• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131031 - Spooky Matter (Thanks, Steelbot.)

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 31, 2013, 07:03:42 PM

shell88

Quote from: ziznak on November 02, 2013, 07:39:33 PM
I'm really not a big ghost to ghost fan.  I like to hear a good story told well but when you're taking calls like Art you can't guarantee the quality.  I enjoyed the show but really I can take it or leave it in the first place.  I like straight up open lines more... in fact I've probly heard the best ghost stories ever during just plain old open lines.  The halloween show receives too much hype and so it gets people expectations up.  Actually, most of Arts detractors I think are fans with selective memory that got overhyped about his return to radio.  He's the same ol Art to me with pretty much the same ol show that kicked ass back then and it kicks ass now.

I couldn't have said it better myself. My exact sentiments.

Sardondi

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 02, 2013, 04:26:26 PMI liked the show. did you try to listen to George?

It goes without saying that Art Bell on the worst night of his life is miles better than George even after he's been in dryout for 30 days, had 6 months of a regimen of anti-depressants and anti-Alzheimer's drugs, and has actually participated in the p90x program for more than 2 days.

Regards the silly "Negative Nancy" stuff, what is there about being candid about public figures that so often upsets the fan mentality?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sardondi on November 02, 2013, 10:01:53 PM
It goes without saying that Art Bell on the worst night of his life is miles better than George even after he's been in dryout for 30 days, had 6 months of a regimen of anti-depressants and anti-Alzheimer's drugs, and has actually participated in the p90x program for more than 2 days.

Regards the silly "Negative Nancy" stuff, what is there about being candid about public figures that so often upsets the fan mentality?

Roswells .... Art's a big boy.... You can bet your bottom dollar that Art is reading this thread.
We are being played by the Puppet Master.

Wednesday night show, tune in tomorrow night, at end of show for big announcement.
Thursday night show, big reveal, but wait until Monday for outcome.
Four days until Monday's show to build anticipation.
Monday night show, the big reveal... Doesn't matter what the outcome is...
Art starts new Cliffhanger cycle and we love it!

onan

Quote from: Sardondi on November 02, 2013, 10:01:53 PM

DON'T MAKE ME THINK OF LIFE WITHOUT ART BELL!!!!!!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on November 03, 2013, 03:53:18 AM
DON'T MAKE ME THINK OF LIFE WITHOUT ART BELL!!!!!!!!

I can think of life without Art Bell. It's years of $noory broadcasts that now seem like an awful nightmare and eventually the night terrors will stop and the bad memories fade away in the wind.

I just got a comment in one of my videos that I found to be increcdible.

feltronium has made a comment on The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Talks About George Noory Stealing Art Bell's Guests !!! ...

its business! art bell always sounds like hes insulting people he talks to

Aside from never having heard of feltronium, just who has this guy been listening to ? Art is usually gracious to callers, he just doesn't suffer fools gladly. I can't count on one hand the number of people who've supported $noory's guest poaching, can you ?

Thought you might be interested in this as well.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2777483684001/why-are-we-so-obsessed-with-ghosts/

annunaki1994

I sure as hell enjoyed it !! Art as his worst is still better than Snoory !!

ziznak

Quote from: annunaki1994 on November 03, 2013, 02:43:01 PM
I sure as hell enjoyed it !! Art as his worst is still better than Snoory !!
So true!  I'd rather hear Art farting into a microphone than Snoory back when he got a C- for effort.

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on November 03, 2013, 02:49:42 PM
So true!  I'd rather hear Art farting into a microphone than Snoory back when he got a C- for effort.

Now that's something I would consider doubling my subscription fee for. :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 03, 2013, 03:14:05 PM
Now that's something I would consider doubling my subscription fee for. :)

I wouldn't but I might shell out a twenty to have Art fart AT $noory.
Oh, by the way, I am now an officially PAID subscriber to Sirius, so I now put my money where my mouth is when I talk about AB or Sirius. They took out the first payment on the first.

Quote from: widespread1 on October 31, 2013, 09:54:09 PM
She lives at Dorothea Puente's place.

I lived directly across the road at the time.
One of the creepiest times ever. And the police were so incompetent.

EvB

We all know Art is the Once and Future king of latenight talk. He tells all our favorite bedtime stories.  LONG LIVE the KING!