• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trust_no_one

Quote from: Art Bell on March 07, 2015, 01:23:42 PM
Just to set the record straight I am 69 and I am pretty sure Dave is 64. Beyond that I guess I should be upset about a couple of songs Dave played? Give me a break, who cares? With what I have coming and I can see some of you know, well it's like worry over a firecracker when a Nuke is about to go off.

Also, as I mentioned, all I have to do is do a good show, everything else will take care of itself.

Art

We all have no doubt that you will do a good show and that everything else will take care of itself, Art !

The General

Just to set the record straight I am 69 and I am pretty sure Dave is 64. Beyond that I guess I should be upset about a couple of songs Dave played? Give me a break, who cares? With what I have coming and I can see some of you know, well it's like worry over a firecracker when a Nuke is about to go off.

Also, as I mentioned, all I have to do is do a good show, everything else will take care of itself.

Art

phrodo

Art

Just got the PM and WOW - you are right Art!! And I'm thinking Dave will age at least 30 years come the end of July.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: trust_no_one on March 07, 2015, 01:28:21 PM
Yup - exactly.  I am more than happy to revisit topics.  Just don't want the same 'ol "experts" we hear on every other show.  I'd like Art's take as well as some new voices on the topics.

Will said 'experts' be taken to task about their wanton selling of snake oil? Might be interesting to have one asked 'Okay, prove it'.

Nick el Ass

Art

The secret is safe, and something is about to go kaboom in July which is the perfect time such things.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 07, 2015, 09:33:03 AM
The fact that Dave sent Falkie those comments is almost unbelievable. Dave is surely coming back as a dung beetle.

Dave quoted the forum in an email to falkie?????

So fucking pathetic on so many levels.

ledzep69r

Need....PM......Please!!!!!.....

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 07, 2015, 01:36:48 PM

The idea that he emails Falkie so regularly and holds an interview with him hostage is really pathetic. It's like a kid tearing the wings off of a fly only, in this case, the fly is a giant man-baby.

phrodo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 07, 2015, 01:36:48 PM

Which just proves again that Dave monitors this forum instead of paying attention to his trianwreck -- err I mean show ..  nope I really mean trainwreck. 

bound4bristol

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 07, 2015, 08:18:33 AM

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Redacted from Bellgab Can Go To Hell ! !!!

Wow! That's what I get for going down to the harbourside for a nice burger and a pint of cider on a crisp, sunny Saturday afternoon... I missed a full-blown psychological melt-down and a family spat to rival any Thanksgiving dinner I've ever attended :o

I was raised to always address a lady with respect... regardless of the situation

ALWAYS

SaucyRossy

Not many of you new people will know about this but Dave has done one really nice thing. He asked for prayers for my sick cat Goatsy.

Pray for Goatsy.

that was nice.

Pale Horse

Art

So very true. And if the guest is a dud, hit those open lines and let your uniquely qualified audience help save the episode. 

Maybe you need a BellGabber's Hotline?

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 07, 2015, 01:47:02 PM
Not many of you new people will know about this but Dave has done one really nice thing. He asked for prayers for my sick cat Goatsy.

Pray for Goatsy.

that was nice.

He he. 

How is that pussy doing?

trust_no_one

Pray for Goatsy.

that was nice.

It sounds the best when jazmunda says "pray for Goatsy" !!!    ;D

IcicleTrepan

Pray for Goatsy.

that was nice.

lol I remember that

bound4bristol

Pray for Goatsy.

that was nice.

I'm sorry that your cat is feeling poorly. However, as soon as my paralegal can find the time (she's been quite busy lately working for her "other client" that she is strangely sensitive about revealing), I will be serving you with a cease and desist email in regard to your breach of my company's trademark.

Good Day Sir!

pyewacket

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 07, 2015, 11:53:05 AM
Team Redacted!
And I have noticed a lot of people take this site way too seriously.

My favorite request for the PM so far, goes to Zeebo!

Stay Golden y'all.

And pyewacket love your avatar!

I agree with all the above, PBS! Can't wait to hear more about your writing. I've written a few short stories- yours sounds like a big project and I hope you're successful.  :)

Daggit

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on March 07, 2015, 01:42:29 PM
The idea that he emails Falkie so regularly and holds an interview with him hostage is really pathetic. It's like a kid tearing the wings off of a fly only, in this case, the fly is a giant man-baby.

I doubt there ever was an interview to begin with. I'm not suggesting that Falkie is lying I just don't think Noory ever intended to give him one. He dangled it in front of Falkie as part of his sick game of divide and conquer and Falkie natively falls for stuff like that.

Oh and he should apologize to (redacted). Falkie save the vitriol for more important and shocking things in this world. No need to have a heart attack over a radio show.

Art_s Farts

Two or three years ago Art stated on this very thread that though he had many offers he would not return to radio because he did not want to destroy what he built. After reading the PM, not only will he destroy what he built, he's going to blow it off the face of the earth. I haven't listened to the other guy in years but I guess I should one last time. Nah, screw that guy, he sucks.

jazmunda

Quote from: trust_no_one on March 07, 2015, 01:52:52 PM
It sounds the best when jazmunda says "pray for Goatsy" !!!    ;D

There's a secret button on BellGab which when pressed has me say that over and over. You should spend the afternoon looking for it and then PM MV that you found it. There is a prize. :P

lonevoice

Quote from: HK-50 on March 07, 2015, 07:33:06 AM
Oh and Art, you should play the old C&C classic "Dave's Not Here", when MITD starts.  8)
Have you heard the remix?

trust_no_one

Quote from: jazmunda on March 07, 2015, 02:01:27 PM
There's a secret button on BellGab which when pressed has me say that over and over. You should spend the afternoon looking for it and then PM MV that you found it. There is a prize. :P

Thanks, jaz.  I'll search all afternoon then be sure to PM MV...that sounds like a winner.   ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on March 07, 2015, 02:03:03 PM

That is literally the best thing I've ever heard. I vote this as the new intro.

jazmunda

Quote from: trust_no_one on March 07, 2015, 02:04:44 PM
Thanks, jaz.  I'll search all afternoon then be sure to PM MV...that sounds like a winner.   ;)

;D

bound4bristol

Quote from: lonevoice on March 07, 2015, 02:03:03 PM

Well, I've got a brand new ring-tone now

"how arrr yewww, (arr-yew-arr-yew-arr-yew)"

Just a reminder that tonight is one of Art Bell's favorite times of the year.  That's right, move your clocks ahead one hour when you go to bed.  I will always remember Art's disdain for this antiquated ritual.

Ms. C

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on March 07, 2015, 02:09:14 PM
Just a reminder that tonight is one of Art Bell's favorite times of the year.  That's right, move your clocks ahead one hour when you go to bed.  I will always remember Art's disdain for this antiquated ritual.

Time Keeps on Slipping