• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

we must all keep in mind, something very important...

George does NOT make "threats"...

he ACTS !...

(what will slow Kathy's fate be after George receives the $2 for bus fare, she is mailing to him...)

Laurakinch

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 22, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.

No, the cat hated her because she tormented it. It showed its hatred by hissing and growling at her.

Hatred is not an emotion cats have. The hissing and growling is from fear.

Poor cats probably don't recognize samsquatch as human since she walks around naked and no doubt smells like an animal. Probably thinks she's going to eat them.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 22, 2017, 03:13:08 PM
Hatred is not an emotion cats have. The hissing and growling is from fear.

Poor cats probably don't recognize samsquatch as human since she walks around naked and no doubt smells like an animal. Probably thinks she's going to eat them.

Quite true.

And, congratulations to you, Laura.  I wish a long and happy life for both of you.

Laurakinch

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM
Tiny One is FREE!...and George is upset with Kathy...

----------------------------------------------------

> Subject: I am furious !
>
> In some ways Kathy always as long as I have known her can be a complete and total IDIOT !
> Tiny One went out into the living room for a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom.
>
> I talked to Kathy this afternoon and there was NO mention of Tiny One not being in the bathroom.
> She was still frightened.
>
> Kathy just called me saying she went out to take out the garbage after I had told her that IF you go out you close the bathroom door and make sure she doesn't get out.
>
> Kathy let Tiny One out !
>
> I am madder than hell about this.
>
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
>
> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is.
>
> I told her to mail the money as soon as she gets off the phone.
>
> If I had come up there yesterday this might have been averted.
>
> I have an idiot for a girlfriend.
>
> Again.
>
> Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.
>
> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !
>
> I told him not to hiss at me but Fluffy is 16 and gets in these moods.
>
> I am furious....
>
> g

https://youtu.be/ArNz8U7tgU4

Laurakinch

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 03:17:03 PM
Quite true.

And, congratulations to you, Laura.  I wish a long and happy life for both of you.

That's sweet, thanks so much Starr :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 02:20:37 PM
I would have called in last night, but the rencor and hostility towards me was palpable. The string of losses by George has created a putrid environment of hate within the COT/RA...I will not feed that festering marass of scum.

I completely understand, I for one did not like to refer to you as “crapist”, those were the words that were forced on to me. I was hoping we could figure somethings out, I have word from an impeccable source. The one known as Senda, was certainly listening in and was outraged.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 01:53:39 PM
If Curtis had a sick child, lost his home in a fire or had a crisis where he needed funds, you know that Bellgabbers would donate to help him out. However, funding Curtis's trip with George also gives a potential child molester and a woman beater, welfare cheat, thief and grifter a prize. Senda does not deserve a prize. What more prize than his existence paid for since he has refused to work all these years. He went from being a fourty something year old living with his mommy to finding an unscrupulous doctor who said he is "handicapped" and can't work because he is too fat. The reason he is too fat is completely Senda's fault. He needs to put down the shovel he uses to feed himself. Now he is living off of the American taxpayer. That's you and me.

Besides you know that $5000 later, Senda would still be too lazy and too stupid to do any prep-work or have any questions for any alleged interviews that he says he is going to do. He will walk around filming the floor and mumbling. I get that there are people on Bellgab who have money to throw away. God bless them, but most BG's are not in this situation. Many are retired, many are on fixed incomes, many have health issues that may not be covered by insurance, many have financial and family obligations that preclude them from throwing money down the toilet for a few lulz.

If anyone wants to film Senda walking around being a putz, they can follow him around Martinez. It would produce the same effect as filming him at AlienCon-hours of a self absorbed mental midget bellowing at others and complaining about the "haterz". If BG'ers are such loathsome low lives and haters, surely Senda does not want any money from Sewergab, as he has named us.

LMAO ..More reasons than a reglionist/fundamentalist to NOT help someone that differs from them.... The irony.

Don't you guys realize that you are making Curtis very sad. He's trying to be brave about it but his heart is broken.

chefist

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

I completely understand, I for one did not like to refer to you as “crapist”, those were the words that were forced on to me. I was hoping we could figure somethings out, I have word from an impeccable source. The one known as Senda, was certainly listening in and was outraged.

Clearly noted and appreciated.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 22, 2017, 02:31:43 PM
ATTN:  LAURA KINCH, I see you are logged in.  What have you done with Yorkie?  Let him come out to play....and rehydrate.

Well.. I guess he's earned a break to log on for a bit.

There's a shipping container from the UK arriving here soon and my dear husband needs to finish cleaning and organizing the garage to make room.

Just a half hour, okay? I'll go get him...
;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 02:20:37 PM
I would have called in last night, but the rencor and hostility towards me was palpable. The string of losses by George has created a putrid environment of hate within the COT/RA...I will not feed that festering marass of scum.

Get out of the kitchen if can't take the heat. You are reaping what you have sowed. Would you like to list the insulting names you have called George? 

WhiteCrow

Pffft ..time to man up little boy! You thought it was funny and you willingly joined in.

SergeantMajor

>
> In some ways Kathy always as long as I have known her can be a complete and total IDIOT !
> Tiny One went out into the living room for a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom.
>
> I talked to Kathy this afternoon and there was NO mention of Tiny One not being in the bathroom.
>
> Kathy just called me saying she went out to take out the garbage after I had told her that IF you go out you close the bathroom door and make sure she doesn't get out.
>
>
>
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
>
> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is.
>
>
>
>
> Again.
>
>
> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !
>
>
> I am furious....
>
> g

Unless the mail is instantaneous, TIny one will be coyote chow before that money arrives. WTF does Senda think?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 02:09:46 PM
Curtis is doing god's work.

If god's work can be defined as selflessly helping others, then yes Curtis is doing god's work.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 22, 2017, 03:31:46 PM
Well.. I guess he's earned a break to log on for a bit.

There's a shipping container from the UK arriving here soon and my dear husband needs to finish cleaning and organizing the garage to make room.

Just a half hour, okay? I'll go get him...
;D

;D ;D ;D
Excellent.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
Pffft ..time to man up little boy! You thought it was funny and you willingly joined in.

WhiteCrow, of all people I’m pretty astonished you would even say that here. Becareful sir, your true colors are revealing themselves. This was about bringing people together, here you are trying to initiate a divide & conquer routine. It’s not working sir, and I will not stand for this injustice on your behalf.

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Get out of the kitchen if can't take the heat. You are reaping what you have sowed. Would you like to list the insulting names you have called George?

You think you are sanitized from George's filth? Your pathetic deflections only prosecute your involvement.

White Crow? I contend, Black Vulture.

LadyFish

>
>
>

How long until Senda catnaps “Tiny TWO” for Kathy?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 03:40:06 PM
WhiteCrow, of all people I’m pretty astonished you would even say that here. Becareful sir, your true colors are revealing themselves. This was about bringing people together, here you are trying to initiate a divide & conquer routine. It’s not working sir, and I will not stand for this injustice on your behalf.

Oh yeah thanks I forgot..

Love ALL

Jojo

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Again.
>
>
>
>
> I am furious....
>
> g
When looking for a cat, it helps to carry a mirror and flash light.  You can just lean over a little to anle the mirror so that when you look into the mirror it is focused on the area under the bed.  With the other ha d, shine the light under the bed.  Bingo.  Easy to see down there.

If you keep the cat just a little hungry, it might come when called.  Muktiple small snacks daiky are better for an old cat than a big bowl.

Nice to have canned cat food on hand, to open and carry around when looking for the cat.  Put the mirror and flashlight in one pocket or apron.  Then you can carry the wet food.  If you put it in a sachel shaped piece of foil, then you can close it back up and put it in your pocket to be hands free again.

heater

whoozit

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 03:40:06 PM
I think none of us participating in this shit show can claim astonishment or feign righteous indignation over anything that happens here.  If you are going to swim in the sewer you will get covered in shit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on October 22, 2017, 04:04:25 PM
I think none of us participating in this shit show can claim astonishment or feign righteous indignation over anything that happens here.  If you are going to swim in the sewer you will get covered in shit.

SewerGab (TM)

Norm

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 01:30:02 PM
If strays weren't fed, then natural selection would help provide some level of mercy.

At my location (about 150 miles north of San Francisco) we've noticed a reduction in stray cats and dogs over the past few years. We've also had more sightings of mountain lions and coyotes which follow creeks down into populated areas where they hunt for easy prey such as cats and small dogs.

Even the usual raccoon family invasion this year was almost non-existent. They normally will dig up a freshly irrigated lawn looking for worms or pick through the ivy seeking slugs and snails (escargot au natural) I'm sure they likely have become a meal for a hungry coyote or mountain lion.

Queenie

Quote from: whoozit on October 22, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

But Curtis is dreamy.  He is incapable of being covered in the mire.  That WhiteCrow on the other hand....