place an order.

Thank you for your consideration.

This is White Crow.

Nancy, Rose Girl and Eagle still waiting to hear from you

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 10, 2016, 08:19:07 AM

Honered if you'd ordered a hoodie with coffee cup included. Or a coffee cup alone.

I'll take a coffee cup with my hoodie.  :)  Are you sure you don't want any type of reimbursement? This is awfully generous of you!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 08:28:17 AM
I'll take a coffee cup with my hoodie.  :)  Are you sure you don't want any type of reimbursement? This is awfully generous of you!
Plus one coffee cup for me too!

Ms. C

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 08:28:17 AM
White Crow ... thank you for being a friend to all of us!!!    8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3E9Yyd1HA

serenity

Quote from: Ms. C on January 10, 2016, 09:23:16 AM
White Crow ... thank you for being a friend to all of us!!!    8)

Great song Ms. C and good morning
:)

Roswells, Art

Yes, Whitecrow. Thanks for being such a good friend. I'll take one of those Women of Bellgab calendars you've been meaning to compile.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 10:05:17 AM
Yes, Whitecrow. Thanks for being such a good friend. I'll take one of those Women of Bellgab calendars you've been meaning to compile.

hehehe

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 10:20:06 AM
People have the memory of a fruit-fly around here.

Why are you dissing fruit flies? you might have told me, but I don't remember.

Lilith

Its not quite noon here yet, so I'm just in time to say G'Morning Everyone, Fresh Pot of Coffee on the counter!!  :-*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 10:24:31 AM
Its not quite noon here yet, so I'm just in time to say G'Morning Everyone, Fresh Pot of Coffee on the counter!!  :-*

Hi Brig, or should I say, Hi Ms. January?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 10:24:31 AM

Sabres actually gave my Blackhawks a run for their money the other nigh. I was worried when it was only 1-0 at the end of the second period.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 10:29:33 AM
Mornin Roswells, Art  :-*  I hear ya.
I think he might have changed it to "The Bella-Haven Babes" calendar.  I'm not in that cult.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 10, 2016, 10:29:37 AM
Sabres actually gave my Blackhawks a run for their money the other nigh. I was worried when it was only 1-0 at the end of the second period.

Glad ur team won GS!  The only sport I like to watch tho, is football.  :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2016, 10:31:09 AM
Mornin Roswells, Art  :-*  I hear ya.
I think he might have changed it to "The Bella-Haven Babes" calendar.  I'm not in that cult.

Thanks Brig. I just wanted the Bellas to give it some thought before sending out personal information to someone on the internet. That's all.

Ms. C

Carson Sam would like to be in the 2016 Bella Haven calendar .... he is asking does he has a big butt here ... or would this be a fine picture to add?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Ms. C on January 10, 2016, 10:51:35 AM
Carson Sam would like to be in the 2016 Bella Haven calendar .... he is asking does he has a big butt here ... or would this be a fine picture to add?

Soo cute, you tell him he looks fine and very sophisticated. I bet he smokes a pipe.

It's The Men of Bellgab Calendar and SV was promised that he could be Mr February. It's the shortest month, if you get my drift.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 10, 2016, 10:50:00 AM
Thanks Brig. I just wanted the Bellas to give it some thought before sending out personal information to someone on the internet. That's all.

I completely agree, but White Crow and Mrs White Crow have met Brig, and she gives them the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.  :D

(That was a thing in the 70's right?)

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 10, 2016, 10:57:22 AM
I completely agree, but White Crow and Mrs White Crow have met Brig, and she gives them the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.  :D

(That was a thing in the 70's right?)

They are truly a lovely couple.  That does not mean that WhiteCrow and I always agree.  We all have our good qualities, and our bad qualities.

edited to add:  Mrs. WhiteCrow is a very interesting, kind, generous and beautiful woman!  WhiteCrow is very lucky to have her IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: Ms. C on January 10, 2016, 10:51:35 AM

ALL of Carsons pictures are adorable IMO Ms. C !!!