• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 08:54:21 AM
So what does a call like this sound to an outsider?

A twenty minute, non-stop tryst full of "Haterz", "Trollz", "MV's", "Crapist's", "Fallen Fortresses", "Tommy's", "Noory's", "Hacked ethernet cables", "Laptop's of the damned", "Triumvirate of hateful Bitches","Faked stolen Orangey Cat pictures", "Ongoing FBI Investigation's" and a traitor named "Billy Joe Mulgreavey".   This has to be followed with a stunned silence by the Attorney's office followed by a classic Seinfeldesque   "Well good luck with all of that!   I don't believe we can be of assistance   <Click>"

Bottom line: Unless a lawyer gets the sense that a lot of money is being made by said enterprise they don't give a fuck. Do I know them or what?  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 11:30:22 AM
Once again, feral animals should be left alone (unless you are a trained expert). Even cattle are aggressive and dangerous once they become feral.

https://youtu.be/aIUrxYkzSYU

Geez. It is not like he could even get a cattle up the stairs, let alone in his apartment. Quit being so dramatical.

3OctaveFart

I am glad the cat is liberated but not optimistic it will find another home. So it has been put through turmoil that was unnecessary.

These two are so inept it boggles the mind.

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM
Tiny One is FREE!...and George is upset with Kathy...

----------------------------------------------------

> Subject: I am furious !
>
> In some ways Kathy always as long as I have known her can be a complete and total IDIOT !
> Tiny One went out into the living room for a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom.
>
> I talked to Kathy this afternoon and there was NO mention of Tiny One not being in the bathroom.
> She was still frightened.
>
> Kathy just called me saying she went out to take out the garbage after I had told her that IF you go out you close the bathroom door and make sure she doesn't get out.
>
> Kathy let Tiny One out !
>
> I am madder than hell about this.
>
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
>
> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is.
>
> I told her to mail the money as soon as she gets off the phone.
>
> If I had come up there yesterday this might have been averted.
>
> I have an idiot for a girlfriend.
>
> Again.
>
> Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.

> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !
>
> I told him not to hiss at me but Fluffy is 16 and gets in these moods.
>
> I am furious....
>
> g

Wait a second. The fare from Martinez to Pittsburg is only two bucks?

I know it is a long ride but the cost of a Snapple Peach Tea is what keeps Senda from going there?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
are we sure what really happened ?
was there a Menthol Newport cigarette left on the floor ?
was change missing ?

somehow, I feel like there is more to this story...
once, George receives the $2 in the mail...
he WILL get to the bottom of this !

oh, and dusting off the restraining order is a good idea...

But if you are going to donate $2 to his paypal account make sure you add 2.9% + .30. Not his idea, but Paypal’s.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
when George finally succumbs to any one of his illnesses...
will there be an iPad functioning and live on YouTube recording his kitties chomping down on his bloated corpse ?

maybe his outcome will make the big screen someday ?

Yes, we all know that was a reenactment based on audio transcripts. The real audio recording was turned over to "The Grizzly Man"'s family and it was said they destroyed it. The real shame is that he didn't even seem to have a solid brass whistle. Or the one I got years ago from someone I knew in the Coast Guard called "The Screamer." I admit I've never had the balls to blow into it -- it's a funny shaped thing made of plastic so it floats, unlike metal ones, and is also bright orange for visibility -- because it supposed produces God-awful decibel levels. 

It is said whistles confuse the bears. Because nothing it hunts makes noise like that. Recall that case in Canada years ago, supposedly based on truth. After the man was attacked and killed, the woman ran away but the bear followed and stalked her down her. It was then she used that whistle the couple had and that bear heard that noise, rolled and shook its head back-and-forth, grunted some complaint, then ran away. Maybe a good defense, but I cannot guarantee to any of you that would work. 

I knew of an ole boy who lived around such bears in his neck of the woods in the Pacific Northwest. He had those Grizzlies show up around his home at times. No, like me, he never thought of harming them. Instead, as he told me, he'd take his stereo speakers, place them at the open windows and crank heay-mteal music from his CDs and they'd go away.

He told me that the bears didn't like that "Guns n' Roses" album "Appetite For Destruction," nor anything -- anything from "AC/DC." Just cranking those CDs was enough to make the Grizzlies go away and not come back. But failing that, maybe a strong, loud whistle would help? No need to harm the animal -- just make it go away. Perhaps.

I recall him telling me "Paradise City" at full blast is one tune these Grizzlies find quite "unsettling." All the noise, noise, noise...and away they go.

chefist

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 22, 2017, 12:17:27 PM
Yes, we all know that was a reenactment based on audio transcripts. The real audio recording was turned over to "The Grizzly Man"'s family and it was said they destroyed it. The real shame is that he didn't even seem to have a solid brass whistle. Or the one I got years ago from someone I knew in the Coast Guard called "The Screamer." I admit I've never had the balls to blow into it -- it's a funny shaped thing made of plastic so it floats, unlike metal ones, and is also bright orange for visibility -- because it supposed produces God-awful decibel levels. 

It is said whistles confuse the bears. Because nothing it hunts makes noise like that. Recall that case in Canada years ago, supposedly based on truth. After the man was attacked and killed, the woman ran away but the bear followed and stalked her down her. It was then she used that whistle the couple had and that bear heard that noise, rolled and shook its head back-and-forth, grunted some complaint, then ran away. Maybe a good defense, but I cannot guarantee to any of you that would work. 

I knew of an ole boy who lived around such bears in his neck of the woods in the Pacific Northwest. He had those Grizzlies show up around his home at times. No, like me, he never thought of harming them. Instead, as he told me, he'd take his stereo speakers, place them at the open windows and crank heay-mteal music from his CDs and they'd go away.

He told me that the bears didn't like that "Guns n' Roses" album "Appetite For Destruction," nor anything -- anything from "AC/DC." Just cranking those CDs was enough to make the Grizzlies go away and not come back. But failing that, maybe a strong, loud whistle would help? No need to harm the animal -- just make it go away. Perhaps.

Here is my checklist:

1. Don't leave garbage out around the house or campsite.
2. Don't hike in late Sep thru October, or when there is a drought. Hike in areas where bear sightings are not common.
3. Make as much noise as possible when hiking and camping. Most attacks are caused by surprise, not a hungry animal.
4. The whistle is a good idea.
5. Carry bear repellent as well...like anything, even a gun, it's no guarantee.

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 12:25:38 PM
Here is my checklist:

2. Don't hike in late Sep thru October, or when there is a drought. Hike in areas where bear sightings are not common.
3. Make as much noise as possible when hiking and camping. Most attacks are caused by surprise, not a hungry animal.

And yes, if all else fails, I recall that dude telling me "Paradise City" at full blast is one tune these Grizzlies find quite "unsettling." All the noise, noise, noise...and away they go. "Take Me Down To The Paradise City. Where The Grass Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty. Oh, Take Me Home!" (Note the whistle blast in that song as well)

Who

Quote from: SENDA on October 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Subject: I am furious !

Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !

I told him not to hiss at me but Fluffy is 16 and gets in these moods.

I am furious....

Tiny One has escaped. Fluffy hissed at Senda.  A cat insurrection is underway and Orangey is the the ringleader.

Dr. MD MD

Here is my checklist:

6. Always remember this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il0ljBmz6tM

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 02:45:46 AM
Wow that is so wrong of George. I had incorrectly assumed that you "gifted" the laptop to George. That's a whole different matter if he ripped you off by not paying you or returning it. To add my insult to George, I asked him if he wanted to sell it.. He replied he might let it go for $2,800.00 but if he held onto it the price would probably increase.

To be clear, did George return the laptop?

As did I.  This certainly does make a difference regarding legal ramifications, if persued.

Hey, Falkie, if you cared one lick, you'd find a way to get those cats neutered or spayed. You won't spend money on trivial crap like you do and attend to what you claim to care about in this world. By not having those strays neutered or spayed, you are effectively contributing to the animal-population problem. Do you get that?

That's right. Let them breed. Then cause some more suffering through their offspring that you prevented from being conceived and born. Take what funds you have that you normally blow on your own self and do something positive in controlling the pet-overpopulation problem. The reason you may be "taking care" of 13 cats is because you never had the parents neutered or spayed in the first place! Fair enough? 

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 08:11:44 AM
More from the DW concerning BJM...

-------------------------------------------------------

Billy joe just sentnme a superior sounding  email saying its up to me to protect my brand and thst i treated everyone shabillynand still refuses to apologize
Everyone here KNOWS i have a limited amount of funds with which to do anything and certainly not $3-400 to register trademarks and steal someone elses on line identity and money to do the same with websites
It would never occur to me to do that and for chefist tomhave done that shows how truly evil he is
I am dine with bjm
Hes arrogant and an idiot or or fool or chooses to ignore the facts of my life and finances
In a couple of years after my credit cards are paid off i can register trademarks but not now and certainly not until late 2018 or 2019

WHAT??!!? :o

Oh wait, that's right.  We are ALL obligated to provide George with his every want, need, and whim.  Even those who have never heard of him before today.

NOT!!!!!!!

Norm

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 22, 2017, 12:14:13 PM
I am glad the cat is liberated but not optimistic it will find another home. So it has been put through turmoil that was unnecessary.

These two are so inept it boggles the mind.

The best she can do now is to leave water and some dry food near the door the cat escaped from. Eventually hunger will kick in but flipping an outside cat to an inside cat is not an easy task. Of course leaving water and food outside will attract other critters as well depending on the location. Currently we have an overpopulation of coyotes which are fearless and will prey on outside pets. I give the cat a 50-50 chance of survival and if George had left it alone before moving it to a new location it's survival chances would have been much better. 

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 01:01:33 PM
6. Always remember this song:

And now, we have the only two North American Jaguars in the US here by my house. 3 times larger than a mountain lion...maybe George will want to take in this "stray" as well.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
Curtis calls it, paying for content. I call it,  paying for entertainment. We are pushing 3,000 pages of entertainment and content.

A few dollars from me to George, resulted in the duct taped Glasses on forehead at Alien Con,  the famous Noory interview which lead to George's one minute monthly gig on C2C...   One thing leads to another!

Consider the content and entertainment at the upcoming Alien Con with both Curtis and George there.. Comedy Gold!

I consider my entertainment (donations) dollars well spent.

If you have a problem funding George, please consider all the help Curtis has helpedsny others with podcasts etc. Curtis understands a gift of time or resources are given with nothing expected in return. But the fact remains this Alien Con gig is also his dream. .. Dreams cost money, please help fund Curtis' Dream!  ..making Dreams come true is Special!

https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon

You are a good man and a kind soul, WhiteCrow.  Please, keep that quality alive and florishing. :D

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 22, 2017, 01:12:21 PM
Hey, Falkie, if you cared one lick, you'd find a way to get those cats neutered or spayed. You won't spend money on trivial crap like you do and attend to what you claim to care about in this world. By not having those strays neutered or spayed, you are effectively contributing to the animal-population problem. Do you get that?

That's right. Let them breed. Then cause some more suffering through their offspring that you prevented from being conceived and born. Take what funds you have that you normally blow on your own self and do something positive in controlling the pet-overpopulation problem. The reason you may be "taking care" of 13 cats is because you never had the parents neutered or spayed in the first place! Fair enough?

Contra Costa County like many California Counties have animal control services that can help to control animal population at little to zero cost to pet owners and especially feral animals.

http://www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/2152/Low-Cost-SpayNeuter-Resources

chefist

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 01:25:47 PM
Contra Costa County like many California Counties have animal control services that can help to control animal population at little to zero cost to pet owners and especially feral animals.

If strays weren't fed, then natural selection would help provide some level of mercy.

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

That takes work! How dare you expect The Master to take time out of his busy schedule to make a 5 minute call?! Screw those cats, Senda is busy doing other things. Beside those monthly grifts where he's begging for cat food really bring in the mula. Ka-ching! Where's the nearest dollar store? I mean the nearest supermarker to buy cat food.

Who

Martinez police are requesting information from the public. An unidentified human male was viciously attacked by an army of feral cats near a dumpster. It appears the male was attacked while dining. The attack was so violent nothing was left but a pair of glasses (no stems), a plastic spoon from a Chinese restaurant and shreds of duct tape.

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 01:30:02 PM
If strays weren't fed, then natural selection would help provide some level of mercy.

And just as bad. NEVER leave out food like that. It attracts all kinds of scavengers that also pose a threat to the "pets" such intend to take care of. In some areas I've known, even American Alligators may show up "uninvited" when fools leave food out -- then perhaps take the pets instead of the pet food.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 09:40:46 AM

If you have a problem funding George, please consider all the help Curtis has helpedsny others with podcasts etc. Curtis understands a gift of time or resources are given with nothing expected in return. But the fact remains this Alien Con gig is also his dream. .. Dreams cost money, please help fund Curtis' Dream!  ..making Dreams come true is Special!

If Curtis had a sick child, lost his home in a fire or had a crisis where he needed funds, you know that Bellgabbers would donate to help him out. However, funding Curtis's trip with George also gives a potential child molester and a woman beater, welfare cheat, thief and grifter a prize. Senda does not deserve a prize. What more prize than his existence paid for since he has refused to work all these years. He went from being a fourty something year old living with his mommy to finding an unscrupulous doctor who said he is "handicapped" and can't work because he is too fat. The reason he is too fat is completely Senda's fault. He needs to put down the shovel he uses to feed himself. Now he is living off of the American taxpayer. That's you and me.

Besides you know that $5000 later, Senda would still be too lazy and too stupid to do any prep-work or have any questions for any alleged interviews that he says he is going to do. He will walk around filming the floor and mumbling. I get that there are people on Bellgab who have money to throw away. God bless them, but most BG's are not in this situation. Many are retired, many are on fixed incomes, many have health issues that may not be covered by insurance, many have financial and family obligations that preclude them from throwing money down the toilet for a few lulz.

If anyone wants to film Senda walking around being a putz, they can follow him around Martinez. It would produce the same effect as filming him at AlienCon-hours of a self absorbed mental midget bellowing at others and complaining about the "haterz". If BG'ers are such loathsome low lives and haters, surely Senda does not want any money from Sewergab, as he has named us.

Here is my checklist:

6.  If none of this works and a bear comes around, troll the shit out of said bear by purchasing domain www.bigfatstupidbear.com and trademark his likeness.   :P

FIFY

chefist

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 02:09:46 PM
Curtis is doing god's work.

I would have called in last night, but the rencor and hostility towards me was palpable. The string of losses by George has created a putrid environment of hate within the COT/RA...I will not feed that festering marass of scum.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 01:53:39 PM
If Curtis had a sick child, lost his home in a fire or had a crisis where he needed funds, you know that Bellgabbers would donate to help him out. However, funding Curtis's trip with George also gives a potential child molester and a woman beater, welfare cheat, thief and grifter a prize. Senda does not deserve a prize. What more prize than his existence paid for since he has refused to work all these years. He went from being a fourty something year old living with his mommy to finding an unscrupulous doctor who said he is "handicapped" and can't work because he is too fat. The reason he is too fat is completely Senda's fault. He needs to put down the shovel he uses to feed himself. Now he is living off of the American taxpayer. That's you and me.

Besides you know that $5000 later, Senda would still be too lazy and too stupid to do any prep-work or have any questions for any alleged interviews that he says he is going to do. He will walk around filming the floor and mumbling. I get that there are people on Bellgab who have money to throw away. God bless them, but most BG's are not in this situation. Many are retired, many are on fixed incomes, many have health issues that may not be covered by insurance, many have financial and family obligations that preclude them from throwing money down the toilet for a few lulz.

You see much IB.  It is these exact reasons I tried to give George when he berated us for not helping him secure his intellectual property.  He still felt justified with his scolding behavior, and discounted the reasoning by stating the none besides he, Kathy, and Drone were THAT poor.  I pointed out that the evidence given in his many unboxing vids, and his personal library, plushy collection, etc. suggest that at this point in time, he is actually in a better cash flow situation than many of us. 

ATTN:  LAURA KINCH, I see you are logged in.  What have you done with Yorkie?  Let him come out to play....and rehydrate. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 22, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
You see much IB.  It is these exact reasons I tried to give George when he berated us for not helping him secure his intellectual property.  He still felt justified with his scolding behavior, and discounted the reasoning by stating the none besides he, Kathy, and Drone were THAT poor.  I pointed out that the evidence given in his many unboxing vids, and his personal library, plushy collection, etc. suggest that at this point in time, he is actually in a better cash flow situation than many of us.

Remember...

https://youtu.be/Tj5gdV5WbGE

https://youtu.be/lUhqVCXKvIs