George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Meegle on September 03, 2008, 05:13:19 PM
Tuesday September 2nd, 2008

"...thanks for joining Coast to Coast...you......will.....love.......it."       (SUCKERS!). . . . . . . . . . . .

"Betty you jump in any time."       (KINKY....oh wait)

Guest: "It caused holes in the tiny brains of mice..."       (Portals?)

".......................................jeeeeeez..................................."                 (drink!)

It's official - George is an arrogant S.O.B.  I can hear it in his laugh.

Wonderful summarization.  Do you transcribe or do you take notes as you listen to the show?  You truly have an ear for Snoorlish, sort of like English, but a dialect from Detroit, with some Midwestern twang and a touch of Hollywood accentuation.  It is a unique language, not taught in any school, but it is my understanding that Bill Birnes is attempting to make it the third language in the California grade schools, behind Englsih and Spanish. I am signing up for Rosettas Stone classes after I finish this post.

Meegle

Thanks for the praise you all!  ;D

Currently I'm a temp and work at a computer in a cubicle in Colorado. I have a separate window open and while listening to the show and doing my "work" if I hear something of interest on the show I pop over and type it in here...at the end I post it. Some nights Noory has me wishing I got paid for posting here because I'm constantly catching something stupid he's saying.

I try and filter out things like "accents". Unless it is an accent that he leaves out entire syllables in words.

I wish I could post daily but sometimes I'm not at work (and I only do it here) or the topics are just not interesting.

Here's to George being ousted somehow. (Via mass consciousness?)

adieu4now    ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on September 04, 2008, 01:32:40 AM
I am signing up for Rosettas Stone classes after I finish this post.
i "got my hands on" a copy of that in order to study arabic.  it was the biggest waste of time.  they show you a picture of some kid sitting at a picnic table holding a ball, and then they start saying some fucking word in arabic!  wtf!  are they talking about a ball?  a boy?  maybe the table?  maybe the fact he is going to eat?  who the fuck knows.

and meegle... i think your c2c summaries, if put together in book form, would make an EXCELLENT read while on the shitter.  maybe we could get that together for you in the near future and you could make a few bucks after we have enough for a book.  just a thought.

Meegle

LOL Michael!

That sounds great. Hell.....I would read it! Love pooping books. How about one to read while douching?

But seriously...sounds awesome Michael. ;)

EvB

Quoteyou sound like a moron, and you do, you always will. You refuse to attempt any serious effort in this regard. No one takes you seriously. I hate you snoron so much i hate you. You stink stink stink. Raindrops are falling on my head song that came right after is about you. Keep it up, idiot.

Hey, Fry's Girl (got it right that time - HA!) I really need to talk to you.  I think you have a problem with repression.  This is a place where you can say how you truly feel.  Let it OUT girl!  No need to mince words!  ;:)

Meegle

Wednesday September 3rd, 2008

"...jyubyulant..."      (Right outta the gate)

"...in her firs major shpeech.."    (George shlurs too mush)

"Tropical storm Hannah threatened foodflood plagued Haiti..."     (Imagine an alt. Universe where Haiti is actually....food-plagued....hmmmmm)

"...lack of trinking water..."          (trink?)

"...category 4 shtorm Ike..."        (Welcome to Coasht to Coasht)

".....tempuhtures...."      (God I hate when I hear this; I bet he says Febooairy as well)

"....scientis's..."      (2 t's was 2 mush I guess)

"...arc tihh k....."      (arctic! Why add syllables?)

"...chloroform can be used to incapacidate victims..."    (I was lonely 'till I met my future wife on www.IncapaciDATE.com)

"Ed Dames one of the world's foremos remote viewing teachers..."    (He got something against the letter 'T' I guess)

"...and for the pulsibpossible ratings...."      (Possum anyone?)

".............jeeeeez................"       (trink)

"..to get rieadya thththe higher..."     (thinking..............too................fast...............)

"....obyea ah we've seen...."    (obladi-oblaBLAH)

"Eeefa person Mish has a 400,000 mortgage..."     (Meesa so glad to be umrescued by you Jedi!)

"Absoly!"      (1 syllable sacrificed there from the word 'ab-so-lute-ly')

"...back in boment on Coast to Coast AM.)      (George is a mastard)

Caller: "I grew up in Michigan so George influenced my life early on when I didn't even know it."     (Poor mastard)

"..this was an erosion that was, as you shaid, had been taking place...."    (sheesh!)

"Ooooohhhhh mmmmyyyyy gggaaaaaaassshhhhh you been doin' your homework my friend."      (New 'Low Self Esteem George' - Collect all 4)

"...and was probably one of the mapersons responsible for the rocket..."    (Derivative of 'MaPeeps' or 'MaHomies')

"...wa wa wawits like Independence Day isn't it?"      (Yes George.    Just.    Like.    That.    Exactly.)

Guest:  "...well for instance Gene Roddenberry for example..."     (This segment brought to you by Rosetta Stone's-Klingon)

Guest: "........Steven Spielberg..........The X-Files.........The Cave.........The Descent..........The Time Tunnel........"         (Steve Quayle's resume bullet points)

"....I know, you can believe in extaterestials and not worry about your belief in Gahaad."     (You can believe in language and not worry about the belief in pronunciation)

"..............jeez.............''       (drink!)

Guest:  "I really believe that we are in The Matrix..."      (What would my Matrix name be? Sconce? Milf? Shank? Derm? Blog? Cull? Gorch? Nail? Pound? Crave? Bong? Snikt? George?)

Guest: "...look aliens don't have to travel millions of miles for sex, just to have a 'good time' ya know?"      (That's because every advanced civilization has it's own Cottontail Ranch)

".....................JJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ......................"             (dddrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkk)

".....jeeeeez....."       (and drink)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
George: "How big is the skull of a giant who is 14 feet tall?
Guest:  ".......about 4 feet......"
George: "...........................and then I guess 10 feet of body."
Guest: ".....right....."                                                                                            (I wonder if George has applied to MENSA?)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"......jeeeezzzz......"         (hic)

"Oh my Gosh it's huge."          (Thatswhatshesaid!)

"We talked a little bit about weather wars last night with meteorologist Scott Stevens and this afternoon I was out having lunch and the waiters and waitresses who listen to Coast to Coast religiously, I asked them, I says 'Do you really think weather can be manipulated and used as a weapon?' ALL OF THEM SAID 'YES WE BELIEVE THAT' it's amazing!"                                   ("Do you know who I am?")

Guest: "This is where America's nah evity..."       (Yup we are the nah eve ones)

"INDEED INDEED!!!!!"            (^&!#&$%*&%$#^*!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Caller: "Hi George, wow I didn't even get screened tonight."            (Interesting)

".....and everywuddy thinks, 'is that what we felt?' and I...."          (Shhh! Huntin' wabbits heh heh heh heh.)

"On the next Coast to Coast Bruce Lipton joins us.........................uh...............................he's fascinating...................he uh................"         (Well I'm tuning in to hear that!)

Well, this one just went on and on....

I'm out  ;)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Meegle on September 04, 2008, 11:47:10 AM
LOL Michael!

That sounds great. Hell.....I would read it! Love pooping books. How about one to read while douching?

But seriously...sounds awesome Michael. ;)
Publish! Publish! Publish!

I'd read that stuff anywhere. Gawsh.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 04, 2008, 05:08:59 PM
Publish! Publish! Publish!

I'd read that stuff anywhere. Gawsh.
i think we will.  it should be very easy to get rolling.  we just need more content for such an endeavor.

Meegle

Well unless Noory begins to not suck....we should be golden for content.

:P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Meegle on September 05, 2008, 11:04:28 AM
Well unless Noory begins to not suck....we should be golden for content.

:P
haha certainly.

Frys Girl

"Good evening, good morning, wherever you are. I'm George Snoory and from now on I promise not to suck." Dream on ya'll. This is a guy who grew up with the motto "there's no such thing as a stupid question."

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 05, 2008, 07:08:42 PM
"Good evening, good morning, wherever you are. I'm George Snoory and from now on I promise not to suck." Dream on ya'll. This is a guy who grew up with the motto "there's no such thing as a stupid question."  

Just a stupid host.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Meegle on September 05, 2008, 10:36:30 PM
...or coincidences.
Doh! How could I forget. Speaking of Doh, Snoory is the Homer Simpsons of radio. Nuclear plant/Coast to coast...... along the same lines.

GN:Hey John, you are on the air!
John: Hello George.
GN: Fine fine, thanks!

GN; Well, it's already September, unbelievable. Pretty soon it will be Halloween then Thanksgiving, the Christmas, and then the new year. Amazing how time just keeps passing.

Guest: I had a blast at the conference, it was a lot of fun.
GN: Good pee butt.
That's ten minutes and twenty five seconds into the show. I notice he often just starts a word or several and just leaves a trail of regurgitated verbage.

GN:How do you know they are spirits and not real human beans?
Guest: Blah blah blah. (She was boring.)
GN:Like the movie ghost, eh, the character played by Whoopi Goldberg, did that happen to you too, where they just bombarded you where you couldn't sleep?
WOW, it took him a whole 15 minutes to mention a movie reference.

At 39:19 another COMPLETE GARBLE. I am starting to think these garbles are Georges idea of a seque, another art he hasn't mastered. Bleh.

Oh GOODY, the guest lost his phone line so hoagie is on...yay! NOT!
The guest was talking about pyramids, he said his friend had a coffee book table about them, hee hee.

GN; "But this time we are going to dance together Richard." I KNEW it.
(In response to hoagy saying his wife was just showing him a new green thing she was going to wear last night.)

All this and more folks, on the Sept. 7th show (which I am not going to make it through.)

EvB

QuoteOh GOODY, the guest lost his phone line so hoagie is on...yay! NOT!
The guest was talking about pyramids, he said his friend had a coffee book table about them, hee hee.

What ticked me off on this one was that sNoory kept putting up tapes of old shows cuz he didn't know how to fly by the seat of his pants (or just didn't give a damn) - until he got his buddy Icky-Dick to bail him out.

Now, we all know that Art - Ian - or George K. would have gone to open lines and made something of the time.  Apparently, sNoory needed a nap.  (or WE needed a Knapp!)

Yeah, I mean he did not wait ONE second before he was ready to go to replay. Hoagy may be boring, but at least he can whitter, something any TALK show host should be able to do instinctively.

And George was saying things like, "Oh, I can keep you here all night if I want Richard"
and then deciding the buy 50 books of Hoagy and sending the first one to his lackey over at the nighthawk zone. You know? George NEVER mentions this forum. I wonder why? Haha.

danDNA

on the zodiac killer revelation - GN: apparently they found some underdeveloped films in his stuff....

on sleepwalking - GN: thats gotta be weird though, to be able to do things like that and you have no idea of where you are or what you are doing... SOUND FAMILIAR GEORGE?

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 06, 2008, 07:39:30 AM
Doh! How could I forget. Speaking of Doh, Snoory is the Homer Simpsons of radio. Nuclear plant/Coast to coast...... along the same lines.
Homer is more competent.

Could one of the talented graphic artists on this site give him a '70's stache?

Well, as you can see from my earlier offering I am still on mouse. My wacom tablet (which I might add has served me well for almost ten years) has finally given up the ghost.
Ewww that reminds me, no Ghost to Ghost with Art this year. Life sucks.

EvB

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on September 08, 2008, 06:00:29 PM
Well, as you can see from my earlier offering I am still on mouse. My wacom tablet (which I might add has served me well for almost ten years) has finally given up the ghost.
Ewww that reminds me, no Ghost to Ghost with Art this year. Life sucks.

Which Wacom did you have?  I thought I could settle for a Bamboo- but I'm being told to look at one of the higher end models.

As for G2G - I'll second your Ewwwwwwwww and raise you a phooey!

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 08, 2008, 04:24:05 PM
Homer is more competent.

Could one of the talented graphic artists on this site give him a '70's stache?

If you look at that homer pic for a little while, I swear the left eye moves. Creepy!

Bloody hell, I sent you a long reply on the Wacom topic!
Long story short... get a Wacom, they are better. Get the largest one you can afford.
I must have lost the post... you know RL stuff going on. This time in the form of a major neighbouhood street row right outside the front door.
Nobody died, so I have no excuse for not hitting send:)

EvB

Yes - Wacom - no question. 

BUT - Wacom makes the BAMBOO

AND Wacom makes the Intuos

I thought I could get away with a Bamboo - but i'm being told Intuos - and wanted you feedback.

Sorry about the RL craziness.  :o

I've never known anyone regret digging just a little bit deeper for the better tab.
Yeah, I am not up with the new ones, though I may be in the market PDQ. Get the best one you can possibly afford. However, there is the creative factor. Some people are just better, even if their equipment isn't as spangly as the next guys.
I will ask around though, and see if any of my friend have comparison's on the two.