• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

pyewacket

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 30, 2015, 06:39:47 PM
Your avatar.  Is fabulous, sweetie.  Dahling.

Cheers, thanks a lot, (Redacted)! These two were the funniest women on TV since Lucy and Ethel! Patsy just expresses how happy I am that Art's got things back on track.

I hope you're back on Gabcast soon.   Missed ya! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAfmM06pVUw

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2015, 06:49:31 PM
Lol will post pics...100% Art may promote brain damage!

Excellent, now you must share the logical next step to conclude this gastronomic adventure. Post in detail how your fine dining excretes. Every juicy detail, length, girth, firmness, texture, color, bouquet, presentation. Did it pass as smooth as butter on angel wings, or did pushing take a toll on your hemorrhoids? How much wiping to clean up? And of course pics, post the best shot.
:)

inuk2600

Quote from: Skunk Ape on April 30, 2015, 07:21:43 PM
I believe he was making a joke. $6.66 being 666 which as we all know is the number that the beast has tramp stamped on his/her person somewhere.

It goes up to $6.66 if you're Christian, $72 if you're Muslim and $Free if you're Jew.

Kolchak

Quote from: Art Bell on April 30, 2015, 05:13:28 PM
Live Stream is FREE FREE FREE. If you want it to continue and you wish to support us we ask $5.00 per Month for the Podcast. I would say a pretty good deal.

Art

I've heard of at least one nationally syndicated radio program who goes by a "freemium" model - free streaming shows and podcasts, but listeners can pay $5 a month for a version of the podcast without ads, among other perks (special call in line, etc). That always fascinated me. Of course, they have a variety of advertisers for revenue.

There's another podcast of short horror fiction called "The NoSleep Podcast" which has a free version and a separate, longer version for paid subscribers. I've subscribed for a few years now.

I think this model of free shows and paid podcasts will work. Once people get a taste of the content, they'll want it on demand.

phrodo

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2015, 06:03:01 PM
YUM YUM !
Now THAT'S an old time, Alton, Illinois traditional favorite!  Normally served as a holiday feast on  Arbor Day in Alton, but I suppose it would be JUST as good in late April!

Are you from Alton?? I grew up in Bethalto. Small world.

Lt.Uhura

>>IMPORTANT News>>
Art Bell, if you haven't seen it check this out.  Hearings started this week on webcasting music royalty rates...

http://www.broadcastlawblog.com/2015/04/articles/copyright-royalty-board-begins-hearings-on-webcasting-royalty-rates-for-201-2020-when-will-we-see-a-decision/

chinaclipper

Quote from: lonevoice on April 30, 2015, 07:45:46 PM
Not me, no way.  If I'm paying $5, then I'm staying right here until Keith R fetches some of those little umbrellas for my bloody mary.

I luv umbrella drinks...but wld prefer a double...(Keith cant be the cabana boy....maybe Aldous?_)

Laurakinch

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2015, 06:58:42 PM
The Mexican rice...

Looks yummy! Care to share your recipe?

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on April 30, 2015, 08:21:53 PM

Jerseyville

chefist

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 30, 2015, 08:33:37 PM
Looks yummy! Care to share your recipe?

#1 ingredient... Luv! Lol

chefist

Was in Belleville 3 years at SAFB

ge30542

Belleville, IL here. Chefist is from near Alton

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2015, 08:42:35 PM

Correct! Thanks!

phrodo

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2015, 08:42:35 PM

I used to go to Belleville a lot of Summer Friday nights to BelleClaire Speedway .. they had the BEST fishburgers. Friday night in a Catholic town... whoda thunk the most popular item at the concession stand would be a fish sandwich.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on April 30, 2015, 08:51:27 PM
I used to go to Belleville a lot of Summer Friday nights to BelleClaire Speedway .. they had the BEST fishburgers. Friday night in a Catholic town... whoda thunk the most popular item at the concession stand would be a fish sandwich.  ;)

Yes...local fish like carp or cat or buffalo... Good stuff fresh n fried n cornmeal!

chefist

The speedway was a tradition! Beer n hot dogs!

someguy

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 30, 2015, 04:57:29 PM

yeah because it's not like there's a history of it happening or anything

someguy

I guess I'm a troll because I'm not getting super hyped up

I fucking love listening to art bell and have been listening to art bell for fuckin forever but let's be realistic here

someguy

anyway just so I don't sound like more of an asshole than usual I am looking forward to the new show.

I hope art bell himself reads this post because this track should be bumper music on the new show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwoDlX1oezE

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: someguy on April 30, 2015, 09:21:33 PM
I fucking love listening to art bell and have been listening to art bell for fuckin forever but let's be realistic here

art will be back in july.  that's realistic. 

smooch!

someguy

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 09:36:06 PM
art will be back in july.  that's realistic. 

smooch!

I hope he uses that ramones song for bumper music!

Danger!UFO

Quote from: someguy on April 30, 2015, 09:21:33 PM
I guess I'm a troll because I'm not getting super hyped up

Only songs from the 40s are free to use for bumper music. Pick accordingly.

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 30, 2015, 04:47:03 PM
Where've you been? I was just about to message you asking that and you posted here
So sweet of you to worry about me. Thank you! I've been burrowed away someplace & lurking. All is well with me. VERRRRY WELL! I hope the same is true for you too  8)

Redwolf

Quote from: Art Bell on April 30, 2015, 05:13:28 PM
Live Stream is FREE FREE FREE. If you want it to continue and you wish to support us we ask $5.00 per Month for the Podcast. I would say a pretty good deal.

Art

...not just pretty good...AMAZING DEAL! INCREDIBLE!

someguy

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 30, 2015, 09:43:22 PM

lol noob I've been shitting up this forum for years

ge30542

"Can I get a carp sandwich and a large Holy Water, please?"