• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on September 13, 2016, 02:39:07 AM
That's why you'll find me in my chair, every Saturday evening at 7:00 pm, indulging in the glory that is the Lawrence Welk show.  It makes the pain go away.

Lucky for us they never outlawed the bubble machine.

norland2424

That's why you'll find me in my chair, every Saturday evening at 7:00 pm, indulging in the glory that is the Lawrence Welk show.  It makes the pain go away. hole

fify

Quote from: comaphobe on September 13, 2016, 02:29:33 AM
i also have a shit time watching videos linked from f__book and a couple of other sites with similar looking players. often they abruptly stop a couple seconds into playback. i'm using opera right now and haven't updated since clinton was president.
Palemoon, but I hardened it a bit.  ;)

K_Dubb

That's why you'll find me in my chair, every Saturday evening at 7:00 pm, indulging in the glory that is the Lawrence Welk show.  It makes the pain go away.

I caught two hours of Slovenian polka on Hoagie's station Saturday morning.  It's called Inland Empire Polka so I think it's down there.  The host has a group and plays his own stuff a lot.

Quote from: ShayP on September 13, 2016, 02:32:21 AM
Robin probably has a hydroponics lab at Hoagie's place that he's unaware of.  Probably thinks it's some kind of water feature.  I can see him throwing some Koi into it.
LOL !

"MMMMmmmmm - I bet some fish would look nice in there."

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2016, 02:42:30 AM
I caught two hours of Slovenian polka on Hoagie's station Saturday morning.  It's called Inland Empire Polka so I think it's down there.  The host has a group and plays his own stuff a lot.

their are alot of krauts down in the IE

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 13, 2016, 02:39:21 AM
La la    la    la la la la    la la   la   laaa  laaa

Hahahaha!!!  *sigh*  We're pretty awesome.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2016, 02:40:50 AM
Yes, I remember there was a spy satellite with that on it...but is it an actual organization? If so, what does NROL stand for?

the L stands for launch  :)

But seriously M should create an account and shit post with us

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on September 13, 2016, 02:40:10 AM
Lucky for us they never outlawed the bubble machine.

If I were wealthy, I would have the bubble machine in my foyer so my guests would be able to leave the dinner party with the spectacle of bubbles lightly tickling them during their egress.  If this fantasy comes to fruition, rest assured zeebo...you are invited.  In fact...you all are invited.

Quote from: comaphobe on September 13, 2016, 02:40:03 AM
noted, also the PMA, the NWA, as well as the ATV, BMX, RCA, MCA, DMC, DMX, and DRI.
Heh, heh, heh.

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on September 13, 2016, 02:32:21 AM
Robin probably has a hydroponics lab at Hoagie's place that he's unaware of.  Probably thinks it's some kind of water feature.  I can see him throwing some Koi into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuGeRKrWCUY

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on September 13, 2016, 02:43:18 AM
their are alot of krauts down in the IE

Really?  I had no idea.  I've been down there a lot and nary a dirndl did I see.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 13, 2016, 02:46:12 AM
They do now. ;)     :D

So, are you able hack into it? Let's take this bitch down!  :D

Or at least figure out a way to get free satellite TV from it.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2016, 02:40:50 AM
Yes, I remember there was a spy satellite with that on it...but is it an actual organization? If so, what does NROL stand for?
The "L" I believe stands for LandSat. Don't quote me on that though.  ;)
This might help: https://www.wired.com/2016/06/backyard-detectives-search-for-snooping-space-satellites/

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2016, 02:53:27 AM
Goddammit now I want beer and pretzels.  Fresh, soft ones.

With spicy stone ground mustard?  :D ;)

zeebo

Learned a few things, and was worth it anyway for the Carl Sagan reference.

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on September 13, 2016, 02:48:40 AM
double lined.

when he posted about his toothache i typed up a post about boxes that evian water comes in... specifically 500ml plastic bottles in volumes of 24 [although i cannot speak for other volumes or other boxes for other sized bottles]... then after a couple of pages of catching up i realized the tab got closed before it was sent through the server and potentially read by willy. i just learned about all of this today.