• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 05:28:37 PM
The cat is in for more trauma, as a nude but determined Kathy tracks her to her hideout, grabs her, and stuffs her into that bag.  She'll no doubt have to do that ahead of time - perhaps a day or two before - rather than risk taking awhile to find and capture the cat, then try to stand back up from being on her hands and knees.  Ugh.
Ugh is right...
night terrors tonight !
(thanks, by the way)
questions remaining...
does emotionally retarded slow Kathy wear an adult diaper in the privacy of her abode ?
or doesn't she ?
will her humongous pendulous undulating utters suffer carpet burns as she crawls all around looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will emotionally retarded slow Kathy be "marking" her territory excessively while looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will poor poor poor Tiny One be returned to Casa Senda in a "cat"atonic state ?

yea, night terrors tonight for sure...

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 26, 2017, 05:53:21 PM
meanwhile...
the cat is hidden in the single place a diaper wearing adult would never look.

I am betting slow Kathy DOESN'T wear "Ratty Patty gifted adult diapers" in her home...
(remember SENDA has mentioned slow Kathy enjoys feeling free...no clothing...)

and also I noticed the toilet was clean...
you know, SENDA has been there...
(was that a joke ?)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 07:22:58 PM
Ugh is right...
night terrors tonight !
(thanks, by the way)
questions remaining...
does emotionally retarded slow Kathy wear an adult diaper in the privacy of her abode ?
or doesn't she ?
will her humongous pendulous undulating utters suffer carpet burns as she crawls all around looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will emotionally retarded slow Kathy be "marking" her territory excessively while looking for poor poor Tiny One ?
will poor poor poor Tiny One be returned to Casa Senda in a "cat"atonic state ?

yea, night terrors tonight for sure...

The cat clearly doesn't like Kathy.

OK. We get it. This guy claims he has "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." If so, why have they apparently abandoned him in his time of need -- considering what big resources they hold?

This guy is a miracle. Maybe he is so delusional to believe what he claims is "truth." If so, that's even better than him being shown up as a liar, cheat, deceiver, abuser and being the true "hater" himself that he accuses others of being at every turn.

Nice "work" [in quotes] on the recent videos. With "CATFEEDING & TINY ONE THE CAT & MY CURRENT FINANCES." Like we are to do something for a guy who won't do for himself? What a sob story. Then some trip planned to Nevada next year. Well, being some "personal friend of Art Bell" as he claims, why does he state won't he visit that man in Pahrump? If he is some "personal friend," I conclude not only would Bell welcome him, but assist in his finances.   

Then "LIB MARK HALPERIN OUT AT NBC MSNBC DUE TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS." Like this guy is some defender of women? He is far worse than those he goes off on rants about in this videos. Then there's this comment: BEGIN QUOTE:<<"So far 3 prominent Jews have been involved is sexual harassment. Makes one wonder about liberal Jews who can't stop sexually harassing women.">>END QUOTE.

What about guys who beat on women? What about guys who admit to being sexually aroused by underage girls? What about that anti-Jew, hate speech issued against all Jews -- liberal or otherwise -- by a guy who has a sordid history of being the wrongdoer himself. If anything, his videos are "deceptive content" because a guy who has a lot of bad things to account for gets on that channel preaching his supposed higher morality and sees himself as above decent, respectful and well-adjusted persons. He has some real issues. Really bad issues.

"I don't lie," the guys states in previous videos. "I have no reason to," he adds. Except what he does is nothing but lies and deception -- but, if we take him at his word, with "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." OK. He doesn't lie? Fine. That tells us what we need to know about that network -- and what they may be accountable for in due time.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

And those bruises and evidence of recessed swelling on the left side of her face speak volumes. If struck, it came from a prominently right-handed person facing her and perhaps to her direct left. Obviously her possible abuser didn't use his left as much. Her left eyebrow appears shorter than her right because she may have sustained damage from a cut or cuts from being hit that removed the hair follicles from the underlying tissue area. But it appears she has a "black-eye" residual and recurring swelling under her right eye. So when she might get hit, she might get hit multiple times. Who would do that, huh?

But we all know such beatings didn't happen, don't we? We don't issue false accusations, unlike someone we know, but I know what a beat-down looks like when I see one. Someone hit that woman, dammit. OK?

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 26, 2017, 08:39:16 PM
And those bruises and evidence of recessed swelling on the left side of her face speak volumes. If struck, it came from a prominently right-handed person facing her and perhaps to her direct left. Obviously her possible abuser didn't use his left as much. Her left eyebrow appears shorter than her right because she may have sustained damage from a cut or cuts from being hit that removed the hair follicles from the underlying tissue area. But it appears she has a "black-eye" resilient swelling under her right eye. So when she might get hit, she might get hit multiple times. Who would do that, huh?

But we all know such beatings didn't happen, don't we? We don't issue false accusations, unlike someone we know, but I know what a beat-down looks like when I see one. Someone hit that woman, dammit. OK?
SENDA has commented on his "tremendous upper body strength" before...
and he is right handed...
as for Pahrump, why does he mention specifically he won't "bother" Art Bell ?
I would wager he knows Art enjoys a good relationship with local law enforcement and would NOT hesitate calling them if SENDA dares trespass...
does Art consider SENDA a friend ?
(I think NOT !)

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 26, 2017, 08:33:09 PM
OK. We get it. This guy claims he has "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." If so, why have they apparently abandoned him in his time of need -- considering what big resources they hold?

This guy is a miracle. Maybe he is so delusional to believe what he claims is "truth." If so, that's even better than him being shown up as a liar, cheat, deceiver, abuser and being the true "hater" himself that he accuses others of being at every turn.

Nice "work" [in quotes] on the recent videos. With "CATFEEDING & TINY ONE THE CAT & MY CURRENT FINANCES." Like we are to do something for a guy who won't do for himself? What a sob story. Then some trip planned to Nevada next year. Well, being some "personal friend of Art Bell" as he claims, why does he state won't he visit that man in Pahrump? If he is some "personal friend," I conclude not only would Bell welcome him, but assist in his finances.   

Then "LIB MARK HALPERIN OUT AT NBC MSNBC DUE TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS." Like this guy is some defender of women? He is far worse than those he goes off on rants about in this videos. Then there's this comment: BEGIN QUOTE:<<"So far 3 prominent Jews have been involved is sexual harassment. Makes one wonder about liberal Jews who can't stop sexually harassing women.">>END QUOTE.

What about guys who beat on women? What about guys who admit to being sexually aroused by underage girls? What about that anti-Jew, hate speech issued against all Jews -- liberal or otherwise -- by a guy who has a sordid history of being the wrongdoer himself. If anything, his videos are "deceptive content" because a guy who has a lot of bad things to account for gets on that channel preaching his supposed higher morality and sees himself as above decent, respectful and well-adjusted persons. He has some real issues. Really bad issues.

"I don't lie," the guys states in previous videos. "I have no reason to," he adds. Except what he does is nothing but lies and deception -- but, if we take him at his word, with "full approval from the top executives at Premiere Networks." OK. He doesn't lie? Fine. That tells us what we need to know about that network -- and what they may be accountable for in due time.

ok, let's review...
George Noory felt sorry for SENDA...
yea, bought SENDA glasses
and gave him a "shot" by posting his videos...
(which, as I have heard Noory still gets teased about)
it necessitated Tommy being the "bad guy" by getting rid of SENDA

and what does SENDA do in gratitude ?
complain and complain he "wasn't paid"...

SENDA IS AN ASSHOLE
(he couldn't SCAM GRIFT CON Premier!...
they have the CHECK...signed by SENDA)

https://youtu.be/WQ3HnIQ9E6M
LOL...
in this video he claims he will be in great shape money wise "next year"...
for the 12th year I have followed him...
poor poor poor SENDA
this is an old old old story...

LOL
SENDA getting his license ?
buying a Highlander ?
going to "anywhere" ?

LOL

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 08:58:00 PM
SENDA IS AN ASSHOLE

Asshole.
noun
1. a stupid, annoying, or detestable person.

Origin. Middle English. 1350-1400.

Synonyms: cocksucker, Senda, dickhead, Senda, asshat, Senda, asswipe, Senda, idiot, Senda, motherfucker, Senda, shit, Senda, ass, Senda, bastard, Senda, useless piece of shit, Senda, son of a bitch, Senda

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 09:25:45 PM
LOL...
in this video he claims he will be in great shape money wise "next year"...
for the 12th year I have followed him...
poor poor poor SENDA
this is an old old old story...

LOL
SENDA getting his license ?
buying a Highlander ?
going to "anywhere" ?

LOL

Senda's been a useless piece of shit for 65 years and he wants us to believe that will all change next year?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 08:58:00 PM
it necessitated Tommy being the "bad guy" by getting rid of SENDA

and what does SENDA do in gratitude ?
complain and complain he "wasn't paid"...

SENDA IS AN ASSHOLE
(he couldn't SCAM GRIFT CON Premier!...
they have the CHECK...signed by SENDA)

Agreed. I feel that Tom Danheiser is a better person than most may give him credit for. But he's locked into some gig in which he has to take crap from that George Noory. I feel when he's free of that tyranny, he will do a lot better.

Recall that New Year's Eve show both worked a few years ago. How they'd gone to some prominent Los Angeles restaurant earlier in the evening. With Noory, no doubt, showing he knows nothing about Hollywood protocol by attempting to "ambush" some celebrity couple as they no doubt sought to have a quiet night out together.

I recall it was some actor named Ashton Kutcher, who arrived at the eatery with his-then girlfriend, whose name escapes me, but was some prominent movie actress.

"Did you go up to them and ask them if they want to be on the show?," Noory asked Danheiser. Then a long pause. To which his producer said: "Um, George...that's not the time and place for that."

Exactly. These celebrities lead very sheltered lives. For a reason. They hide up in the Hollywood hills in guarded and gated communities for a reason: They don't want to be hounded by the media, or "obsessed fans" like Noory is. Forgive them for going out to a place that night to celebrate New Year's and have a dinner quietly. At some place, no doubt, that everyone knows to let them have their peace -- except Noory.

But it appears Noory tries to have Danheiser do his obtrusive "dirty work." Noory doesn't get it and probably never will. These people have agents. If you ever see them in public, don't harass them. Or impose yourself on them. If you want anything, you know the rule: Contact their theatrical and booking agent during normal business hours and they may -- may -- get back to you.

I feel, at least, Danheiser knows these rules and abides by them respectfully. But Noory? I bet he tries to "ambush" actors at the urinals, stands behind them and babbles on about "his fame" and "urging them" to appear on his "great show." What a circus that Noory is and how he's not doubt embarrassed himself for not knowing the rules, but having been ostracized by every celebrity that's had the "privilege" [in quotes] of "running into" that Noory in public -- or anywhere else.   

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 25, 2017, 01:57:38 PM
Behind the scenes, George thinks doxing me is a significant leap forward for his legal battle...My name is no secret on BG...it's Ben Lyles...big whoop...here's an extremely boring (to most) article I wrote a long time ago in my previous career...

http://download.101com.com/rec/True_Economy.pdf

You can easily find me out there, if you really wanted to. Ha, but seeing George defecating himself over his lack of vision is well worth the entertainment we are enjoying.

Isn't it true that your legal name is ......  Benjamin Fucking Lyles?

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 25, 2017, 07:03:10 PM
Anyone wishing to donate and be part owners of the TM, just PM me. There are now 3 shareholders...
How many shares are up for sale? What's the going rate for a share?  And does this count as an IPO?

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 26, 2017, 09:51:00 PM
How many shares are up for sale? What's the going rate for a share?  And does this count as an IPO?

It's an ad hoc donation...there are 5 shareholders now...no minimum...and no stigma if you don't...

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 25, 2017, 08:25:00 PM
regular cinnamon buns ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH for SENDA...
only the original Cinnabons are stuffed down his PIE HOLE !

just ask Palladin1991

The sendabeast started a fund for Our SweetSlow KathySamsquatch because she it was being evicted.  I donated a quick 5 buxx because it was just before pay day.  The fat fuck changed my named donation and positive thoughts to an anonymous donation.  I communicated that I wanted to give more but he started trolling me and belittling my donation.  He then took the 5 buxx and went to Cinnabon, had a bun and a coffee.  Taunting me that I couldn't afford to take my daughter out for cinnabons.

And all I wanted to do was help. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 03:37:50 AM
a fact revealed by SENDA...
Tiny One "HATES" slow Kathy ?
or, has Tiny One been traumatized to the point of no return ?
1. Tiny One's littermate killed by SENDA
(IF SENDA had been there to feed his kitties, the automobile would NOT have squished Tiny One's littermate...)
2. Tiny One kittienapped by SENDA
3. Tiny One transported across County line to be dumped at slow Kathy's den of kitty torture
4. Tiny One being held in solitary confinement in slow Kathy's bathroom
(imagine the terror and smell as slow Kathy uses the toilet...IF she does)
5. Tiny One being forced into a "fight or flight" behavior 24/7 in order to avoid the every hungry Samsquatch , slow Kathy
6. Tiny One will soon suffer the wrath of SENDA...
(are kitties allowed to file restraining orders ?)

my prayers are with Tiny One
may God have mercy...
on Tiny One...
(NOT SENDA)

post note...
I do really hope Tiny One is actually "at slow Kathy's" shithole
and NOT M.I.A.
with th Samsquatch, slow Kathy coughing up "fur balls"

It's a well known fact that the 'ALF' television series about a cat eating alien was first pitched by senda to Hollywood execs.  It was based on his relationship with Our Sweet Slow Kathy Samsquatch.

https://youtu.be/QP8oefq52t4

Corona Kitty

And those bruises and evidence of recessed swelling on the left side of her face speak volumes. If struck, it came from a prominently right-handed person facing her and perhaps to her direct left. Obviously her possible abuser didn't use his left as much. Her left eyebrow appears shorter than her right because she may have sustained damage from a cut or cuts from being hit that removed the hair follicles from the underlying tissue area. But it appears she has a "black-eye" residual and recurring swelling under her right eye. So when she might get hit, she might get hit multiple times. Who would do that, huh?

Don't forget he's also used some sort of strangulation technique. He has openly admitted it, in recorded audio.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

or is just plain terrified of the Samsquatch...

anyway, did SENDA actually see Boop's carcass ?

MAX

STFU HATER, Senda told us she has very sensitive skin and her pillow bruises her!!! You act like you don't believe him...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 27, 2017, 11:02:34 AM
Kung Pao Kitty
is that best served with COPIOUS amounts of Mustard, Soy sauce,  Worcestershire sauce and the secret ingredient MAYO ?

(assuming the recipe came from SENDA...)

Quote from: username on October 27, 2017, 01:32:22 AM
Don't forget he's also used some sort of strangulation technique. He has openly admitted it, in recorded audio.
I may be wrong...
NOT
but, I believe SENDA considers that "foreplay"...

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 26, 2017, 10:01:24 PM
It's a well known fact that the 'ALF' television series about a cat eating alien was first pitched by senda to Hollywood execs.  It was based on his relationship with Our Sweet Slow Kathy Samsquatch.

https://youtu.be/QP8oefq52t4
LOL
I can see that !
I never watched Alf, but did run across a rerun on TV last night

(just another situation SENDA was cheated in life over...probably the result of his Mommy NOT paying to pursue legal action for stealing his "idea")

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 26, 2017, 09:34:51 PM
I feel, at least, Danheiser knows these rules and abides by them respectfully. But Noory? I bet he tries to "ambush" actors at the urinals, stands behind them and babbles on about "his fame" and "urging them" to appear on his "great show." What a circus that Noory is and how he's not doubt embarrassed himself for not knowing the rules, but having been ostracized by every celebrity that's had the "privilege" [in quotes] of "running into" that Noory in public -- or anywhere else.   
yea, I agree !
always wondered where SENNDA got the idea to hang around the Men's Room at the last AlienCON he attended...
and "ambushed" Pearlman for an "interview"...
LOL

maybe in 2018 he will "graduate" to the urinals ?
or "plunging toilets with his RED SHORTS down to his ankles"...
now, that could be a great video !