Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 13, 2016, 11:59:34 PM
Okay I don't think I'll even bother to listen to this shit

Lol their Facebook doesn't mention Morningstar so we still have hope

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on September 13, 2016, 11:57:26 PM
bingo

Hey, trostol! I'm not sure if I already posted this or not but I thought maybe it could be your new theme song.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3M6RPOdJjM

Hey Jaz. Emergency Jazcast tonight? I'll actually listen

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on September 14, 2016, 12:02:33 AM
Hey Jaz. Emergency Jazcast tonight? I'll actually listen

I've got such a headache at the moment. Still at work for another half an hour. Then home to the fam. I got my new boom mic stand in the mail today and will be installing it in the jazshack later. Might jump on the stream then but it will be in the wee hours for you sleepy folk.

Quote from: jaz on September 14, 2016, 12:30:36 AM
I've got such a headache at the moment. Still at work for another half an hour. Then home to the fam. I got my new boom mic stand in the mail today and will be installing it in the jazshack later. Might jump on the stream then but it will be in the wee hours for you sleepy folk.

You could be the hero that saves us from morningstar

Didn't Morningstar call the F35 a failure?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/f-35-just-proved-russian-192811263.html

Seriously Fred needs to do something and take control of his airwaves and ban this piece of shit from the air. M should sabotage the show from the inside.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jaz on September 14, 2016, 12:30:36 AM

There is a great invention called aspirin. I prefer Aleve myself.

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 14, 2016, 12:36:30 AM
Didn't Morningstar call the F35 a failure?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/f-35-just-proved-russian-192811263.html

Seriously Fred needs to do something and take control of his airwaves and ban this piece of shit from the air. M should sabotage the show from the inside.

first the Chinese steal our jobs now they let the f35 win!!!!

Quote from: norland2424 on September 14, 2016, 12:44:21 AM
first the Chinese steal our jobs now they let the f35 win!!!!

I really need to find a hottie hipster chinese commie boy

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Empress on September 14, 2016, 12:47:34 AM
I really need to find a hottie hipster chinese commie boy

We frown on that type of behavior here. Also he looks like my downstairs neighbor who thinks he can sing. I've not heard him sing in tune once. Well once I thought I did but it must have been an accident. He thinks if you sing really loud you'll hit the note.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 14, 2016, 12:51:27 AM

We frown on that type of behavior here. Also he looks like my downstairs neighbor who thinks he can sing. I've not heard him sing in tune once. Well once I thought I did but it must have been an accident. He thinks if you sing really loud you'll hit the note.

You should hook him up with Norland

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Empress on September 14, 2016, 12:53:48 AM
You should hook him up with Norland

He does seem a little "friendly" when his boyfriend is at work.

Actually he is really nice, just cant sing worth shit and wants to all the time. He does write some songs that aren't bad. He could make a living, i think, as a songwriter.

TigerLily

Hoagie, Morningstar and Hillary. The Grand Triad

Sis. I thought you assassinated or at least exiled Morningstar

OstrichThief

Looks like a new comment page on the website.   I left one.  Maybe we could all leave one lol

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2016, 12:59:07 AM
Hoagie, Morningstar and Hillary. The Grand Triad

Sis. I thought you assassinated or at least exiled Morningstar

My powers have become divided as I focused a lot of energies in preventing Jaz from destroying the show

Quote from: OstrichThief on September 14, 2016, 12:59:11 AM
Looks like a new comment page on the website.   I left one.  Maybe we could all leave one lol

Did you yell at Richard for having Morningstar on? Because, serious post, I refuse to listen to this shit.

comaphobe

this guy is pushing 19.5 for 5/month right immediately at the top of the show, this right after another night of megadildoism.

Quote from: OstrichThief on September 14, 2016, 01:03:26 AM
I guess you can leave that as a comment

Richard hates me. But if you, his favorite and only caller, leaves that as a comment he'll stop having morningstar on hopefully

TigerLily

It actually shut down my TuneIn for a minute. Thank Cthulhu