• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Curandero81

NO PM DAGGIT????
Funny!!!!!
FUCK YOU DAVEBOTDAGGIT!!!!

Noory would love to know Art's plan.
He is firing back with bumper music, passive agrresive style.
I think Dave is reading this just as much as we are joking he does.

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 07, 2015, 07:19:52 AM
Noory would love to know Art's plan.
He is firing back with bumper music, passive agrresive style.
I think Dave is reading this just as much as we are joking he does.

Art throws bunker busters, Dave throws bumper music. Ya go with what ya got.    ;)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Curandero81 on March 07, 2015, 07:19:42 AM
NO PM DAGGIT????
Funny!!!!!

Gordon Ramsay is that you?

wr250

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 07, 2015, 07:21:38 AM
Art throws bunker busters, Dave throws bumper music submerging artists . Ya go with what ya got.    ;)
fixed

Daggit

Quote from: Curandero81 on March 07, 2015, 07:19:42 AM
NO PM DAGGIT????
Funny!!!!!

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg351225.html#msg351225

Whoever clued the Curandero Davebot in you'll see why you don't reveal sensitive information to unstable, mentally deficient people. This guy's a trainwreck. 

Holy crap! I'm glad I went to sleep last night 'cos if I'd had my PM then instead of now, I'd be up all night dancing with excitement. Oh man, poor Dave. He'll never, ever guess this approach, much less be able to keep up.

I gotta hand it to you, Art. Masterstroke.

Dave, you are done and dusted. 8)

McZippie

Hi Art, sorry I missed the fun last night :(  As a long time fan would very much appreciate a pm. Thank you, Mrs McZ

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 07, 2015, 07:26:32 AM
Holy crap! I'm glad I went to sleep last night 'cos if I'd had my PM then instead of now, I'd be up all night dancing with excitement. Oh man, poor Dave. He'll never, ever guess this approach, much less be able to keep up.

I gotta hand it to you, Art. Masterstroke.

Dave, you are done and dusted. 8)

Dave will have to become a street-side pizza roll salesman after this.

HK-50

Greetings...

Long time lurker...

So after listening to Ground Zero last night; against better judgement I keep "Coasht" on and there's Dave playing See Saw.  Followed by out of context references to the Pizza Roll Incident and his mustache - as if that's not obvious.

I'm thinking Dave might be a bit nervous his Empire of Suck may be taking some major damage come July...

Oh and Art, you should play the old C&C classic "Dave's Not Here", when MITD starts.  8)

wr250

jorch after Art is back:

Quote from: Daggit on March 07, 2015, 07:25:55 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg351225.html#msg351225

Whoever clued the Curandero Davebot in you'll see why you don't reveal sensitive information to unstable, mentally deficient people. This guy's a trainwreck.

True.
On that note will the scorpion army get the PM?

Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 07, 2015, 07:31:17 AM

Marc, you've been turning out some gorgeous artwork that perfectly captures the mood of Art's show. Thanks for making the last couple of days even more exciting. 8)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 07, 2015, 07:31:17 AM

I can see Dave warning people of the dangers of burning in his own words the little flapper thing, and failing as a door to door pizza roll salesperson too.

Quote from: HK-50 on March 07, 2015, 07:33:06 AM
Greetings...

Long time lurker...

So after listening to Ground Zero last night; against better judgement I keep "Coasht" on and there's Dave playing See Saw.  Followed by out of context references to the Pizza Roll Incident and his mustache - as if that's not obvious.

I'm thinking Dave might be a bit nervous his Empire of Suck may be taking some major damage come July...

Oh and Art, you should play the old C&C classic "Dave's Not Here", when MITD starts.  8)

Way off the subject but ground zero was pretty good last night. I retired my phone soon fast and missed the Dave variety show.

Skunk Ape

ive read pages of people asking for and receiving PMs and either this bunch is the best at selective sharing or this is the greatest troll of all time, I'd be just as happy with either. . . If it's the former I promise to only freak out in front of the missus and not in a public forum... but I need that PM... Need it...

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 07, 2015, 07:34:11 AM
Marc, you've been turning out some gorgeous artwork that perfectly captures the mood of Art's show. Thanks for making the last couple of days even more exciting. 8)

thanks

HK-50

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 07, 2015, 07:35:40 AM
Way off the subject but ground zero was pretty good last night. I retired my phone soon fast and missed the Dave variety show.

Agree.  GZ can be hit and miss sometimes; but at least the host is competent and isn't slurring his words.  One thing about Clyde; you can definitely tell he's not just "phoning it in", or "coasting"...

Nick el Ass

Greetings...

Long time lurker...

Hate often. Uh, I mean post often.

HK-50

Quote from: wr250 on March 07, 2015, 07:33:37 AM
jorch after Art is back:

That actually looks like Dave...

Ms. C

Quote from: jazmunda on March 07, 2015, 06:42:54 AM
That's brilliant Marc.

Marc;  ALL your work is brilliant, is it okay to reuse on our computers background display, FB Cover Pictures and etc? 

I love them all ... and want to rotate them ... but would like your permission.   

Thank Yeeewwwwww!!!!

Skunk Ape

Got the PM.
Wow!

spellerine

Well I missed this.  And considering this is only my 2nd post ever, probably no chance of anyone
Sending me the PM.  Either way sounds like amazing news so I'm excited for the new show!

bound4bristol

OMG So much THIS!!

Dave? Dave's not here, man!

Ds9james

Hi please PM me someone with the news...

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Ms. C on March 07, 2015, 07:44:58 AM
Marc;  ALL your work is brilliant, is it okay to reuse on our computers background display, FB Cover Pictures and etc? 

I love them all ... and want to rotate them ... but would like your permission.   

Thank Yeeewwwwww!!!!

all yours.... enjoy.