• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 11:59:48 PM
From the emails and responses I am already getting, my fans loved the announcement.
Even my box fans.

And not a single comment from Little Chris on this either.
Video is at 28 views so far.
And I wonder where in the hell is Gerry ?

ha ha hahaha hahahah box fans ;D

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 06:15:20 AM
Why would Gerry post birthday greetings in a thread I loathe ?

I don't get that.
May be we wants to rub it their faces.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 12:20:41 PM
I've been informed that yet another hater site has been created where they are disrespecting both Noory and I.

I only have room for ONE forum in my heart, Bellgab.  Loves me ALL the bellgabbers!

coaster

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 29, 2016, 11:50:47 AM
Noory's Salary =$500,000/(150 min/showX~225(?)shows/yr)= roughly 15 bucks/minute.

I can't see PremRad paying Falkie more than Noory
He makes 500k? Not a bad gig. Good for you Snorch.

coaster

Falkie is working with Noory? I'm too lazy to read page after page to figure out what is going on. But this is a good thing, no? Make some money Falkie.

Quote from: coaster on April 29, 2016, 01:40:24 PM
Falkie is working with Noory? I'm too lazy to read page after page to figure out what is going on. But this is a good thing, no? Make some money Falkie.
Noorey is going to air a 1 minute audio of Falkie once a month and then put video on his site.

Hopefully Falkie is not required to submit the finished product. He can not do tht. But if they go through hes vids and edit out a minut of geed production and entertainment then it is broadcast able.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 11:17:28 AM
When the fat fucking fuck gets the IRS and the welfare officials in his case he'll discover a whole new meaning to 'oh fucking hell'..fuck him. Hopefully the fuck will die soon.
George is allowed to earn a small income on the side, so stop acting like a law maker. Think before you type.

Falkie2013

Noory announcement video now at 107 views.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Audobon Society spokeswoman endorses cat eating eagles.

( Must be a Hillary supporter. ).

New video below.
More when I get back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fofHbOLVSh4&feature=youtu.be

Views on channel now breaks the 150,000 + mark.

Watch time (minutes)
442,538*
Views
YouTube Red watch time (minutes)
YouTube Red views

Hautex

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 29, 2016, 08:32:32 AM
Yeah, but it's a dry heat!
All the paramedics have to do is pull naked fat people out of vinyl couches....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
I'd be surprised if the fuck will get paid at all.
hey Yorkie you seem jealous.

Quote from: Military Justice2 on April 29, 2016, 02:26:47 PM
George is allowed to earn a small income on the side, so stop acting like a law maker. Think before you type.
Do you think he will get paid? I don't.

coaster

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 02:09:50 PM
Noorey is going to air a 1 minute audio of Falkie once a month and then put video on his site.

Oh. Well, thats something. I guess. I will give Noory some credit here. He realizes Falkie is a sad sack of shit, and he is going out of his way to help. Any other person would have told Falkie to stop contacting him. Maybe Noory is just bored. Who knows. Anyways, Congrats Falkie?
I am honestly confused.

The announcement is here, but it is quiet as hell. Senda even fucked this up and it is a real big deal to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXB90mVuw5E

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on April 29, 2016, 03:22:16 AM
Noory is the biggest bellgab troll there is!
^^^This^^^
Noory gets it and may be a true bellgabber at heart.  Kind of like when he called the gabcast- it makes me appreciate him just a little...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 02:40:22 PM
Do you think he will get paid? I don't.
Not a chance (at least not by premiere... Maybe Noorie will throw a few dollars or a new pair of glasses George's way.)  It will be like submerging artists only submerging videographers- the exposure is the payment.

Just the same- good for Falkie.  This is proof that if you work hard your whole life and are dedicated that you will eventually find a break somewhere.  Long live the American dream.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 02:28:01 PM
Noory announcement video now at 107 views.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Audobon Society spokeswoman endorses cat eating eagles.

( Must be a Hillary supporter. ).

New video below.
More when I get back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fofHbOLVSh4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fofHbOLVSh4

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 03:09:27 PM
The announcement is here, but it is quiet as hell. Senda even fucked this up and it is a real big deal to him.

I actually clicked on the video, but this computer only has one small speaker.  I ended up turning the video off as I could not hear.  Like you said- this is supposed to be a big deal.

Not often that I offer unsolicited advice without charging at least a penny for my thoughts... But seriously George- redo the video and put the mike closer to the speaker so that people can hear the big announcement.  This was probably the first of your videos in a year or two that I clicked on because I honestly wanted to hear the announcement and say "congratulations." And instead, I still have yet to hear it...

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 29, 2016, 08:14:16 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564829/World-s-largest-post-apocalyptic-festival-sees-thousands-Mad-Max-fans-gather-Californian-desert.html

I wonder what would happen if they ran in the Manson family running around the desert in their dune-buggies.
This happened in SA a decade ago. Concerned motorists called the police.
http://blogcritics.org/mad-max-terror-in-san-antonio/
"Saturday, nine people in San Antonio were arrested as they recreated a scene from Mad Max: The Road Warrior on the local freeway, surrounding a tanker truck and brandishing machine guns. The fans were puzzled when other motorists reported the incident as an attack by a “terror militia.” "

Corona Kitty

Congrats George,

I heard this live and thought, hey now... that was pretty cool of George Noory.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 03:09:27 PM

Hello ?

I'm playing it out of my speakers !

MV told me that once I get a mixer, I can then play the audio directly and it won't sound like this.
And that will happen.
Of course, there are those on here that will do their usual bullshit bitching that I am spending money on equipment that I don't need.

To which I say...

Falkie2013

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2016, 03:21:21 PM
I actually clicked on the video, but this computer only has one small speaker.  I ended up turning the video off as I could not hear.  Like you said- this is supposed to be a big deal.

Not often that I offer unsolicited advice without charging at least a penny for my thoughts... But seriously George- redo the video and put the mike closer to the speaker so that people can hear the big announcement.  This was probably the first of your videos in a year or two that I clicked on because I honestly wanted to hear the announcement and say "congratulations." And instead, I still have yet to hear it...

Except for my headphone microphone for now, all I have is the internal mike on the Imac.
My blue microphone died.
Am working to replace it soon.
Sorry.
I will post the video of the show from You Tube as soon as it gets posted.
There's a guy who posts every coast show and several others do the same as well.
It hasn't been posted yet but I am sure it will be.

coaster

You could spend a million dollars on toys and it wouldn't bother me. As long as it was money you earned, and not the taxpayer's money.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 03:28:01 PM
Hello ?

MV told me that once I get a mixer, I can then play the audio directly and it won't sound like this.
And that will happen.
Of course, there are those on here that will do their usual bullshit bitching that I am spending money on equipment that I don't need.

To which I say...

Easy there Falks....you haven't seen dime one yet.  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for you and for this opportunity which has come your way, but don't go putting the cart before the horse with this "success" business just yet. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 03:30:25 PM
Except for my headphone microphone for now, all I have is the internal mike on the Imac.
My blue microphone died.
Am working to replace it soon.
Sorry.
I will post the video of the show from You Tube as soon as it gets posted.
There's a guy who posts every coast show and several others do the same as well.
It hasn't been posted yet but I am sure it will be.

ROTFLMAO

Hello ?

That just explains why the video can not be heard.

It does not explain why you would post substandard work.

If you want respect for your work then stop posting the shitty work.

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 03:30:25 PM
My blue microphone died.
Fair enough... I don't know anything about video production or editing.  I hope that you are able to figure it out once it arrives so that you can play a short clip and comment during your segments on Coast if you want to.

Roswells, Art

Hello ?

And that will happen.

To which I say...

No, this time we'll just bitch about how you will never be able to figure out how a mixer works. It will just gather dust in a corner of your apartment until a cat pees on it. Then it will gather dust and pee.

Grats on the c2c shout-out, Senda.

Falkie2013

Quote from: username on April 29, 2016, 03:26:04 PM
Congrats George,

I heard this live and thought, hey now... that was pretty cool of George Noory.

I thought so too & am really excited about it.

If I hadn't bought the laptop from MV, I would have bought a new microphone.
Can't afford both in one month.

Now they're bitching that I recorded the announcement from my speakers.
Despite my having already said my Purple microphone died.
MV says once I get a mixer, I can record straight off the audio feed and do videos with the feed.
That will happen in time.
But everything costs me money to do this.
Unless people donate and we know how people feel about that, don't we ?
MV has asked for donations and little is said.
But if * I * do it, all hell breaks loose.

Will post the video of the show as soon as someone posts it.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 03:58:46 PM
I thought so too.
If I hadn't bought the laptop from MV, I would have bought a new microphone.
Can't afford both in one month.

Now they're bitching that I recorded the announcement from my speakers.
Despite my having already said my Purple microphone died.
MV says once I get a mixer, I can record straight off the audio feed and do videos with the feed.
That will happen in time.
But everything costs me money to do this.
Unless people donate and we know how people feel about that, don't we ?
MV has asked for donations and little is said.
But if * I * do it, all hell breaks loose.

Will post the video of the show as soon as someone posts it.

As long as your voice is able to be heard, that is all that matters.  Don't let 'em get ya down...revel in this time of excitement. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 29, 2016, 04:02:11 PM
As long as your voice is able to be heard, that is all that matters.  Don't let 'em get ya down...revel in this time of excitement.

They don't get me down as much as exasperated.
Every damned thing I do is analyzed and they bitch about the tiniest thing.
Even when there isn't a damned thing I can do about it.
If I buy equipment, they bitch.
If I don't buy equipment, they bitch why don't I get a green screen or whatever.
But would the haters ever offer to buy one for me ?
Hell, no.
The money spent on that pizza, wings and cake could have been far better spent on salad and the rest applied to a new mike for me.
And then they bitched that I dared to take a bite of pizza and chicken, after MV said they wanted me to do so.
They just bitch to see their words in print and get off over seeing them.

As for Noory, whether or not you like him, he is by any standards a success in what he does.
It isn't Art, but then we don't have Art either ( again ) do we ?

If someone recorded the clip, it would be nice if they would post it on You Tube or as a sound file on some sound site.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 29, 2016, 03:57:31 PM
No, this time we'll just bitch about how you will never be able to figure out how a mixer works. It will just gather dust in a corner of your apartment until a cat pees on it. Then it will gather dust and pee.

Grats on the c2c shout-out, Senda.

Der Falk has vowed to purchase a mixer and learn how to use it in the future.  I believe he will.  Dust and Pee is optional.  For now all he has to do is speak in yonder can.