• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

akwilly

Quote from: ShayP on September 13, 2016, 02:48:40 AM
double lined.
it's gotta be double lined after all the advil and whiskey I am drinking. Kinda wish I didn't burn my pillow last night, it made a good box liner

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 13, 2016, 02:56:13 AM
I'll defer to you on this one. :)

Landsat does make more sense, but this is what wiki has

This is a list of NRO Launch (NROL) designations, i.e. satellites operated by the United States National Reconnaissance Office. Those missions are generally classified, so that their exact purposes and orbital elements are not published. However, amateur astronomers have managed to observe most of the satellites, and leaked information has emerged to identify many of the payloads.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2016, 02:49:10 AM
So, are you able hack into it? Let's take this bitch down!  :D

Or at least figure out a way to get free satellite TV from it.  ;)
Not a bad idea.
I could piggy-back their signal and get hellacious upload / download speeds for my internet connection, plus free HBO - Game of thrones. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 13, 2016, 02:56:13 AM
I'll defer to you on this one. :)

It's alright. I think I get it.  National Reconnaissance Office. It must be a kind of eyes in sky thing. The ability to track anyone, anywhere, anytime. Smile, everyone!  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2016, 03:00:49 AM
It's alright. I think I get it.  National Reconnaissance Office. It must be a kind of eyes in sky thing. The ability to track anyone, anywhere, anytime. Smile, everyone!  ;D

look at all of their launches and planned missions  :o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRO_launches

comaphobe

The ability to track anyone, anywhere, anytime. Smile, everyone!  ;D

i read this in gene hackman's voice

akwilly

Quote from: comaphobe on September 13, 2016, 02:56:05 AM
when he posted about his toothache i typed up a post about boxes that evian water comes in... specifically 500ml plastic bottles in volumes of 24 [although i cannot speak for other volumes or other boxes for other sized bottles]... then after a couple of pages of catching up i realized the tab got closed before it was sent through the server and potentially read by willy. i just learned about all of this today.
thanks, I will ask my friend that works at the grocery store to keep an eye out for one

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 02:57:14 AM
Landsat does make more sense, but this is what wiki has

This is a list of NRO Launch (NROL) designations, i.e. satellites operated by the United States National Reconnaissance Office. Those missions are generally classified, so that their exact purposes and orbital elements are not published. However, amateur astronomers have managed to observe most of the satellites, and leaked information has emerged to identify many of the payloads.
They're one of the hardest organizations to find information on...       ;)

;)

ShayP

It's frikin' 5:30 am/est and I'm splitting time between Hoagie's thread and trolling Amazon for Space 1999 DVD's.  What is my life?  LOL!

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on September 13, 2016, 03:29:23 AM
It's frikin' 5:30 am/est and I'm splitting time between Hoagie's thread and trolling Amazon for Space 1999 DVD's.  What is my life?  LOL!

they need kijiji in america.

norland2424

do you torrent at all?

akwilly

I am sitting in my truck debating if I should take a nap or go inside. My tooth hurts less if I don't move