• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131031 - Spooky Matter (Thanks, Steelbot.)

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 31, 2013, 07:03:42 PM

zeebo

I have a scary tale.  See there's this ghoul, who beckons me through a secret door.  He offers me pizza rolls to entice me.  But he laces them with magic turmeric.  Next thing I know I slip through some kind of portal and end up talking numbers to some weird lady.  I shudder to remember it, but the nightmare's over.  See now I'm here listening to Art Bell, and all is ok.

Twotrips

Quote from: JimAlmquist on October 31, 2013, 09:42:59 PM
Not Large Marge, Nooooooo!
Hahaha Betty Butterfield's Friend from Minisooooooota:)

SgtRocko

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2013, 09:53:34 PM
I have a scary tale.  See there's this ghoul, who beckons me through a secret door.  He offers me pizza rolls to entice me.  But he laces them with magic turmeric.  Next thing I know I slip through some kind of portal and end up talking numbers to some weird lady.  I shudder to remember it, but the nightmare's over.  See now I'm here listening to Art Bell, and all is ok.

Did you take a portal with angelsh?

Desmond

Quote from: shell88 on October 31, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
The sound from skype callers is just incredible. It sounds better than Art's I think.

Stella sounds like a cutie.   

She said her landlord dug up the deck, thus they rent.   Why not move? 

Bones in the yard and knives in the floor, I'm calling BS.

wenck

Quote from: shell88 on October 31, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
The sound from skype callers is just incredible. It sounds better than Art's I think.

After I was on last week, a friend told me that it sounded like I was in the studio with Art and that I sounded like Art! I call B.S. on that, but it does sound great if you use the right equipment.

coaster

Quote from: Remley on October 31, 2013, 09:54:26 PM

Stella sounds like a cutie.   

She said her landlord dug up the deck, thus they rent.   Why not move? 

Bones in the yard and knives in the floor, I'm calling BS.
I was gonna say something, but I didnt want to sound like a creep. Very cute voice.

someguy

man I wish the dalai lama would send me some herb

aldousburbank

I think Stella's trying to freak out the old man. Maybe.

SgtRocko

If you're THAT bad a driver that you need a freaking dashcam, you're either better off not driving, or Israeli

mattjs2732

I dunno, the last caller on skype I'd kinda like to pull the BS card on...why not call the police?

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2013, 09:53:34 PM

The only story scarier than the guy who woke up with no booze!

zeebo

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 31, 2013, 09:54:20 PM
Did you take a portal with angelsh?

I think there were some there, and they whispered to me "Helllooo, how are yeeeew?" weird

coaster

I have some very spooky stories to tell. I grew up in the strangest house and quite a bit of paranormal shit happened. If I was sober, I'd take the time to type it all out.

Spinner

Oh,man.  Those people need to get out of that house ASAP!!!
The Amytiville Horror comes to mind... :(

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on October 31, 2013, 09:55:21 PM
I was gonna say something, but I didnt want to sound like a creep. Very cute voice.
Back off dudes! She's married.  :(

Desmond

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 31, 2013, 09:56:06 PM
I think Stella's trying to freak out the old man. Maybe.

Yep, she set up the "dropped call" scenario earlier in the call.  This is Art Bell, people.  Up your game.

So whe is Art going to make the "announcement"?

It's now "Helllooo, how are Hu?"
Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2013, 09:56:59 PM
I think there were some there, and they whispered to me "Helllooo, how are yeeeew?" weird

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 31, 2013, 09:56:57 PM
The only story scarier than the guy who woke up with no booze!

c'mon, I'm sitting here alone in a dimly-lit room, don't freak me out like that  :D

SgtRocko

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2013, 09:56:59 PM

Magic Turmeric... weren't they an Abba cover band that opened for Oingo Boingo in Dubuque in '88?

SaucyRossy

Since I'm not calling in and did not email art I'll tell my ghost experiences here.

Growing up in south Florida my family lived in a house in a typical suburb that was built in 1950. The man who owned the house before us was the only owner. He lived their with his kids and wife, his wife passed away and shortly after that he put the house on the market.

The odd thing is, he sold my parents the house for far below its value and moved a mere three blocks away. My mom told me later in life that he had said it was just time for him to move from there yet he still liked the area.

So, my room was in a far corner of the house, next to my room was the playroom and down the hallway was my sisters room and then my moms. So, I was about as far removed as I could be in the house.

Shortly after moving in, I started to get the chills while sleeping, then I started hearing noises. At first it was just odd creaks, then the sound of foot steps. One night I was convinced I saw something in my open closet, and when I sat up, the door made a sound like the wood popped.

So I became very paranoid and would do nearly anything I could to not sleep in the room but after awhile my mom caught on and told me to leave my door wide open and a light on in the hallway. So that's how I would sleep, with a nearly lit up room. For awhile it worked and I slept soundly.

Then one night, I woke up hearing the noises, I was paralyzed in my bed. I looked over to where my door was and it was soundly shut, the room pitch dark. I heard a whisper of nothing in my ear, and turned my head to look at a slightly glowing face hovering in the air above my bed of an older woman, tears coming out of her see through eyes, she opened her mouth and came closer.

I did what any good Irish catholic altar boy would do and screamed out "Jesus Christ!" And closed my eyes and kept SCREAMING my head off until my mom showed up.

The ghost came back a few times again, once she walked out of my closet and walked into the fully lit hallway and vanished, another time I woke up and she was holding my feet down on my bed staring at me from the end of the bed.

One day my mom picked us up from school and drove to the church and picked up our priest, he came over and blessed the house with holy water, and walked through the entire house blessing it.

After that she didn't show up again.