Danger!UFO

Quote from: someguy on April 30, 2015, 04:20:20 PM
there should be a count to see how long until he quits again

pyewacket

Quote from: someguy on April 30, 2015, 04:20:20 PM
there should be a count to see how long until he quits again

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on April 30, 2015, 05:13:28 PM
Live Stream is FREE FREE FREE. If you want it to continue and you wish to support us we ask $5.00 per Month for the Podcast. I would say a pretty good deal.

Art

Will you add an option to gift subscriptions? I'd like to gift a couple to some friends who are fans but can't afford much changes to their budgets right now.

chefist

For Dinner!  Roasted chicken tacos with a cilantro/avacado cole slaw....double refried beans with bacon fat AND crispy bacon on top...roasted red pepper rice and corn...uh, yumville!

Khameleon808

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 30, 2015, 05:49:49 PM
Will you add an option to gift subscriptions? I'd like to gift a couple to some friends who are fans but can't afford much changes to their budgets right now.

Seconded.  I suppose I could just make an account for them, but a gift option through email would be pretty cool.  It could randomly generate a temp account name/pass for them to change after they log in for the first time.

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2015, 05:51:29 PM
For Dinner!  Roasted chicken tacos with a cilantro/avacado cole slaw....double refried beans with bacon fat AND crispy bacon on top...roasted red pepper rice and corn...uh, yumville!

YUM YUM !
Now THAT'S an old time, Alton, Illinois traditional favorite!  Normally served as a holiday feast on  Arbor Day in Alton, but I suppose it would be JUST as good in late April!

Heather Wade

Live Stream is FREE FREE FREE. If you want it to continue and you wish to support us we ask $5.00 per Month for the Podcast. I would say a pretty good deal.

Art

That's a steal, Art.

Danger!UFO

Art Bell's new Midnight in the Desert show is....

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2015, 06:03:01 PM
YUM YUM !
Now THAT'S an old time, Alton, Illinois traditional favorite!  Normally served as a holiday feast on  Arbor Daycare in Alton, but I suppose it would be JUST as good in late April!

Lol...I have some southern Illinois favs too...chicken n noodles or dumplings...Beans n smoked ham hocks n cornbread.... Fried scrapple n eggs...mmmmm

Alienmojo

Quote from: No Quarter on April 30, 2015, 01:16:45 PM
or, alternatively:

1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

(I'll stop now)   8)
An African or European swallow?

Alienmojo

Art
"I'll buy THAT for a dollar!"  errr.... $5 support in this case.
In fact... for YOU Art... I'm gonna pay $5.25!

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2015, 05:51:29 PM

Is this our MyFace wall or the Art Bell thread?
Misplaced Twater feed?
Did I slip through a portal?

P.S. You forgot the picture of the high caliber chow, just sayin'.

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2015, 06:38:38 PM
Is this our MyFace wall or the Art Bell thread?
Misplaced Twater feed?
Did I slip through a portal?

P.S. You forgot the picture of the high caliber chow, just sayin'.

Lol will post pics...100% Art may promote brain damage!

chefist

The Mexican rice...

chefist

The beans...BTW those are bay leaves...

Daggit

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 30, 2015, 05:49:49 PM

Great idea. I'd like to gift my brother and my kids.

lonevoice

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 30, 2015, 05:14:00 PM
Reported for quoting me linking to that and reporting myself for quoting your quote of me linking to that.
Reported the lot of you for dropping F bombs outside of the designated quarantine area.

trust_no_one

Art

A great deal, indeed.  And the poll seems to indicate a strong interest in folks willing to pay the $5.00, also the postings asking about the ability to donate.  Watching the countdown clock.  How soon can I use PayPal to get that subscription ?   :D

serenity

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2015, 06:24:39 PM
Lol...I have some southern Illinois favs too...chicken n noodles or dumplings...Beans n smoked ham hocks n cornbread.... Fried scrapple n eggs...mmmmm

Rice n scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy n grits Seafood gumbo with andille sausage and 10 lbs of fresh crawfish

"May we never go to hell but may we eat like we are"

chinaclipper

Quote from: lonevoice on April 30, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
Reported the lot of you for dropping F bombs outside of the designated quarantine area.

ok, everyone in here has been reported. 
So now.....Everyone out of the pool!

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Morgus on April 30, 2015, 04:32:55 PM
Keith Rowland mentioned on the recent Gabcast interview that the $5/month may be an "introductory price" which may go up to $6.66/month some months later...

I believe he was making a joke. $6.66 being 666 which as we all know is the number that the beast has tramp stamped on his/her person somewhere.

chefist

Quote from: serenity on April 30, 2015, 07:19:13 PM
Rice n scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy n grits Seafood gumbo with andille sausage and 10 lbs of fresh crawfish

"May we never go to hell but may we eat like we are"

Amen!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Skunk Ape on April 30, 2015, 07:21:43 PM
I believe he was making a joke. $6.66 being 666 which as we all know is the number that the beast has tramp stamped on his/her person somewhere.

Every time I listened on the DMRN, I was listener 666. 

AZZERAE

Art, did you ever interview Jacques Vallee?

lonevoice

Quote from: chinaclipper on April 30, 2015, 07:20:39 PM

ok, everyone in here has been reported. 
So now.....Everyone out of the pool!
Not me, no way.  If I'm paying $5, then I'm staying right here until Keith R fetches some of those little umbrellas for my bloody mary.

jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on April 30, 2015, 07:45:46 PM
Not me, no way.  If I'm paying $5, then I'm staying right here until Keith R fetches some of those little umbrellas for my bloody mary.

http://youtu.be/TPxiXGr9nFM

Bellgab Trolls = Doodie in Art's Pool