• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 04:56:26 PM
Georgia was very upset that everybody who hears a mention of Jung wants to talk about archetypes. Paraphrased:  "Archetypes, Archetypes, Archetypes, why always the archetypes. There is much more to Jung than archetypes.  >:( "
Now RCH is on about ionic dissolution in water over a period of time on various arcologies on Mars, Earth, etc not actual wave action causing the erosion. Chemical erosion is more important than the physical erosion due to the mineral matrix. But guest dismissing the Sphinx theories of Schoch but 'it trying to be careful.' Now on to Chinese missions! 

ps: RCH still doesn't have a working Accutron. Hint, if anyone is looking for a nice Christmas present for him.

Isn’t there an app for that?

Morgus

I see Hoagie is the scheduled guest on tonight's Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, he will discuss the monoliths...
https://groundzeromedia.org/

Silphion

Hoagland is on a roll these days.
He must have left Scott Wolter flabbergasted several times.

albrecht

The upstart Morano has some great callers last night for the dream interpreter guest. Wow. The late night ladies with troubled dreams in the NYC region have some crazy dreams! Dave Norway would not have them on. RCH would probably offer them 'help' and get their number and follow-up later.

One dreams about torture of a sexual nature, another had Bill O'Reilly in a 'grotto' grooming her hair, one had deadly diseases but also troubling dreams, and Morano dreams about a women who asks him how much he weighs and the typical teething falling out- but also tongue dream. Guest says he just 'needs to spit it out.' Crazy stuff.

albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on December 14, 2020, 02:03:46 AM
Hoagland is on a roll these days.
He must have left Scott Wolter flabbergasted several times.
He did! But then RCH couldn't manage a show the next day,  so a replay of that very important show.

albrecht

RCH: "These guys couldn't go down the hall to the john without doing a ritual!"

Morgus

Hoagie had power problems last weekend and apparently he got a cold due to that from the posting at his website tonight:
TONIGHT, SATURDAY, JAN 16th, 2021
We regret that Richard is ill from being in the cold for 12 hours when the power was down.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on January 16, 2021, 07:14:27 PM
Hoagie had power problems last weekend and apparently he got a cold due to that from the posting at his website tonight:
TONIGHT, SATURDAY, JAN 16th, 2021
We regret that Richard is ill from being in the cold for 12 hours when the power was down.
It is reaching levels of absurdity that is more epic than any arcologies on Mars or crystalline domes on the moon. I wish RCH a quick recovery, of course. These are OBVIOUS attempts by Trump and NASA to silence him!

Morgus

Hoagie managed to get on the air live tonight.
He starts with memories of his history with Larry King...

Silphion

Quote from: Morgus on January 23, 2021, 11:11:45 PM
Hoagie managed to get on the air live tonight.
He starts with memories of his history with Larry King...

But "terribly disturbing" technical difficulties are always a short order away.

albrecht

Contentious debate last night! Barbara and Georgia could barely get a word in edgewise. And lots of mansplaining from RCH and Dr.Spence and Dr.Buchman!

David Brody tonight: Rome and America (that idea never has been used in any popular, academic, or historical areas!) 

Silphion

ICE ON THE WIRES!….APOLOGIES!

... for another wonderful replay

Morgus

Hoagie replay again:
POSTPONED!
ICE ON THE WIRES!….APOLOGIES!

albrecht

RCH had a Psychic/UFO Lawyer Michael Hall on last night. To detail the Walton Case and apparently to reveal "the Cabal" who will "disclose." RCH sounded spry and cackling. This guy was a family court judge pro tempore settling cases and saving the County money. Despite RCH's legal 'experiences' he didn't know what Pro tem was.

albrecht

Last night RCH had a guest named David Brody entitled "ROMERICA." But not as one might suspect: a comparison between Rome and the USA but that the USA was actually settled by the Roman Empire. I have not listened but could be interesting. I enjoy the theorizing about ancient travel and human migration conspiracy theories. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2021, 03:41:23 PM
Last night RCH had a guest named David Brody entitled "ROMERICA." But not as one might suspect: a comparison between Rome and the USA but that the USA was actually settled by the Roman Empire. I have not listened but could be interesting. I enjoy the theorizing about ancient travel and human migration conspiracy theories.

Oh sure they did.  Mighty convenient theory now that it is known we beat Columbus by 500 years.  Sounds like more Italian propaganda to me!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 01, 2021, 03:54:45 PM
Oh sure they did.  Mighty convenient theory now that it is known we beat Columbus by 500 years.  Sounds like more Italian propaganda to me!

I just want to hear a frustrated pseudo-scientist when RCH ups the ante and explain how the EARTH was settled by aliens and starts babbling about arcologies on Mars and crystalline domes on the moon. Then again, some claim there are "Nordic" aliens. So they could've discovered America also and both theories could co-exist, sorta.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2021, 03:41:23 PM

Philip K Dick got this idea that “THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED” too after a psychedelic/paranormal experience he had and even incorporated it into some of his later books.

This, to me, is the ultimately heroic trait of ordinary people; they say no to the tyrant and they calmly take the consequences of this resistance.

…today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups…unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power

How does one fashion a book of resistance, a book of truth in an empire of falsehood, or a book of rectitude in an empire of vicious lies? How does one do this right in front of the enemy?

Philip K. Dick

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 01, 2021, 03:54:45 PM

Meh. Your guys didn’t hassle the locals enough to have any lasting impact. We had to dig for evidence that they were even here. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2021, 04:21:23 PM
What a fun way to spend a weekend--especially for you.

Shouldn’t you be writing walls of text about your “relationship?” ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2021, 04:18:37 PM
How does one do this right in front of the enemy?

Philip K. Dick

I'm not going to lie: I don't know (and as an immortal being, I don't much care)... but it probably helps to be a legit cut nigger carrying an actual clipboard.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2021, 04:22:48 PM

No need for digging there ::) Jack's drug-fueled rants lay it all out there--and then there are the psychotic embellishments. massive eye roll

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 01, 2021, 04:24:41 PM
No need for digging there ::) Jack's drug-fueled rants lay it all out there--and then there are the psychotic embellishments. massive eye roll

Try asking him about something here that he actually spoke about in one of his podcast appearances. He mentioned special psychic powers in the last one. I’m sure he’ll deny it now though.  ::)

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2021, 04:24:23 PM
...as an immortal being...

::) ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2021, 04:22:48 PM

Yes--but I've been embargoed. On the bright side, I now know exactly how Art Bell felt while he was under NCA/NDA and couldn't do a show at all. Now, I have that question fully answered For Myself (I really missed him too! He says, "hello" & "FU" and "no decay," you're welcome, Electrolux, 5:5); it's not as bad as I thought it could be... It's way way way WAY worse.

Still--superior to a Cabal presidency. And that's on record.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2021, 04:20:09 PM
Meh. Your guys didn’t hassle the locals enough to have any lasting impact. We had to dig for evidence that they were even here. ::)

AKA "I discovered America and all I got was this funny story" easily the most Scandinavian thing in the world.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2021, 04:28:23 PM
Try asking him about something

He says he's not available. I told him that would be okay. What? Wyatt's not here.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2021, 03:58:44 PM
I just want to hear a frustrated pseudo-scientist when RCH ups the ante and explain how the EARTH was settled by aliens and starts babbling about arcologies on Mars and crystalline domes on the moon. Then again, some claim there are "Nordic" aliens. So they could've discovered America also and both theories could co-exist, sorta.

I would like to hear someone tie the two alien races to Snorri's "light elves" and "dark elves", the original elves being very different from the gnomes we imagine now who we confused with dwarves somewhere along the way.

BTW that book came today, looks nice, but already annoys me in the intro dogging "Viking exceptionalism" as "problematic" oh lord here we go

Jackstar

He mentioned special psychic powers in the last one.

Link it. We've been over this, Demander.

I’m sure he’ll deny it now though.  ::)

Look, look: it's his clairvoyance.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2021, 04:28:23 PM::) ::)

So, so, so sad.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 01, 2021, 04:51:24 PM
I would like to hear someone tie the two alien races to Snorri's "light elves" and "dark elves"

USD150K. Cash up front, on the barrelhead. Three hours max. (I would do five, but I'm informed this is "too much "stuffing for the bird," whatever that means.

Semper fi. This is beyond exciting, right?