• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Falkie, don't  you have a thread for this? You don't even read this thread because if you did, you'd know Redacted replied to another post, but Dave just used you like a tool. Good luck with that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 07, 2015, 06:19:49 AM
rather than comment on this in here i will do a video on it and that bitch redacted ain't going to like it one damned bit !
>:( :(

Video is uploading now.
Hey, hey, hey!  Hey now!  That 'bitch' as you call her, her avatar is holding a gun and wearing a catsuit.  2 of my favorite playtime things.  Ease up falkmeister. 
I would say thicken up your skin and not be so sensitive but you would tell your buddy Little Chris and you know where that leads.....

You should consider getting some fresh air, Falkie. It's not out of the realm of possibility that someone who falls for internet trolls at every turn and entertains them on the phone could be hoodwinked by Jorch.

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2015, 09:23:10 AM
check your pm's

I just got mine, George is sunk

#Stoked

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 07, 2015, 09:23:33 AM
When I said George and I have buried the hatchet, it means that George is not angry at me anymore and NOT that I'm not going to criticize him from time to time.
I have pages and pages of the correspondence back and forth on the U7 stream and how I repeatedly told George it was a BAD idea to stop the stream.
All I kept getting from George was WE have to protect our rights.
WE DON"T agree on the issue at all & George knows that.
And why is is alienating anyone on here when Redacted assassinates MY character by saying that I'm a Noory stooge, plant or shill and would send a PM sent to me from Art Bell to George Noory ?
Come on guy.
You can't have it both ways.
George got mad at me over a bad taste joke I posted AND that I sent him a number of posts on the U7 situation including one posted by Art.
Redacted doesn't KNOW me & shouldn't be making bald faced assertions that I'd go out of my way to screw over Art.
That's wrong & total bs but if I defend myself, I'm alienating people ?
I've sent Noory comments on what he does on the air and have given him constructive criticism about it for months.
Doesn't mean he agrees with me or likes it.
I've also sent him news stories and guest topics or suggestions, many of which he's used on the air.
But to infer because we have a running correspondence on issues ( many of which have NOTHING to do with Art Bell, Bellgab or anything said on here ) that I'm some kind of Art Bell turncoat a secret fifth Pro Noory columnist, is patently ridiculous.
I write Art too & he has watched my videos at times too and knows who I am.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=narcissist

rzr1911

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 07, 2015, 09:27:24 AM
I just got mine, George is sunk

#Stoked
I wants it too, pretty please!

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on March 07, 2015, 06:45:03 AM

Curandero81 PhD Psychopharmacology
You're back.  Send us samples.  PM MV in the AM for the addy.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 07, 2015, 09:25:56 AM
Falkie, don't  you have a thread for this? You don't even read this thread because if you did, you'd know Redacted replied to another post, but Dave just used you like a tool. Good luck with that.

Word.

onan

But to infer because we have a running correspondence on issues ( many of which have NOTHING to do with Art Bell, Bellgab or anything said on here ) that I'm some kind of Art Bell turncoat a secret fifth Pro Noory columnist, is patently ridiculous.

It's not inference, but rather deduction. Your whole presence on this forum represents your inability to keep any discretion.

Jeez I logged out at 1:30 last night and missed the PM.  Can someone clue me in on the news?

paladin1991

Quote from: Skunk Ape on March 07, 2015, 07:35:49 AM
ive read pages of people asking for and receiving PMs and either this bunch is the best at selective sharing or this is the greatest troll of all time, I'd be just as happy with either. . . If it's the former I promise to only freak out in front of the missus and not in a public forum... but I need that PM... Need it...
don't worry baby.  I'll give it to you.  And then you can get me a smoke and we'll talk about THE PM.

Bonanza Pilot

The fact that Dave sent Falkie those comments is almost unbelievable. Dave is surely coming back as a dung beetle.

VegasI15

Good morning folks.  Looks like quite a ride went on last night.  It pays to be logged in and not a lurker like I was last night. (Was on an old android device)   In any case rock on!

nika01

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 07, 2015, 09:33:03 AM
The fact that Dave sent Falkie those comments is almost unbelievable. Dave is surely coming back as a dung beetle.

Dung beetles serve a useful purpose, so....

paladin1991

Quote from: Lightning on March 07, 2015, 08:28:17 AM

I'm not a Davebot. I rarely participle anywhere online. I actually have lousy social skills in the real world as well.

Maybe someday I too will be vaguely lovable enough....
Dad?  How did you get out of the closet.  Back to the closet or you get the hose again.

rzr1911

Midnight in the Desert, or Desert Ride, are cozy names, familiar to old school fans.
Although it reminds me of Caravan to Midnight. It's the same motive.
Personally I would prefer something like
EVENT HORIZON, with Art Bell
because one can derive a ton of good taglines from that name, like
wanna go on ride? (to the EH)
EH - the radio show you just can't get away from anymore
EH - join us, and you'll see things you never even dreamed of
etc...

But whatever the name will be, I can't wait 'til July (probably August, damn).
And, please, I wanna get PM too.

Now I wan to watch that movie again. I actually had to look away a few times when I watched it first. Sooo creepy.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Ms. C on March 07, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
U.C., I wholeheartedly agree with you 1,000% ... I'm just about in tears after listening to that video ... it is the most rude, crude, nasty (and totally unnecessary)  assault on any female BellGab family I have ever listened to. 

So ... take it to the political threads or your own Falkie thread .... because enough is f**king enough ....

Shame!  Shame!  Shame!

Respectfully submitted!    Ms. C

I agree with Mrs. C

Faulkie, I lay claim to Pittsburgh. I've lived here all my life. Where are you now? San Francisco? How about changing your name to 'the Guy from San Francisco'. We no longer want to be associated with you.

You reacted angrier to (Redacted) than you did to criticism of your own girlfriend. What's up with that?

You're in bed with Dave Noory. You're corresponding with him like good buddies. Can't you see that Dave likes to divide and conquer? Look at Jimmy Church. That gig on CTC turned out really good for him, didn't it?

I gave you a pass on the squabble with your girlfriend. Those things happen in relationships.

You should never use that type of language on a woman. You're not making friends with this behavior, Faulkie. 

You are soiling the City of Pittsburgh. Stop now. San Francisco can keep you.

paladin1991

When I said George and I have buried the hatchet, it means that George is not angry at me anymore and NOT that I'm not going to criticize him from time to time.
I have pages and pages of the correspondence back and forth on the U7 stream and how I repeatedly told George it was a BAD idea to stop the stream.
All I kept getting from George was WE have to protect our rights.
WE DON"T agree on the issue at all & George knows that.
And why is is alienating anyone on here when Redacted assassinates MY character by saying that I'm a Noory stooge, plant or shill and would send a PM sent to me from Art Bell to George Noory ?
Come on guy.
You can't have it both ways.
George got mad at me over a bad taste joke I posted AND that I sent him a number of posts on the U7 situation including one posted by Art.
Redacted doesn't KNOW me & shouldn't be making bald faced assertions that I'd go out of my way to screw over Art.
That's wrong & total bs but if I defend myself, I'm alienating people ?
I've sent Noory comments on what he does on the air and have given him constructive criticism about it for months.
Doesn't mean he agrees with me or likes it.
I've also sent him news stories and guest topics or suggestions, many of which he's used on the air.
I write Art too & he has watched my videos at times too and knows who I am.
And ART keeps a wary eye on the hwy and a loaded shotgun at hand.  Because he knows who you are. ;)

Curandero81

Interesting......Ass of Clubs and Faggit BOTH use the UNUSUAL TERM....gasbag in their posts....and I have heard Dave use it too.....
COINCIDENCE ????
BOTH same DAVEBOT ?????
I THINK NOT....
Reviewing posts....I think NOT
Not even a good try Jorch. 

Lightning

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2015, 09:38:25 AM
Dad?  How did you get out of the closet.  Back to the closet or you get the hose again.

I think Dave might enjoy the hose, just be sure to put on an Alien costume first and tell him you came through a portal.

Oh Gosh!

Marc.Knight

Dave screws it up again...

Laurakinch

Okay the suspense is killing me.  Someone please send me the PM. I earned it last night staying up to report on the suckage. You know I'm not a bot. GNS

Danger!UFO

Please send me a PM, too.

Juan

I've been parsing the PM for hidden messages, and I have found several.  Surprise is coming.

rzr1911

me too! pretty please with sugar on top!

paladin1991

Quote from: Danger!UFO on March 07, 2015, 09:52:59 AM
Please send me a PM, too.
Danger!  You didn't get the PM?  I thought you would have been on the original list of recipients.  Get a hold of MV to square this away.
Remember, MV is everyone's point of contact for The Push.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2015, 09:31:13 AM
don't worry baby.  I'll give it to you.  And then you can get me a smoke and we'll talk about THE PM.
Hey now! The only person I let call me baby is my uncle.

paladin1991

Quote from: Skunk Ape on March 07, 2015, 09:55:11 AM
Hey now! The only person I let call me baby is my uncle.
Yeah, but does he really mean it?

Danger!UFO

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2015, 09:55:02 AM
Danger!  You didn't get the PM?  I thought you would have been on the original list of recipients.  Get a hold of MV to square this away.
Remember, MV is everyone's point of contact for The Push.

Thanks! I will!

MV, when you read this, can you forward the PM? I tried to PM you but it didn't go through. Thanks!