• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131031 - Spooky Matter (Thanks, Steelbot.)

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 31, 2013, 07:03:42 PM

Uncle Duke

Black  things playing with her babies.......best  call of the show.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on October 31, 2013, 11:05:22 PM
when you call in to the show, how long do you usually have to wait?

Every time I've Skyped Art he has answered the call without speaking and I can hear the show. I've usually then been on by the next call. Tonight I waited nearly 30 mins but it was great because I could hear Art talking with the board operator during the commercial. When he played the bumper music out to the Ad the whole song played and there were no commercials. There was dead air in between. Art probably does not hear the commercials either. He asked his board op how much time there was to go and the board op said 1 minute 30. The board op them came on when there was 30 secs to go and then when there was 10 seconds to go. Then lightning crashes and the lead in bumper plays.

Falkie2013

Hi all and Happy Halloween. I was out with the girlfriend looking at our Halloween haunts and recording videos of the night.
I did one specially for the $nooremaster so that when he sees it, he'll see lots and lots of clowns and have very unpleasant dreams.
I'm just mad that the video camera I bought a week ago from Arizona still hasn't arrived.
>:(
I could have used it tonight !
I'm going to post a series of videos of houses here in Martinez ( NOT MY NAME, ART ) California from my cell phone.
The big one is still loading on You Tube.

lonevoice

Quote from: Remley on October 31, 2013, 11:04:03 PM
Anyone ever experience an animal "ghost" or spirit?
Yes, similar to your story.  I had a dog for 9 years, since he was a pup.  He eventually had progressive heart failure and began declining. He had a favorite sleeping spot in the living room, next to the comfy chair where I would sit and read and listen to Art Bell at night.  Whenever he would wake from a nap, he would first make a lip-smacking sound, then he'd stand up and stretch, and one of his knees always made a popping sound when he did that.  Eventually he deteriorated so much I had to take him to the vet to be put to sleep.  When I came home I sat in the comfy chair and cried my eyes out.  Suddenly I heard the sound of my now-passed dog coming from his favorite spot. First he smacked his lips, then I heard the knee-popping sound of him standing up to stretch.  It was the only time I heard these things after he was gone, and I always thought it was him saying goodbye and letting me know he was okay.

popple

That's pretty neat Jaz. It's like a peak behind the curtains.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on October 31, 2013, 11:15:38 PM
Remley. Yes, many times with animals since I was very young. Growing up in dogs (we show them), many have come to me. Friends dogs and also ones I've painted for clients (memorial art). See them and also smell them.

I remember now, my mom felt her cat walk around in a circle and curl up in his old spot in the bed, as if to say I'm still here with you.

Desmond

Quote from: Chine on October 31, 2013, 11:15:38 PM
Remley. Yes, many times with animals since I was very young. Growing up in dogs (we show them), many have come to me. Friends dogs and also ones I've painted for clients (memorial art). See them and also smell them.

What do you experience when they come to you?  How does it make you feel?

nomobjustice

Quote from: popple on October 31, 2013, 11:08:47 PM

"There are two black things over there and they're playing with your baby"  :o
Last words spoken to Robert Kardashian

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on October 31, 2013, 11:19:11 PM
That's pretty neat Jaz. It's like a peak behind the curtains.

I likened it before to being backstage at a concert of your favorite band.

I'm an Art Bell groupie now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2013, 11:19:25 PM
I remember now, my mom felt her cat walk around in a circle and curl up in his old spot in the bed, as if to say I'm still here with you.

my grandmother experienced the same thing after her dog died. it freaked her out so much that she didn't sleep in her room again.

maren

Quote from: Remley on October 31, 2013, 11:04:03 PM
So I interpreted this was my departed cat saying goodbye for the last time... and it was just a nice feeling.   Sappy, but true.

I think he was saying goodbye AND thank you for making his short live full of love.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on October 31, 2013, 11:16:15 PM
Every time I've Skyped Art he has answered the call without speaking and I can hear the show. I've usually then been on by the next call. Tonight I waited nearly 30 mins but it was great because I could hear Art talking with the board operator during the commercial. When he played the bumper music out to the Ad the whole song played and there were no commercials. There was dead air in between. Art probably does not hear the commercials either. He asked his board op how much time there was to go and the board op said 1 minute 30. The board op them came on when there was 30 secs to go and then when there was 10 seconds to go. Then lightning crashes and the lead in bumper plays.
Thanks. I'm gonna try to get a call in.

Desmond

Quote from: lonevoice on October 31, 2013, 11:18:33 PM
Yes, similar to your story. ...
It was the only time I heard these things after he was gone, and I always thought it was him saying goodbye and letting me know he was okay.

I think these stories and experiences are absolutely true and very comforting.  The bond between humans and pets is so deep, its cool to think that even after they are gone, they can comfort us.

SgtRocko

We're getting close the The Announcement...

Desmond

Quote from: maren on October 31, 2013, 11:21:20 PM
I think he was saying goodbye AND thank you for making his short live full of love.

Thank you, Maren.

Falkie2013

Quote from: lonevoice on October 31, 2013, 11:18:33 PM
Yes, similar to your story.  I had a dog for 9 years, since he was a pup.  He eventually had progressive heart failure and began declining. He had a favorite sleeping spot in the living room, next to the comfy chair where I would sit and read and listen to Art Bell at night.  Whenever he would wake from a nap, he would first make a lip-smacking sound, then he'd stand up and stretch, and one of his knees always made a popping sound when he did that.  Eventually he deteriorated so much I had to take him to the vet to be put to sleep.  When I came home I sat in the comfy chair and cried my eyes out.  Suddenly I heard the sound of my now-passed dog coming from his favorite spot. First he smacked his lips, then I heard the knee-popping sound of him standing up to stretch.  It was the only time I heard these things after he was gone, and I always thought it was him saying goodbye and letting me know he was okay.

Of late I keep feeling the fur of a cat rubbing against my legs while I'm in front of the computer but there's no cat anywhere around.
My Mickey Mouse cat used to sleep under my computer table and rub against me before and after he'd either lie down or wake up. His brother Mini Mouse still meows in here from time to time. Our animals know how much we loved and miss them and come back to tell us they're ok and that they still love us.

Boy Art is correct!  Listening to this show must have invited something horrible into my radio.  I turned it on and heard this ghoulish buffoon named Gory or Snorry trying to do his show.  That was really scary  so I flipped the radio off and rushed back to hear Art when the commercial break was over.

wenck

Quote from: coaster on October 31, 2013, 11:05:22 PM
when you call in to the show, how long do you usually have to wait?

Both times I wait about 3-5 minutes.

coaster

wouldnt it be awesome if Art was going to go a full week  or have knapp on to cover him

zeebo

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 31, 2013, 11:27:53 PM
Boy Art is correct!  Listening to this show must have invited something horrible into my radio.  I turned it on and heard this ghoulish buffoon named Gory or Snorry trying to do his show.  That was really scary  so I flipped the radio off and rushed back to hear Art when the commercial break was over.

Watch out those creepy ghouls can sneak through the radio waves right to you ...