• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2016, 03:21:49 PM
Well, we do not know what Noorey has offered Georgie. Senda has a tenancy to exaggerate all his offers.

Just look at his past, I was able to get to the bottom of one story.

Claim: DC offered him a job in New York writing Superman, his mom said he could not go.

Truth: George met a guy that was an artist.That guy was going to attend a Comic Con and he invited George to stay in his room and go with him. At the con his friend was going to meet some pros and pitch his work. Geoprge asked his mom for money ($100) to go and she said no to the money.

Side notes the friend did end up working as a fill in artist for a few years. The person that would hire writers, Mort Weisinger, was never there.
And he would not get to move to New Your, DC writers worked at home.

So he went from wanting to go to a Con to being offered a job over time.
I am guessing Noorey said "we might put together a minute from your videos and run it maybe once a month."

Well, you are WRONG once again.

Alan Weiss never said it was Weisinger that I was going to meet.
He said a DC editor was going to offer me a position to work on the Superman comic in some capacity.
Are you really so dense as to think that Weisinger didn't have assistants or that other DC editors and staff were NOT going to be attending the convention ?

As to Noory...

I read essentially verbatim from the email I received last night from George.
It IS going to happen whether or not the lot of you remain in denial about it or not.
I'm sure you might or should recall that EVERYTHING George Noory has said he would do for me has come to pass.
The haters on here were in denial on that too.
He's already received the first one minute commentary and there will be more.

Happy Birthday to the Master, George Senda!  Best wishes for happiness, prosperity, success, and good heath in the year to come, my friend!

I would also like to congratulate George on his arrangement with Coast To Coast AM and host George Noory.  Well done, George!  You should be most pleased with this opportunity, and I hope it that it leads to the subscriber following and achievements that you aspire to!

Who else on this board can truthfully claim to have the connections and opportunities that George Senda has earned?  Who else has done the work to put him- or herself in the position that George Senda is in now?  Ol' Gerry will make it easy for you and just tell you - NOBODY!!!

"How ya doin'?  This is George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh!"  Right on, right on, right on!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2016, 03:34:56 PM
He sure doesn't.   Even the bunnies are worried.  Although the Munchkin seems indifferent.

What is up with that?

Oompa loompa, and he was there giving me some comfort..

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 12:06:24 PM
Well, he is a business man.

Hey, imagine this: Senda jacking off onto KellyDD's tits...focus on his face as he gets closer to orgasm..."Oh oh oh I'm getting this for FREEEEE AAAAAAAAA"

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 03:45:09 PM
He said a DC editor was going to offer me a position to work on the Superman comic in some capacity.

"Some capacity."  You can't even make up a lie about the job they were going to have you do, because you don't have any fucking skills.  They weren't going to hire you to come in and eat all the doughnuts every morning, were they? 

He's already received the first one minute commentary and there will be more.

Yeah, one minute of you saying "UHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMM" I'm sure it will be a screaming success.

Everyone hates you Senda.  You've ignored the comments people have made about your videos outside of Bellgab.  Every now and then one of them will get posted somewhere and the avalanche of hatred and bile makes what you endure on Bellgab look like a triple bacon Carl's Jr fatburger sitting on Kelly's tits by comparison.

You think this is going to open up your pool of potential "donors" that you can mooch from, but you are wrong.  You are about to be gang-raped by public opinion, and I am going to sit right back and enjoy every minute of it.

Well, you are WRONG once again.

Alan Weiss never said it was Weisinger that I was going to meet.
Are you really so dense as to think that Weisinger didn't have assistants or that other DC editors and staff were NOT going to be attending the convention ?

I highly doubt that any editor at any level from DC was attending Cons in the seventies. They just did not do it back then.

In the early seventies the conventions were focused on old books, meaning just Golden Age, Underground Books and Sci Fi. Why would any modern main stream publisher attend?

Besides if you had a shot at a writing job you just needed to submit a script, a trip was not needed. Just mail it in and if they liked it they bought it, that is how it was done at DC back then.

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2016, 03:53:47 PM

Damn.  Definitely an Oompa Loompa.

The next question "Who is holding your right hand?"

The guy in back holding the Mister Microphone is wearing a white T-shirt.  From that, plus the fact they
didn't put a blanket on your big gut, we deduce that it is warm out.

The hand-holder appears to be wearing a brown nylon jacket.  As it is warm out, one can surmise that
this is part of a costume and the hand holder removed their gloves to grab your grubby paw. 

What type of costume was the hand-holder wearing?   Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?  A Go-Go Gopher?
Chip? Dale?   Enquiring minds want to know!

I'm curious (and have asked a few times) in what direction Falkie would have taken the Superman title.  If I remember correctly, he stated that the title was losing sales and they were looking for someone who could boost that title back up to strong numbers.  I would like to know some of Falk's script ideas.  I was a bigger Marvel fan back in those days...I guess they didn't really need the help.  What of it George?  What direction would you have taken with Supes?  I would also like to know if this was before or after he worked in Hollywood writing screenplays.  I suppose with a resume' like that, he may have had the DC gig in the bag if his Mom would have coughed up the cash so Falk could go and make his deal. 

Falkie2013

And then there is this story as well :

Radisson Hotel Chain Is Latest U.S. Giant to Be Snapped Up By Chinese

by Associated Press

A unit of Chinese conglomerate HNA Group has agreed to buy Carlson Hotels, which owns brands including Radisson and Country Inns and Suites, the latest in a flurry of overseas investments by Chinese companies.

HNA Tourism Group will acquire all of Carlson Hotels Inc., the companies said in a joint statement released late Wednesday that did not disclose the purchase price.

They said that Carlson's headquarters would remain in Minnetonka, Minn., after the deal is completed.

HNA Tourism Chairman Bai Haibo said buying Carlson Hotels will help the Chinese company "establish our presence in the U.S. market and expand our footprint in hospitality internationally."

He added that HNA would "accelerate growth by investing substantially in the business."

The purchase is the latest in a string of global transactions by Chinese companies as they diversify abroad to counter slowing growth at home while also scooping up foreign expertise and technology.

Other deals this year include Haier Group's acquisition of General Electric's home appliance business, conglomerate Wanda Group's purchase of Hollywood studio Legendary Entertainment, and state-owned ChemChina's mammoth $43 billion bid for Swiss pesticide maker Syngenta. It also comes weeks after China's Anbang Insurance Group was thwarted by Marriott International in its attempt to acquire Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.

As part of the deal, the Chinese company will also acquire a 51.3 percent stake in Brussels-based Rezidor Hotel Group AB, which operates Carlson hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

Under Swedish takeover rules, HNA is required to either buy the remaining shares of Rezidor it doesn't own or sell its stake down to 30 percent.

Carlson has 1,400 hotels in 115 countries and territories and employs about 90,000 staff worldwide.

HNA Group, based in southern Hainan province, operates hotels, airlines, airports and financial services and real estate businesses.

The deal is subject to regulatory approvals and is expected to be completed in the second half of 2016.

3OctaveFart

People here have probably pitched the suggestion before, but he should do some stuff on classic TV from the distant past.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2016, 03:53:47 PM
I've never seen a cleft gut before.  It really looks like a second ass, just a little higher and backwards.  The belly button is the coup de grace that really sells it.  If it were just a bit lower...

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 04:16:30 PM
I'm curious (and have asked a few times) in what direction Falkie would have taken the Superman title.  If I remember correctly, he stated that the title was losing sales and they were looking for someone who could boost that title back up to strong numbers.  I would like to know some of Falk's script ideas.  I was a bigger Marvel fan back in those days...I guess they didn't really need the help.  What of it George?  What direction would you have taken with Supes?  I would also like to know if this was before or after he worked in Hollywood writing screenplays.  I suppose with a resume' like that, he may have had the DC gig in the bag if his Mom would have coughed up the cash so Falk could go and make his deal.

He mentioned something about a conspiracy behind George Reves death as the story on EODR. But Falkie rambles in so many directions it is hard to tell.
I asked him about the pitch on the last Gabcast and he started talking about the military history of the artist he knew.
He just answers with whatever random thought is in his head at the given moment.

SnapT

Congrats on the C2C gig, Falkie! 

George Noory has just proven himself to have a smarter business mind than Art Bell, Keith Rowland, and Heather Wade COMBINED.  He knows there's buzz around you for a reason and he's capitalizing on your talent, while others wade around in the darkness.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2016, 10:01:16 AM
Not only that but it will also lead Coast to Coast listeners to the 2437 page George Noory Sucks! thread.

This will be great!
Oh the money that will bring in for MV!  Now he can quit college and just stay home sucking on seegars and swilling Scotcch.  Congrats, MV, on the this future gravy train.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2016, 06:11:35 PM
He mentioned something about a conspiracy behind George Reves death as the story on EODR. But Falkie rambles in so many directions it is hard to tell.
I asked him about the pitch on the last Gabcast and he started talking about the military history of the artist he knew.
He just answers with whatever random thought is in his head at the given moment.

George Reeves was typical of many in the old days of Hollywood...but just as Chris Reeve found out, there really is no career after you play Superman...unlike Chris Reeve, he did not make a lot of money when his career ended...so he committed suicide...sad but that's the story...

What an awesome surprise from Mr. Noory and the entire Coast to Coast AM operation, especially on this day of all days. Everything's coming up Falkie!

Happy Birthday, my friend! To many more as your success continues to grow with the support of MV and all of your friends at BellGab.

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2016, 05:03:39 PM
I've never seen a cleft gut before.  It really looks like a second ass, just a little higher and backwards.  The belly button is the coup de grace that really sells it.  If it were just a bit lower...

LOL.  Didn't Wolverine say that the blob had two asses when he was fighting him in that movie?  Haha

bateman

Fun birthday surprise. Enjoy your day, Falkster.

Hautex

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 07:53:03 PM
LOL.  Didn't Wolverine say that the blob had two asses when he was fighting him in that movie?  Haha
Never saw one those "roll 'em in flour and look for the wet spot" before....thanks

paladin1991

Happy Bday, senda.  I didn't really think you would make it.  Let's try for another year, huh? You ready to talk Diet and Exercise?   

Falkie2013

My knee was swollen up last night and I woke up with much the same and my allergies were killing me.
So I spent the day sleeping.
Another thrill packed day.

Tomorrow I have to go out & Red Robin said I can still have my birthday meal.
Thanks for the further wishes.

I'm having a problem sending a test video to George in Gmail.
When I click on the clip sent on the bottom of the email it immediately comes up.
George thinks it's an attachment but it's not.
It's sent as part of the email in Google Drive.
Any input as to how we can get this to work would be appreciated.
I'm going to have to call George's private # I think.
We got this to work last year via Skype.

And someone keeps calling Kathy and hanging up.
She didn't unlist her number.
Huge mistake.
I told her to change it.

Dr's appointment in SF Monday.
Dentist later in week too.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 28, 2016, 06:19:23 PM
Congrats on the C2C gig, Falkie! 

George Noory has just proven himself to have a smarter business mind than Art Bell, Keith Rowland, and Heather Wade COMBINED.  He knows there's buzz around you for a reason and he's capitalizing on your talent, while others wade around in the darkness.

It's self promoting but sad that Art & Keith can't see to capitalize on me now that RCH is leaving.
There is/was enough of me to go around, though I think George wants me exclusively for Coast.
The videos I do for him will NOT be on You Tube.

Sometimes  * I *  wander around here in the darkness too.
Got up in the middle of the night and just about killed myself with staggering around in the darkness.
After 10 years, I thought I could navigate this place in the dark.
I was wrong.
Eyes like a cat but there's never a cat around when you need one.
Trying to wake up & go feed Orangey.
Bleah.

And Little Chris has been absolutely silent about all of this.
I think Noory handed him his comeuppance for good.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 08:26:54 PM
It's self promoting but sad that Art & Keith can't see to capitalize on me now that RCH is leaving.
There is/was enough of me to go around, though I think George wants me exclusively for Coast.
The videos I do for him will NOT be on You Tube.

You're better than DMDN, Falkie. Noory has a business acumen that both Art and Keith lack and so their loss is C2C's gain.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 28, 2016, 08:43:07 PM
You're better than DMDN, Falkie. Noory has a business acumen that both Art and Keith lack and so their loss is C2C's gain.

Woulda been nice for my ego to have a show on Art's network.

Falkie2013

Tonight on Falkie To Falkie😝, at the top of the show, George Noory will be giving me both a birthday greeting and announcing my new role on the show as well !

Oh my gosh George I just checked the board today. I am so very happy for you and looking forward to this. I hope they upgrade you to once a week. Can't wait for that to happen, I think it's coming...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 09:14:06 PM
Woulda been nice for my ego to have a show on Art's network.

Heh, who can say if the Art-less DMDN will even be around in three months? Coast to Coast is the better play for you in the long run.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 09:20:28 PM
Tonight on Falkie To Falkie😝, at the top of the show, George Noory will be giving me both a birthday greeting and announcing my new role on the show as well !
So cool, you show em George...