• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 25, 2017, 08:22:52 PM
will shareholders be allowed to use...
"The Guys from Pittsburghâ,,¢ ?

Absolutely...personal use only. Only a vote by the board can determine if the TM can be used outside of the shareholders.

Quote from: chefist on October 25, 2017, 08:28:12 PM
Absolutely...personal use only. Only a vote by the board can determine if the TM can be used outside of the shareholders.

SENDA JUST SHIT HIMSELF....
AGAIN
(after reading this post)

Just checked Callan's latest video he posted.   15 likes and 2 dislikes.   A week or so ago the ratio would have been reversed.

Has the Righteous Army lost it's punch or have they focused their wrath elsewhere?

George Senda is an American treasure with "full approval" from the top executives at Premiere Networks.

Recall his firm stance about boycotting the NFL. Then wastes his time with his useless NFL picks that lack an over-under and point spreads.

Recall his video when he claims that the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette newspaper online publishes "every one of his videos." I wish he'd provide those links. I can't seem to find him there.

"I have no reason to lie," he claims on one of his videos. Then explain why the Internet-Movie Database (IMDB) has no listing of him working as an extra, nor him "contributing" in any way to any television network program ever. Then explain your theatrical "work" at Howard University -- a black college in Washington, D.C., -- when you are a white guy? And when were you in D.C., anyway?

"Personal friend of George Noory and Art Bell." Really? OK. Where are they now in your time of need? Where are those "top executives at Premiere Networks" now? Huh?

That "Coast To Coast AM" video "The Guy From Pittsburgh: Haters." Haters? What is he talking about? He issues among the most-hate filled rants anyone online can issue, playing some "victim" as he attempts to scam people out of their good intentions to assist him. What a lair. Talk about hater? This guy sure knows it. I suppose domestic abuse is being "loving" to him? I suppose wishing death on innocent people is "loving?" I suppose making false claims about "hacking, robberies and burglaries" is "loving?" I suppose making lewd comments about teenage, underage girls is being "loving?"

If that guy hasn't realized he's revealed his rotten, selfish, abusive nature to all by now, I suppose he never will. What a f*ck. I can understand why he'd be "personal friends" with George Noory, but Art Bell? But where are they now when he "needs" them? Where? That's the question he needs to ask himself, instead of falsely accusing others of wrongs such never committed, nor would commit against anyone. Even his sorry self.

a fact revealed by SENDA...
Tiny One "HATES" slow Kathy ?
or, has Tiny One been traumatized to the point of no return ?
1. Tiny One's littermate killed by SENDA
(IF SENDA had been there to feed his kitties, the automobile would NOT have squished Tiny One's littermate...)
2. Tiny One kittienapped by SENDA
3. Tiny One transported across County line to be dumped at slow Kathy's den of kitty torture
4. Tiny One being held in solitary confinement in slow Kathy's bathroom
(imagine the terror and smell as slow Kathy uses the toilet...IF she does)
5. Tiny One being forced into a "fight or flight" behavior 24/7 in order to avoid the every hungry Samsquatch , slow Kathy
6. Tiny One will soon suffer the wrath of SENDA...
(are kitties allowed to file restraining orders ?)

my prayers are with Tiny One
may God have mercy...
on Tiny One...
(NOT SENDA)

post note...
I do really hope Tiny One is actually "at slow Kathy's" shithole
and NOT M.I.A.
with th Samsquatch, slow Kathy coughing up "fur balls"

3OctaveFart

If the two of them abused that kitten may there be unleashed the hounds of hell, upon both.

Juvenile cats don't spit unless there is something very strongly summoning that mechanism.

chefist

Just in from the DW...I fear from Kathy and Tiny One...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

tiny one to return here on tuesday and I will adopt her
she hates kathy and keeps hissing at her
she never did that to me.
go figure.

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

2 NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

go figure.

Here's an idea for Falkie when it comes to other people and pets:  Butt Out

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

2 NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

go figure.

When I worked for my local shelter years ago, the lady who worked the front desk, Margo, saw to all the adoptions.  While she knew animals well, she knew people better.  It wasn't uncommon for people to return animals within a reasonable amount of time, for understandable reasons.  Of course, there were those people who brought them back within a few days.  "This cat/dog just isn't friendly," many would say.  "this animal doesn't appreciate the fact that I'm giving it a home."  "This cat/dog hates me!"  Those people, who showed little patience or who would expect instant gratification from an animal who was trying to adjust to new surroundings, people, other pets in the home, etc, Margo would refer to as "the emotionally retarded." 

Cats can be quite difficult.  It can take a spell for them to grow comfortable, and a few never really get to be "friendly, in a way that people think they should.  To truly care for/love a cat is to provide it's basic needs and let it be the kind of cat it is.  Emotionally retarded people shouldn't have pets/children/anything.  Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 09:59:42 AM
Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........
since you did NOT specify slow Kathy is NOT emotionally retarded...
I am left with the conclusion you are simply "being nice" by not suggesting she is emotionally retarded and thereby leaving that to the reader of your post to make their own conclusion...

I concluded slow Kathy IS emotionally retarded
(not only because of your post, but it did confirm my opinion again)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 09:59:42 AM
Disclaimer:  I'm not suggesting that Kathy is emotionally retarded........
May I suggest that Kathy is emotionally exhausted?  Senda, on the other hand, is emotionally bankrupt.

Lilith

I made a virtual bellgab coffee mug on the IMVU virtual world today.  It will be interesting to see if anybody asks me about bellgab when they see it going through peer review.

If Senda isn't careful, I might make one with him on it...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 10:55:24 AM
since you did NOT specify slow Kathy is NOT emotionally retarded...
I am left with the conclusion you are simply "being nice" by not suggesting she is emotionally retarded and thereby leaving that to the reader of your post to make their own conclusion...

I concluded slow Kathy IS emotionally retarded
(not only because of your post, but it did confirm my opinion again)
come to think of it...
this COULD EXPLAIN her willingness to "put up" with SENDA all these years...

SENDA should FEEL REALLY BAD taking advantage of a RETARDED GIRL...

wait...SENDA HAS NO SHAME...

3OctaveFart

Kathy looks ill, which is why she is in no position to be caring for a young cat. Senda should know this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 26, 2017, 01:40:17 PM
Kathy looks ill, which is why she is in no position to be caring for a young cat. Senda should know this.

Yeah? And? Even if he does know, you don't seriously think he has any empathy to extend to her or the cat do you?

3OctaveFart

I wish there were some mechanism in place that would legally prevent him from plucking these animals from their environments for his own vanity.

Senda needs to be seen 'doing the right thing' ... he doesn't actually care about doing right by anything or anybody.

People don't feed animals and then tell everyone about it. There would be no reason to do so unless you were searching for some response to it.

SENDA has NO SHAME !
why else would anyone publicly disclose...
shitting themselves various times
taking advantage of a retarded slow girl (retarded slow Kathy)
sitting on and stepping on cats (resulting in a dead squished cat)
numerous cons and grifts
scamming "benefactors" out of kindles, computers, cat food (he sells on Craig's list), money etc
pimping out a pregnant prostitute for breast milk
getting all "twitchie" around little girls
telling everyone how he enticed 4 BLACK MEN into sex, while incarcerated
admitting he was fired for masturbating on the job
...to be continued

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 03:01:40 PM
SENDA has NO SHAME !
why else would anyone publicly disclose...
shitting themselves various times
taking advantage of a retarded slow girl (retarded slow Kathy)
sitting on and stepping on cats (resulting in a dead squished cat)
numerous cons and grifts
scamming "benefactors" out of kindles, computers, cat food (he sells on Craig's list), money etc
pimping out a pregnant prostitute for breast milk
getting all "twitchie" around little girls
telling everyone how he enticed 4 BLACK MEN into sex, while incarcerated
admitting he was fired for masturbating on the job
...to be continued

I thought he was just plunging a toilet with his pants down at his ankles?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 09:58:42 AM
Here's an idea for Falkie when it comes to other people and pets:  Butt Out

Paperboy, you WILL STFU!  Falkie is an animal whisperer.  Horses, birds, cats.... domestic or wild.  If you care to listen at about the 2:00 mark of his last Periscope stream, you will be regaled with the story of the race horses nuzzling our hero at the track, with Jack Klugman (that's Quincy you assholes) looking on and about the time a mountain lion came into town from the hills, shuffled across the highway, walked by a bunch of people, walked into the station and rolled over at Falkie's feet so he could have this tum tum rubbed by animal lover Falk.  He even gave him a kiss!  STFU!\

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/1mrxmZpNmadKy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 03:28:07 PM
Paperboy, you WILL STFU!  Falkie is an animal whisperer.  Horses, birds, cats.... domestic or wild.  If you care to listen at about the 2:00 mark of his last Periscope stream, you will be regaled with the story of the race horses nuzzling our hero at the track, with Jack Klugman (that's Quincy you assholes) looking on and about the time a mountain lion came into town from the hills, shuffled across the highway, walked by a bunch of people, walked into the station and rolled over at Falkie's feet so he could have this tum tum rubbed by animal lover Falk.  He even gave him a kiss!  STFU!\

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/1mrxmZpNmadKy

Damn it, BJM! That mountain lion didn't die of natural causes...and I'm going to prove it too!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 03:33:04 PM
Damn it, BJM! That mountain lion didn't die of natural causes...and I'm going to prove it too!

Quincy even knew George...called him by name.  I'll bet in all those episodes, all those complicated cases, he NEVER saw something as wonderful and mysterious as our George.

That mountain lion died of a codeine overdose brought on by listening to punk music. IT WAS MMMUUURDER!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 26, 2017, 03:28:07 PM
Paperboy, you WILL STFU!  Falkie is an animal whisperer.  Horses, birds, cats.... domestic or wild...

The cat is in for more trauma, as a nude but determined Kathy tracks her to her hideout, grabs her, and stuffs her into that bag.  She'll no doubt have to do that ahead of time - perhaps a day or two before - rather than risk taking awhile to find and capture the cat, then try to stand back up from being on her hands and knees.  Ugh.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 05:28:37 PM
The cat is in for more trauma, as a nude but determined Kathy tracks her to her hideout, grabs her, and stuffs her into that bag.  She'll no doubt have to do that ahead of time - perhaps a day or two before - rather than risk taking awhile to find and capture the cat, then try to stand back up from being on her hands and knees.  Ugh.

Jeezuz, you paint a hell of a picture PB :o

Senda has a new book coming out:  Taming the Mountain Lyin' by A. George Senda but under the pen name Claude Balls.

meanwhile...
the cat is hidden in the single place a diaper wearing adult would never look.