Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

wr250

Quote from: HK-50 on March 07, 2015, 07:42:05 AM
That actually looks like Dave...
less the rug ...

Ms. C

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 07, 2015, 08:00:38 AM

Cheech and Chong-Dave's not here.wmv

bahahahhahaha ... so glad you posted this!  I was thinking of it the other day and then it totally went out of my mind (damn dubious) - this clip is soooo fitting for 'Dave' !!!! 

Skunk Ape

Not to bring the party down with a deep thought, but I have to mention... I was listening to the 4th of July show from 95 yesterday and it occurred to me that there's no way the callers that night could know that in 20 years people would be listening to the show and hearing their voices. I mean Art couldn't even have guessed that people would be listening to and enjoying him talk about catching Ghost, and arguing with a caller claiming that Ghosts real name was Spirit.

And it really must blow the minds of those who drunk dialed the Wild Card line to go back and hear themselves after two decades.

cweb

This is what I get for passing out at 9pm (EST)....

Pic related.

On the plus side, great morning reading.

For the good of the order, I pray that this secret be kept!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 07, 2015, 06:19:49 AM
rather than comment on this in here i will do a video on it and that bitch redacted ain't going to like it one damned bit !
>:( :(

Video is uploading now.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Redacted from Bellgab Can Go To Hell ! !!!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 07, 2015, 08:18:33 AM

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Redacted from Bellgab Can Go To Hell ! !!!

Don't you have a thread for this, Falkie? I stay out of your thread and your stuff and never comment, but enough is enough.

jimbo50

2 time poster. Occasional lurker. Happened to pop in again a few weeks back to see if there was any news on Art making comeback after his NC expires and I haven't left since. lol. Thanks for all the entertainment Bellgab. Truly some witty folks on here. Letting you know I can be trusted with the "PM" if someone wants to clue me in. :)

Lightning

I've been a long-time lurker. I've been a listener and fan of Art since '97. I already had an interest in paranormal topics. A friend told me to check out Art and I was hooked. It has been a long strange ride. I remember being disappointed in the later years when Dave wasn't supposed to be hosting on a particular night, but I always could tell because The Chase sounded slightly different to me vs when Art was live.

I gave up listening to Dave long ago. My sanity just couldn't handle it. When Dark Matter was announced I was thrilled and I subscribed to Sirus/XM and enjoyed each show in its all to brief run. They really did do a number on Art, and I let them know why they would never see a dime from me again.

I'm thrilled Art is rising from the ashes again. I thought Sirus may have been the final chapter. I'm glad it won't be.

I'm not a Davebot. I have been a lurker here for ages. I rarely participle anywhere online. I actually have lousy social skills in the real world as well. I decided to finally register because I've read all the pages of this thread and I wish I would have been able to see the PM that many of you got from Art. It sounds like this will be something very different and I'm excited for us and Art!

Maybe someday I too will be vaguely lovable enough....

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Lightning on March 07, 2015, 08:28:17 AM
I've been a long-time lurker. I've been a listener and fan of Art since '97. I already had an interest in paranormal topics. A friend told me to check out Art and I was hooked. It has been a long strange ride. I remember being disappointed in the later years when Dave wasn't supposed to be hosting on a particular night, but I always could tell because The Chase sounded slightly different to me vs when Art was live.

I gave up listening to Dave long ago. My sanity just couldn't handle it. When Dark Matter was announced I was thrilled and I subscribed to Sirus/XM and enjoyed each show in its all to brief run. They really did do a number on Art, and I let them know why they would never see a dime from me again.

I'm thrilled Art is rising from the ashes again. I thought Sirus may have been the final chapter. I'm glad it won't be.

I'm not a Davebot. I have been a lurker here for ages. I rarely participle anywhere online. I actually have lousy social skills in the real world as well. I decided to finally register because I've read all the pages of this thread and I wish I would have been able to see the PM that many of you got from Art. It sounds like this will be something very different and I'm excited for us and Art!

Maybe someday I too will be vaguely lovable enough....

Quote from: jimbo50 on March 07, 2015, 08:25:00 AM
2 time poster. Occasional lurker. Happened to pop in again a few weeks back to see if there was any news on Art making comeback after his NC expires and I haven't left since. lol. Thanks for all the entertainment Bellgab. Truly some witty folks on here. Letting you know I can be trusted with the "PM" if someone wants to clue me in. :)

GolfGuy

Hi Folks...  Another long time lurker that had to officially sign up after all the excitement yesterday and last night.  Thanks for all of the information and entertainment from your posts..  I look forward to contributing and enjoying the build up to Art's return this coming July...   :)

Hi all you old lurkers and new members. I lurked for a long time before joining up, too. As mv says, post often. There's also a new member thread where you can introduce yourselves, if you'd like.

Enjoy the ride!

Ms. C

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 07, 2015, 08:21:48 AM
Don't you have a thread for this, Falkie? I stay out of your thread and your stuff and never comment, but enough is enough.

U.C., I wholeheartedly agree with you 1,000% ... I'm just about in tears after listening to that video ... it is the most rude, crude, nasty (and totally unnecessary)  assault on any female BellGab family I have ever listened to. 

So ... take it to the political threads or your own Falkie thread .... because enough is f**king enough ....

Shame!  Shame!  Shame!

Respectfully submitted!    Ms. C

Quote from: Ms. C on March 07, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
U.C., I wholeheartedly agree with you 1,000% ... I'm just about in tears after listening to that video ... it is the most rude and crude and nasty assault on any female BellGab family I have ever listened to. 

So ... take it to the political threads or your own Falkie thread .... because enough is f**king enough ....

Shame!  Shame!  Shame!

I didn't listen to it, thankfully. You're a braver woman than me, but he cross posted his trashing here and his thread and then said a. he's no Noory stooge and b. Noory told him about the post. Logic - yer doin' it wrong. 

This is just the beginning of Dave trying to incite Bellgabber against Bellgabber, his tried and true method on other forums. He tried it here, but it didn't work. And, it won't work now. New members be forewarned, George Noory is a snake in doofus clothing.

AZ/CO

good morning!  Would someone please PM me the news?  So many new pages in this thread in the past 2 days...How dare I take some time off?!?

GolfGuy

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 07, 2015, 08:38:14 AM
Hi all you old lurkers and new members. I lurked for a long time before joining up, too. As mv says, post often. There's also a new member thread where you can introduce yourselves, if you'd like.

Enjoy the ride!

Thank you UC...  Just posted in that thread..

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Ms. C on March 07, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
U.C., I wholeheartedly agree with you 1,000% ... I'm just about in tears after listening to that video ... it is the most rude, crude, nasty (and totally unnecessary)  assault on any female BellGab family I have ever listened to. 

Shame!  Shame!  Shame!

I just listened to it, and can say that it was indeed pretty sad of Falkies part. If he wanted to alienate himself from everyone over here he just did a bang up job. #f-Falkie Btw, I'm sad I didn't get a mention because I backed (Redacted) up... and find it amusing that Falkie said he and Dave have buried the hatchet.

/P.S. If I were you Falkie I'd watch my back because Dave will take that hatchet, and put it in your back when he is finished with you.
// Art rules, and Dave drools.

Ah, the Falkie saga continues. I think everyone knew he had zero class when he screamed at his girlfriend in public while waddling down the street to take video of earthquake damage and a menu for some odd reason.

HK-50

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 07, 2015, 08:55:44 AM
I just listened to it, and can say that it was indeed pretty sad of Falkies part. If he wanted to alienate himself from everyone over here he just did a bang up job. #f-Falkie Btw, I'm sad I didn't get a mention because I backed (Redacted) up... and find it amusing that Falkie said he and Dave have buried the hatchet.

/P.S. If I were you Falkie I'd watch my back because Dave will take that hatchet, and put it in your back when he is finished with you.

Sad and also the word "unhinged" comes to mind.  One hour of posting and I'm already looking for ignore option.

And you are so spot on about the hatchet; just ask Art about Dave's trustworthiness.

A pm please! I was all in for hundreds of dollars for new equipment for xm.. At least a pm  please! I'm no Dave bot.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Curandero81 on March 07, 2015, 07:19:42 AM
NO PM DAGGIT????
Funny!!!!!
FUCK YOU DAVEBOTDAGGIT!!!!

Gasbag

paladin1991

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 07, 2015, 03:57:24 AM
Omg, I saw it... and it is huge.
Thank yeeeew!  Thank you very much.  It's a blessing and a curse.

HK-50

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 07, 2015, 08:00:38 AM

Cheech and Chong-Dave's not here.wmv

Maybe that's what Art should have titled the new show; "Dave's not Here!"   ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2015, 04:22:49 AM
Wow, I'm seriously late to the party.  No PM, not even a leftover beer :(
Do what I do.  Drink what's left in the glasses.  Only the clear stuff though.  You know how long the line gets at the bathroom.

Is it too late to ask for a PM?

paladin1991

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 07, 2015, 06:18:22 AM
Hi folks and Art.   
   I Finally signed up.  Long time Art Bell fan.  Have listened to Art/C2C  since about 1998.  I always have a stream going, listening to old shows  24/7 LOL 
I also can't stand GN.  Can't even listen to C2C when he is hosting.  He has ruined C2C.
Good to hear all the updates on the new show. Been following on facebork and lurking here.
Cheers.

Jorch?

onan

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 07, 2015, 08:55:44 AM

When I said George and I have buried the hatchet, it means that George is not angry at me anymore and NOT that I'm not going to criticize him from time to time.
I have pages and pages of the correspondence back and forth on the U7 stream and how I repeatedly told George it was a BAD idea to stop the stream.
All I kept getting from George was WE have to protect our rights.
WE DON"T agree on the issue at all & George knows that.
And why is is alienating anyone on here when Redacted assassinates MY character by saying that I'm a Noory stooge, plant or shill and would send a PM sent to me from Art Bell to George Noory ?
Come on guy.
You can't have it both ways.
George got mad at me over a bad taste joke I posted AND that I sent him a number of posts on the U7 situation including one posted by Art.
Redacted doesn't KNOW me & shouldn't be making bald faced assertions that I'd go out of my way to screw over Art.
That's wrong & total bs but if I defend myself, I'm alienating people ?
I've sent Noory comments on what he does on the air and have given him constructive criticism about it for months.
Doesn't mean he agrees with me or likes it.
I've also sent him news stories and guest topics or suggestions, many of which he's used on the air.
But to infer because we have a running correspondence on issues ( many of which have NOTHING to do with Art Bell, Bellgab or anything said on here ) that I'm some kind of Art Bell turncoat a secret fifth Pro Noory columnist, is patently ridiculous.
I write Art too & he has watched my videos at times too and knows who I am.