• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 28, 2016, 09:24:44 PM
So cool, you show em George...

The announcement of all this has gotten 83 views.
I'm going to record the beginning of the show and do a video on it.
Talked to Tom and we're working out the details of all this.
The haters are going to go nuts over this one.
Today Noory, next year, Falkie News Network 24-7, beamed into YOUR tv, radio & device.
There IS & will be NO escape ! ;) :P

3OctaveFart

George, you should at least hear Paladin out on the weight-loss plan. This could be a good connection.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 08:22:53 PM
I'm having a problem sending a test video to George in Gmail.
When I click on the clip sent on the bottom of the email it immediately comes up.
George thinks it's an attachment but it's not.
It's sent as part of the email in Google Drive.
Any input as to how we can get this to work would be appreciated.

I would upload it to YouTube as an "UNLISTED" video that only Noory can see when you send him the secret URL.  (Don't set it to "PRIVATE," that's too complex.)

Whenever I want to show somebody a private video I always just upload it to YouTube as UNLISTED, it's super easy and no one can see it unless they know the URL.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 09:20:28 PM
Tonight on Falkie To Falkie😝, at the top of the show, George Noory will be giving me both a birthday greeting and announcing my new role on the show as well !

Nice!  That's more than enough reason to ditch Heather, her show is a real snooze tonight.

I kinda miss listening to Noory, this'll be like old times...

3OctaveFart

I agree there's no next act after Superman, but you do become immortal.

The Reeve Superman films have not aged well, the acting wasn't extraordinary, and he's still timeless.

Defwhale

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:09:19 AM
Noory isn't going to post Senda's videos. He's told Senda he's looking into it to keep the idiot placated until it's time to throw him another fish to keep the ball in the air.

Noory already has Tommy and emerging artists, not to mention his own talent.  What's another clod on the show?  If Premrat cared, we'd have heard about it by now ago

Defwhale

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 08:34:08 AM
Consequently George, you should go see your accountant about this.  This could possibly bump you up into a higher tax bracket...or maybe just 'a' tax bracket.  Good luck!

Premrat will give him a 1099, not w W-2.  He'd have to report it on a tax return, but the government agencies likely wouldn't find out he has income.

Unless someone tells them.

Defwhale

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 28, 2016, 03:53:20 PM
Happy Birthday to the Master, George Senda!  Best wishes for happiness, prosperity, success, and good heath in the year to come, my friend!

I would also like to congratulate George on his arrangement with Coast To Coast AM and host George Noory.  Well done, George!  You should be most pleased with this opportunity, and I hope it that it leads to the subscriber following and achievements that you aspire to!

Who else on this board can truthfully claim to have the connections and opportunities that George Senda has earned?  Who else has done the work to put him- or herself in the position that George Senda is in now?  Ol' Gerry will make it easy for you and just tell you - NOBODY!!!

"How ya doin'?  This is George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh!"  Right on, right on, right on!

National exposure is going to be great for Senda.

I can't wait for some big grumpy guys who actually are from Pittsburg to hear his schtick. 

Defwhale

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 04:16:30 PM
I'm curious (and have asked a few times) in what direction Falkie would have taken the Superman title.  If I remember correctly, he stated that the title was losing sales and they were looking for someone who could boost that title back up to strong numbers.  I would like to know some of Falk's script ideas.  I was a bigger Marvel fan back in those days...I guess they didn't really need the help.  What of it George?  What direction would you have taken with Supes?  I would also like to know if this was before or after he worked in Hollywood writing screenplays.  I suppose with a resume' like that, he may have had the DC gig in the bag if his Mom would have coughed up the cash so Falk could go and make his deal.

Senda's Superman would have been the greatest freeloader the world has ever seen

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 28, 2016, 10:31:19 PM
I would upload it to YouTube as an "UNLISTED" video that only Noory can see when you send him the secret URL.  (Don't set it to "PRIVATE," that's too complex.)

Whenever I want to show somebody a private video I always just upload it to YouTube as UNLISTED, it's super easy and no one can see it unless they know the URL.

Nice!  That's more than enough reason to ditch Heather, her show is a real snooze tonight.

I kinda miss listening to Noory, this'll be like old times...

Noory wants me to do these videos solely for his show. And people managed somehow to get around the private setup when I posted a video to Noory or MV.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 10:55:53 PM
Noory wants me to do these videos solely for his show. And people managed somehow to get around the private setup when I posted a video to Noory or MV.

How do you "get around" an UNLISTED video?  Are there people GUESSING the random string of characters in the URL?

SnapT

What a great Noory announcement!  George Senda has his FINGER ON THE PULSE OF THE NATION.  Kudos to Noory once again!

SnapT

George Noory just staked his claim on Falkiemania with his announcement on C2C just now.

Chine

I just tweeted about George Noory's shout out to Falkie. Hahaha. Falkie got a Bday wish and Noory gave him a plug on Falkies videos, news updates etc. Noory gave Kathy a shout out too.
I almost spit out my tea.
That was great! Haha.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 28, 2016, 04:48:36 PM
People here have probably pitched the suggestion before, but he should do some stuff on classic TV from the distant past.

Good call.  Yes, I suggested this to him back when I mistakenly thought that he could be salvaged.  He has a redoubtable amount of experience and memory for that stuff.

The problem is this: it's a relatively small crowd that travels in those circles, they tend to be older and more sophisticated, and there aren't enough women and male suckers for him to generate a reasonable begging income.

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 28, 2016, 06:33:34 PM
he can quit college and just stay home sucking on seegars

I don't see that user handle in the member list, and punctuation matters.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 28, 2016, 11:09:34 PM
What a great Noory announcement!  George Senda has his FINGER ON THE PULSE OF THE NATION.  Kudos to Noory once again!

Here's my video.

My apologies for the sound quality of the announcement as it comes out of my Imac speakers.
One day I will find out how to take clips out of the program.
I'm sure someone will post a clip of this as well at some point.

I hope Little Chris and the Haters ( hmm, new submerging artist band name ? ) will just LOVE hearing me on Coast To Coast every month and we finally got the test video sent to Tom properly and are going to set things up on Monday.
Clip is NOT monetized as I am sure You Tube would flag me for the music on it.

It IS going to happen !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXB90mVuw5E&feature=youtu.be

SnapT

Noory's secret weapon against Heather Wade is revealed...

http://youtu.be/uXB90mVuw5E

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 28, 2016, 11:48:11 PM

http://youtu.be/uXB90mVuw5E

From the emails and responses I am already getting, my fans loved the announcement.
Even my box fans.

And not a single comment from Little Chris on this either.
Video is at 28 views so far.
And I wonder where in the hell is Gerry ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 28, 2016, 08:18:53 PM
Happy Bday, senda.  I didn't really think you would make it.  Let's try for another year, huh? You ready to talk Diet and Exercise?

Never to you.
Thank you for the qualified good wishes.
And its not up to you to determine whether or not I go another year, is it ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Defwhale on April 28, 2016, 10:43:28 PM
National exposure is going to be great for Senda.

I can't wait for some big grumpy guys who actually are from Pittsburg to hear his schtick.

People in PITTSBURGH are already aware of my " schtick " and have been for some time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2016, 06:11:35 PM
He mentioned something about a conspiracy behind George Reves death as the story on EODR. But Falkie rambles in so many directions it is hard to tell.
I asked him about the pitch on the last Gabcast and he started talking about the military history of the artist he knew.
He just answers with whatever random thought is in his head at the given moment.

How nice that all of a sudden you are an internet mind reader and can now focus directly into my inner most thoughts and post your bullshit OPINIONS for all to read.
I answered with the truth.
You didn't know Alan.
I did.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 12:08:27 AM
How nice that all of a sudden you are an internet mind reader and can now focus directly into my inner most thoughts and post your bullshit OPINIONS for all to read.
I answered with the truth.
You didn't know Alan.
I did.

No bull shit here. I asked you what the story pitch was and you answered by telling Allan's military history.

I am sure it was all true but it was not an answer to the question.
I may have met Allan, I do not know, but I have met hundreds of comic creators over the years. This is a true story and it tops most of your tall tales.
I met Larry Welz at Wondercon and we got to talking. He invited me up to his room where they were throwing an after show party. At the party Len Wein  handed me a joint, he was the editor in chief at Disney Comics at the time.
So the Disney editor and co-creator of Swamp Thing got me high.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 28, 2016, 03:53:20 PM
Happy Birthday to the Master, George Senda!  Best wishes for happiness, prosperity, success, and good heath in the year to come, my friend!

I would also like to congratulate George on his arrangement with Coast To Coast AM and host George Noory.  Well done, George!  You should be most pleased with this opportunity, and I hope it that it leads to the subscriber following and achievements that you aspire to!

Who else on this board can truthfully claim to have the connections and opportunities that George Senda has earned?  Who else has done the work to put him- or herself in the position that George Senda is in now?  Ol' Gerry will make it easy for you and just tell you - NOBODY!!!

"How ya doin'?  This is George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh!"  Right on, right on, right on!

Ol' Gerry posted congratulations and birthday well wishes in the General Musings thread.

Drone has gone dark after announcing his intentions to find and rescue Orangey. Can you confirm that you saw him today, George?

I'm sending you a few boxes of organic hair dye so you can look your best when appearing on your exclusive C2C video for next month. Networks want youth, Falkie, and that's what we're going to give them.

pate

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 27, 2016, 10:35:59 AM
But surely there will be bathrooms around. I need to bath daily. I went camping on the beach once and there were bathrooms with showers just off of the camp area.

Not Sure about showers, but still:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZbuNU0pB0M

Not mythical, erm logical...

Falkie2013

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 29, 2016, 01:41:09 AM
Ol' Gerry posted congratulations and birthday well wishes in the General Musings thread.

Drone has gone dark after announcing his intentions to find and rescue Orangey. Can you confirm that you saw him today, George?

I'm sending you a few boxes of organic hair dye so you can look your best when appearing on your exclusive C2C video for next month. Networks want youth, Falkie, and that's what we're going to give them.

Thanks for the comments.

Drone went dark long before he even knew I existed.

Orangey doesn't need rescuing.
And he tends to hide.
He did not come out yesterday but he does that sometimes.
Will go check on him now.

Do I drink the hair dye or put it on my hair ?
Since it IS the fount of youth...

Falkie2013

Just got back.

Orangey was waiting for me at the corner.

( How does he know I'm coming down the street when I can't see him that far away in the dark ? ).

Another pretty small black long haired female cat showed up too.

I fed both of them & Orangey had his tail straight up in the air in full happy kitty mode when he saw me and then rolled around on the ground and flopped at my feet over and over.

Fluffy followed me as did Fuzzy and Fluff got jealous of Orangey and hissed at him & I had to break that up.
Came back and fed Fluffy with Fuzzy following right behind.

Drone is a shit disturber and full of shit.
Orangey's just fine and is a very happy kitty.

Noory announcement at 46 views.

Jack in the box just sent me a coupon for 2 free birthday tacos.😋

area51drone

Quote from: Chine on April 28, 2016, 11:19:13 PM
I just tweeted about George Noory's shout out to Falkie. Hahaha. Falkie got a Bday wish and Noory gave him a plug on Falkies videos, news updates etc. Noory gave Kathy a shout out too.
I almost spit out my tea.
That was great! Haha.

I haven't visited bellgab for days now, but I had to come back when I heard Noory's comments on last night's replay.  LOL.  Noory is the biggest bellgab troll there is!   The best part is Noory mentions Senda for quite a while, and it absolutely did NOTHING for his improving his views - just like previous times.   People just don't give a shit about him, and if they DO go watch his channel HE himself points everyone to this board and this thread where they find out what a schmuck he is.   

Of course, Noory knows that he has zero power to direct anyone to anywhere.  What does he say, 40k people on Paranormal Date.com?  LOL, no way!

akwilly

Quote from: area51drone on April 29, 2016, 03:40:40 AM
Look how pissed that black dude on the right is.
or he is sizing him up for a 3 way. Also notice the awesome x on the white guys hand.