• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 01:00:13 AM
back to the ctr shed for you !!!  :-\

I'm already using the Torsion field to delay this show. Don't make me cancel it

Well, shoot; there's probably even people from a few new countries listening tonight.

Morgus

Has Hoagie decided to change the format of his show to an instrumental music stream now?

ArJuna

Nothing but music. Must be a malfunction. Time to move on to something else tonight.  They can't seem to ever get the technical stuff right.  Good night all!

Designx

Quote from: Morgus on September 13, 2016, 01:06:54 AM
Has Hoagie decided to change the format of his show to an instrumental music stream now?

Yes but only 5 second snippets of pop songs.

comaphobe

i have missed a couple of days... what is on youtube that goes well with this weird soundtrack...?

akwilly

I picture the credits rolling on the final episode of Game of Thrones.

ArJuna

Quote from: akwilly on September 12, 2016, 09:40:09 PM
I want 2 things from Hoagy tonight. 1st and mist important I want him to get to the MODEL! 2nd I'd like him to do a mass conscious thing for my freakin toothache!

If you can get your hands on some clove oil, it works great to relieve toothache.

akwilly

Quote from: ArJuna on September 13, 2016, 01:09:41 AM
If you can get your hands on some clove oil, it works great to relieve toothache.
Interesting thanks. I got some ora jell for now but will remember that.

ShayP

I feel like Col. Kurtz with this music.  The horror.  The horror.

TigerLily

Quote from: ArJuna on September 13, 2016, 01:09:41 AM

yes. Forgot about clove oil

zeebo

I think I've heard this before, or maybe hoagie's repeating himself .. both equally plausible