• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 23, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
https://youtu.be/vT_NQdYAcWU
an oldie but goodie...

an inflatable Fleshy Mutant slow Kathy love doll is discussed
and SENDA mentions "someone" is a serial liar...
(oh, and it isn't SENDA)
LOL

I wasted a lot of my time and played his periscope vids.
He rambles aimlessly about everything jumping to new subjects at the oddest times. Like when he says "My first girlfriend, that was murdered. NOT BY ME! Oh and behind me is this huge book on ghosts." Then he is off on his books.

At one point he did get to the love doll. Acording to him it is being made and sold in China and he wants a lawyer to look into it.

He also brought up Pittsburgh Dad, he is still pissed about that guy.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 23, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
... At one point he did get to the love doll. Acording to him it is being made and sold in China and he wants a lawyer to look into it...

Haha, well done - no doubt by the same person who convinced him MV's laptop was spying on him, and some of the other epic trollings.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 23, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
I wasted a lot of my time and played his periscope vids.
He rambles aimlessly about everything jumping to new subjects at the oddest times. Like when he says "My first girlfriend, that was murdered. NOT BY ME! Oh and behind me is this huge book on ghosts." Then he is off on his books.

At one point he did get to the love doll. Acording to him it is being made and sold in China and he wants a lawyer to look into it.

He also brought up Pittsburgh Dad, he is still pissed about that guy.

I've been thinking about exactly what you mention here. Is George just a disturbed and mentally incapacitated man that has the ability to post videos? Am I somehow complicit in his depravity? Should I even have a show about his seemingly mental deficiencies?

Am I wrong for my lampoonery of George and Kathy? Am I evil as others claim? Going through a little self reflection right now...

Curious as to what others think...ill or nill...God speed.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 23, 2017, 07:01:52 PM
Just when you think he can't be more of a cunt.
I assume are you meaning...
SENDA could NEVER hold even the simplest of jobs...
FIRED, while masturbating in the John with the door open...
FIRED, for stealing popcorn and just watching the movies...
FIRED, for not cleaning up, but instead participating in the bathhouse activities
FIRED, FIRED, FIRED
SENDA is the most incapable CUNT on the planet !

Quote from: chefist on October 23, 2017, 07:38:39 PM
I've been thinking about exactly what you mention here. Is George just a disturbed and mentally incapacitated man that has the ability to post videos? Am I somehow complicit in his depravity? Should I even have a show about his seemingly mental deficiencies?

Am I wrong for my lampoonery of George and Kathy? Am I evil as others claim? Going through a little self reflection right now...

Everyone has their quirks.  I don't think he's mentally ill, I think Falkie was spoiled and ordered around by an incredibly indulgent but strict mother; doesn't interact much with others because he'd rather manipulate and scam them than have friends - and what we see of him is the result.

I'd say do a 60 minute show on a weekly basis, based on what Falkie has been up to.  I've personally heard enough about prison rape, killing his father and girlfriend, beating Kathy, and some of that stuff though.  Keep it light and fun, prerecord some of it if you are pressed for time.

how could you even think you are responsible for SENDA ?
SENDA IS SENDA PERIOD

SENDA IS A SAVANT...
his ONLY capability is to post YouTube videos !

NAME ONE OTHER THING HE IS CAPABLE OF ...
LOL

Fyodor Gutman

Senda is a common criminal, not really worthy of the energies and manifest talents of the people who have lampooned him. One person's opinion.

He needs two bucks mailed to him and still thinks he's going to get a car and container house. He is lost as lost can be.

chefist

Chefist, you are not doing anything wrong. Senda is a horrible human being. If he were an innocent, that would be a different story. He would have choked slow Kathy to death if someone else had not intervened. He gets aroused at little teenaged girls, he lies to get donations which is basically stealing and taking advantage of other peoples good nature, he reviles Patty who does nothing but help this asshole. He got fired for stealing at his job, he has been a welfare cheat for decades, he takes anything that is not nailed down, he threw a clock at Kathy's head, he stole a laptop from MV and then reported MV to the authorities...please I could go on all night, but I have things to do. Senda is a vile pig who gets what he deserves. Your show is very entertaining and you provide a valuable community service by helping us "trolls" vent and laugh at an absurd ass clown.  You know I'm right.

damon

Chefist, You are doing God's work. You are the flashlight of truth and Mr Senda is scared of the truth. Please keep up the good work and showing the world the truth of George Senda.

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 23, 2017, 08:30:00 PM
Chefist, you are not doing anything wrong. Senda is a horrible human being. If he were an innocent, that would be a different story. He would have choked slow Kathy to death if someone else had not intervened. He gets aroused at little teenaged girls, he lies to get donations which is basically stealing and taking advantage of other peoples good nature, he reviles Patty who does nothing but help this asshole. He got fired for stealing at his job, he has been a welfare cheat for decades, he takes anything that is not nailed down, he threw a clock at Kathy's head, he stole a laptop from MV and then reported MV to the authorities...please I could go on all night, but I have things to do. Senda is a vile pig who gets what he deserves. Your show is very entertaining and you provide a valuable community service by helping us "trolls" vent and laugh at an absurd ass clown.  You know I'm right.
I agree with you IB.

chefist

Just in...George takes it to the next level...who in his COT/RA will give him $5000?

-------------------------------------------

I just got off the phone with an attorney in phoenix
Hes willing to look into the case but he says xxxxxxx - chefists real name - may have had some kind of business relationship with his firm
Anyway to fight him  in federal court would require an initial outlay of $5000 !

damon

Quote from: chefist on October 23, 2017, 08:45:22 PM
Just in...George takes it to the next level...who in his COT/RA will give him $5000?

Hes willing to look into the case but he says xxxxxxx - chefists real name - may have had some kind of business relationship with his firm
Anyway to fight him  in federal court would require an initial outlay of $5000 !
I guess that he will be asking his views for some more money.

Oh my. I wonder who this "lawyer" is that Senda spoke to?  :D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 23, 2017, 08:46:58 PM
Oh my. I wonder who this "lawyer" is that Senda spoke to?  :D
I really don't know, but
didn't that firm employ a private investigator by the name of...
Hargrove ?

LOL

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
Falkie challenge

Too bad a simple task like cleaning a small bathroom so exhausts The Master that it takes many days, coupled with many power naps.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
Falkie challenge

somebody needs to photoshop a slow Kathy and SENDA on these two...
now, that would be mesmerizing

He's a lazy, slobbish, know-it-all lout.  Every large, extended family probably has a similar character - I know I sure do.   The fun is the surrounding cast of characters and you are a key part of that cast Chefist.  Have you pulled the wings off the fly once or twice?   Sure.  I think it's healthy to pause and reflect a bit.........  Have fun but don't go a bridge too far, so to speak.   

Haha.  Ok, all the other firms he talked to would also take his ''initial outlay'' of $5000, it's just that they could tell by talking to him he didn't have it, would never have it, and after listening to a bit of it didn't really want to deal with him anyway.

WhiteCrow

We are Falkies..  At work there is a Jessica and Jennifer..
I purposely call them both Jessifer. It makes no sense but it makes them both laugh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2017, 12:44:28 AM
We are Falkies..  At work there is a Jessica and Jennifer..
I purposely call them both Jessifer. It makes no sense.

And do they both hate you for it? Be honest.  :D