• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 08:48:47 AM
Speaking of salad, I keep seeing the Subway ad on this page.  i hear they are looking for a new front man...are you picking up what I'm laying down Falkie?  With your charisma being spread throughout the land, Subway would sign you to deal lickity-split.

It's a good idea, but I think after their last "spokesman" went down in flames, they will be vetting their future spokesperson very carefully. I don't think yerman Senda would pass muster.  :o

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 08:51:44 AM
Hmm..you bring up an interesting point.  No doubt Falkie has top men working on the issue.  Under-the-table-type deals can always be made.

Yes if you are a small mom and pop type business. Premrat or any other corporation would not pay anyone under the table.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 08:52:21 AM
It's a good idea, but I think after their last "spokesman" went down in flames, they will be vetting their future spokesperson very carefully. I don't think yerman Senda would pass muster.  :o

Well my idea is for Falkie to broadcast his excellence from a local Subway whilst dining on a 6 inch Veggie Delight....you see where I'm going with this?

His listening audience widens while his pant size shrinks, all the while Subway takes notice.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 08:56:01 AM
Well my idea is for Falkie to broadcast his excellence from a local Subway whilst dining on a 6 inch Veggie Delight....you see where I'm going with this?
More opportunities to make fun of Senda for stuffing his face during a show? Extra page views on the Musings thread for MV?  :D

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 08:49:06 AM
Also, any money he makes from "working" on his videos may cost him his benefits. Then he'll only have his youtube money.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 08:59:13 AM
More opportunities to make fun of Senda for stuffing his face during a show? Extra page views on the Musings thread for MV?  :D

I would consider those only residual benefits.  Man the bennys just keep oozing off this deal. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 08:56:01 AM
Well my idea is for Falkie to broadcast his excellence from a local Subway whilst dining on a 6 inch Veggie Delight....

His catchphrase could be "This is the best 6 inches I've ever had!".

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 09:04:12 AM
His catchphrase could be "This is the best 6 inches I've ever had!".

Now you are on board! 

Yorkshire pud

Might be worth considering the minimum cost needing to be invested to prevent Senda mentioning anyone in a video that is venomous in content. Noory started with less than $300. RS may have brought the threshold down with the pizza and chicken wings.

HAHAHA I told you days ago George that Norey's gona surprise you on your B-day lol lol I love being correct with such a Senda Prophecy. This gives me a reason to have 2 shots of brandy today. You deserve it buddy, victory is now yours. Happy Birthday.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 08:34:31 AM
Is that Noory's way of sticking it to the haterz? I can't wait until Noory and company start getting feedback on Senda's videos. Has he cleared this with the suits at PreRat? Because some "lissnurs" may object to someone who beats his girlfriend being the new face of C2C commentary.

Although, this will work out great for us! When people google George Senda sucks, they will be led to this website. Think of all the new posters!

PS, do men ever think things through?

Not only that but it will also lead Coast to Coast listeners to the 2437 page George Noory Sucks! thread.

This will be great!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2016, 10:01:16 AM
Not only that but it will also lead Coast to Coast listeners to the 2437 page George Noory Sucks! thread.

This will be great!

It hasn't exactly harmed him has it? People still listen to complain about him.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:02:49 AM
It hasn't exactly harmed him has it? People still listen to complain about him.

Well you are talking about people that came here to complain about him. I'm talking about Noory's listeners that come across the Senda videos that will be posted on the c2c website.

It's like pulling teeth sometimes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
Well you are talking about people that came here to complain about him. I'm talking about Noory's listeners that come across the Senda videos that will be posted on the c2c website.

It's like pulling teeth sometimes.

Noory isn't going to post Senda's videos. He's told Senda he's looking into it to keep the idiot placated until it's time to throw him another fish to keep the ball in the air.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

This will be great!

Bwahaha! Noory really didn't think things through! LOL!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 08:59:13 AM
chefist takes a piss on end of days live radio, and you oxygen wasters complain about George taking a bite of pizza, and a hot wing to prove he is thankful to Rally. If he did not take a bite of pizza you guys would implant in Rally's mind that George must have chucked the food in the garbage. WTFuck , your Nation is falling apart because of the Elite. And you would rather hate Senda instead of the policy makers taking away your rites. In a nutshell you people are hating the wrong guy, try Soros, Clinton, and the rest of the oxygen wasting sectarian elite for a change. They poison our water, food, booze and cig's laced with cynide, depleaded uranium poisoning from bombs and nuke power plant sites, and bunk ass vaccines.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:09:19 AM
Noory isn't going to post Senda's videos. He's told Senda he's looking into it to keep the idiot placated until it's time to throw him another fish to keep the ball in the air.

No, you don't get what R,A meant. She means that Noory's listeners and presumably fans, since they can stomach him and his show will come here and read how much he sucks and the reasons why. Then, their eyes will be opened, like a veil dropping from their vision.

Quote from: Military Justice2 on April 28, 2016, 10:23:27 AM
chefist takes a piss on end of days live radio, and you oxygen wasters complain about George taking a bite of pizza, and a hot wing to prove he is thankful to Rally. If he did not take a bite of pizza you guys would implant in Rally's mind that George must have chucked the food in the garbage. WTFuck , your Nation is falling apart because of the Elite. And you would rather hate Senda instead of the policy makers taking away your rites. In a nutshell you people are hating the wrong guy, try Soros, Clinton, and the rest of the oxygen wasting sectarian elite for a change. They poison our water, food, booze and cig's laced with cynide, depleaded uranium poisoning from bombs and nuke power plant sites, and bunk ass vaccines.

TL;DR

Shouldn't you be in prison for war crimes? Is that why you ran away and are hiding in Canada?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 10:23:20 AM
Bwahaha! Noory really didn't think things through! LOL!

Au contraire! Noory has Senda just where he wants him. This forum is of little consequence to him. He turns up, does his show, gets paid,  irrlevant of what is said on here by those who say they don't like to hear him..he can truthfully point to his figures.

Yorkshire pud

Is Senda giving you extra special blow jobs?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:28:02 AM
Au contraire! Noory has Senda just where he wants him. This forum is of little consequence to him. He turns up, does his show, gets paid,  irrlevant of what is said on here by those who say they don't like to hear him..he can truthfully point to his figures.

Again, you missed the point. Noory will inadvertently bring more views to this forum and to his own George Noory Sucks thread. Noory doesn't like being made fun of and now more will be adding to the sucks thread to make fun of him. Who knows who the next poster to the sucks thread will be? Maybe someone who watched Senda's videos then came here to Bellgab.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 10:25:28 AM
No, you don't get what R,A meant. She means that Noory's listeners and presumably fans, since they can stomach him and his show will come here and read how much he sucks and the reasons why. Then, their eyes will be opened, like a veil dropping from their vision.

Why? The listeners include people on this forum who presumably have a similar level of intelligence and discernment as those who aren't on this forum? Or do they need it spelling out that they should only listen as long as they don't actually like what it is they're listening to? Then post it on here.

But the point is moot: Noory isn't going to host any of Senda's videos.

chefist

What's on the menu at the soup kitchen today? Hopefully it's not within 100 feet of a school or playground, remember your restraining order!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:33:03 AM
The listeners include people on this forum who presumably have a similar level of intelligence and discernment as those who aren't on this forum?
The people on this forum are intelligent. Many of his listeners are not. Have you heard the callers to the show? It is those people that would come here to see the light.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 10:48:25 AM
The people on this forum are intelligent. Many of his listeners are not.

It's my understanding (from the GNS thread) that many of his listeners are those intelligent members of this forum.

(Irony and sarcasm combination smiley)

Have you heard the callers to the show? It is those people that would come here to see the light.

I don't listen to him because I don't think he's any good. I don't need it explaining to me he isn't very good. Maybe I'm missing out?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:54:40 AM
It's my understanding (from the GNS thread) that many of his listeners are those intelligent members of this forum.

I'm sure they listen for the guest and not for Noory. Also, nothing else to listen to at night when he's on unless you want to hear the same infomercial for the 5th time.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:54:40 AM
I don't listen to him because I don't think he's any good. I don't need it explaining to me he isn't very good. Maybe I'm missing out?

You don't need it explained to you, but Annie from Alabama may need it explained to her.

Let's just agree to disagree on this topic.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2016, 10:59:05 AM
I'm sure they listen for the guest and not for Noory. Also, nothing else to listen to at night when he's on unless you want to hear the same infomercial for the 5th time.

You don't need it explained to you, but Annie from Alabama may need it explained to her.

Let's just agree to disagree on this topic.
If people agree to disagree this thread is doomed.