• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 17, 2013, 02:32:53 AM
And while I was typing that, Joorch just did it again! In response to a caller, the guest says Tesla never met Einstein. A bare minute later, Joorch asks 'Did Tesla ever meet Albert Einstein?'
My theory is that because Joorch isn't listening properly, these things lodge in his head unconsciously and then surface in his pea brain as though he just thought of it. It's pathetic.

Any question that isn't in George's regular cue card rotation was faxed from the guest to the staff  before the show to give George some topics to bring up. 

If the guest gets to the subject before George asks about it, no problem - George just reads his questions off, in order, regardless.  It helps that he isn't listening.   It's part of his system.

valdez

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 17, 2013, 02:32:53 AM
And while I was typing that, Joorch just did it again! In response to a caller, the guest says Tesla never met Einstein. A bare minute later, Joorch asks 'Did Tesla ever meet Albert Einstein?
Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 17, 2013, 02:08:47 AM
Is it just me? ??? ?  Noory  has actually asked two or three questions?  Maybe he's been reading some of his forums?      ;)

Dr. David Hanscom on back pain, then George actually shut up through most of W. Bernard Carlson's segment on Nikola Tesla.  I enjoyed it.  This Tesla guy was fascinating.  In spite of a few boneheaded moments, it was one of George's better efforts.  During one of the breaks a commercial ran (I think I was listening to the Nashville station - no Noory out where I hail) about a company that will tell you if anybody died in whatever house you inquire about.  I think it was called "diedinthehouse.com."  Besides the subject being so friggin' creepy, the spokes person sounded like a ghoul.  Very freaky.  I don't ever want to hear it again.

Lunger

Quote from: coaster on July 16, 2013, 08:20:55 PM
I made another Noory video. Take a look if you are interested.

George Noory's Rambling on Coast To Coast Am Part 2

These are pretty good.

You need to do one where That Idiot Noory asks questions that have been answered in the previous minute.

NoMoreNoory

He did it right at the top of the interview as well. Carlson gave a thumb nail sketch of Tesla's early life, from Serbia to Budapest to Paris before being invited to New York to work for Edison. And, yes, a few minutes later, there's The Idiot asking 'So, what brought Tesla here?'
Carlson's observation that Tesla probably grew up in a house with a beaten earth floor drew a magnificently pained and disgusted 'Oh Jeeeeeeez' from Noory, as though he had been personally insulted.
Another belter late on when, coming back from a break, Joorch asked Carlson to talk about Tesla's quest for the Nobel Peace Prize. The Professor was happy to talk about Tesla's quest for the Nobel Prize For Physics! No acknowledgement or correction of his mistake from Noory, of course.
And yet, despite Noory's cretinism and Carlson's constant stuttering, it was compelling stuff, mainly because Noory simply allowed the narrative of Tesla's story to unfold. I'd like to get the book. Unfortunately, I must have slept through the bit where Joorch asks his guest 'Where can people get your book?', so I'm rather at a loss. As a long shot, I'll try Barnes & Noble and Amazon. You know what? You never know.
Eem with-with.

Quote from: valdez on July 17, 2013, 04:56:26 AM

....During one of the breaks a commercial ran (I think I was listening to the Nashville station - no Noory out where I hail) about a company that will tell you if anybody died in whatever house you inquire about.  I think it was called "diedinthehouse.com."  Besides the subject being so friggin' creepy, the spokes person sounded like a ghoul.  Very freaky.  I don't ever want to hear it again.

I was 'treated' to that commercial as well.  I think I was streaming KIRO in Seattle.

sampson2625

BREAKING NEWS!!! Paula Abdul stepping in as new weekend host of coast to coast AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sardondi on July 16, 2013, 11:51:46 PM
With most people, as digestion takes place, along with the broken down food the large and small intestine can produce quite large amounts of methane, which passes thereafter through the colon, down through the rectum and to the anus.

so that's where it's supposed to come out.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Lunger on July 17, 2013, 06:16:37 AM
These are pretty good.

You need to do one where That Idiot Noory asks questions that have been answered in the previous minute.

EXCELLENT......EXCELLENT......EXCELLENT!!!!!  THIS NEEDS TO BE FORWARD TO dbrady@premiere radio.com and lisa@coasttocoast.com

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN??????    :-\

Nebraska888

Quote from: coaster on July 16, 2013, 08:20:55 PM
I made another Noory video. Take a look if you are interested.

George Noory's Rambling on Coast To Coast Am Part 2

I meant to reply to you, Coaster.......just excellent!  Please forward this to Premiere Radio and Lisa. 
How can this man keep his job?   HOW??????   >:(

bateman

Oh for fuck's sake..

QuotePREMIERE NETWORKS announced an exclusive long-term agreement with top national radio personality GEORGE NOORY to renew his relationship with the company.  Under the new agreement, NOORY will continue his current role as host of the overnight program, COAST TO COAST AM.

"By renewing my deal with PREMIERE NETWORKS, I'll be around when astronauts land on Mars,” said NOORY.  “I want to thank PREMIERE and CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT for having the confidence in me and our amazing team to take COAST TO COAST AM into the future.  I look forward to many more years of bringing riveting programs during the late-night hours to our millions of listeners around the world.”

“The continued growth and success of COAST TO COAST AM is a testament to GEORGE’s incredible talent and dedication,” stated JULIE TALBOTT, President/Content And Affiliate Services for National Media Groups, CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT.  “Each year, GEORGE takes COAST to COAST AM to new heights, and we couldn’t be happier to extend our partnership with him for years to come.”

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/120381/george-noory-renews-long-term-coast-to-coast-am-de?ref=mail_arbs

Jnthn932

Just another example of the systematic destruction of our country

coaster

"George's incredible talent" are three words that should never be seen in the same sentence.

Immy

Quote"I look forward to many more years of bringing riveting programs during the late-night hours to our millions of listeners around the world.”

I wasn't aware he had started doing that yet.

coaster

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 17, 2013, 02:40:19 PM

I meant to reply to you, Coaster.......just excellent!  Please forward this to Premiere Radio and Lisa. 
How can this man keep his job?   HOW? ??? ??   >:(
One thing I have to do when I make these videos is actually listen to Noory. And I've noticed he has a really odd habit. Many of his questions come out as two separate questions melded into one another. He will start off asking a question and half way through it magically transforms into anoter question, turning the whole thing into nonsense. I always knew Noory talked jibberish, but before now I never knew there was an actual method to his mush-mouthed idiocy.

Quote from: bateman on July 17, 2013, 03:13:54 PM
Oh for fuck's sake..

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/120381/george-noory-renews-long-term-coast-to-coast-am-de?ref=mail_arbs

Ah, now this is what may explain Art's dithering all this time.  Stalling while Noory's future may have been uncertain.  Now that George will be gathering dust for awhile longer, Bell's other options (including doing nothing) all become more likely simply by elimination.

bateman

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on July 17, 2013, 03:52:17 PM

Ah, now this is what may explain Art's dithering all this time.  Stalling while Noory's future may have been uncertain.  Now that George will be gathering dust for awhile longer, Bell's other options (including doing nothing) all become more likely simply by elimination.

You think Art may have just been messing with Noory?

lonevoice

Quote“The continued growth and success of COAST TO COAST AM is a testament to GEORGE’s incredible talent and dedication,” stated JULIE TALBOTT, President/Content And Affiliate Services for National Media Groups, CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT.  “Each year, GEORGE takes COAST to COAST AM to new heights, and we couldn’t be happier to extend our partnership with him for years to come.”

It's the opening of the sixth seal of the Apocalypse:

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Or something equally cataclysmic.

Quote from: bateman on July 17, 2013, 03:57:24 PM
You think Art may have just been messing with Noory?
No.  Honestly, I don't believe Art respects Noory enough to waste time aggravating him.

My earlier criticism of Art's unfocused social media and web nonsense assumed he had a definite plan and was simply tripping over his own feet implementing it.  But if his reasoning was based on Noory's unknown contract status, it actually becomes a very good strategy if he was planning a return.  If he did want to return, but wasn't sure what form it would take because of events out of his control, his optimal promotion efforts would necessarily be unfocused and broad.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 17, 2013, 02:40:19 PM

... How can this man keep his job?   HOW? ??? ??   >:(

He can't.  This is how we know we are in some kind of Matrix like program.

RedMichael

I  HATE saying this, but at the risk of preventing JBW getting the nod...it could have been worse.

My preference would be to end C2C and let whoever is the hungriest to try and fill the void with hopefully quality programming.

morphiaflow

Quote from: coaster on July 17, 2013, 03:25:54 PM
"George's incredible talent" are three words that should never be seen in the same sentence.

Well, if you were talking about George Harrison, or Martin, or even Hamilton (compared to Noory)...or any number of other talented Georges...but if you're exclusively talking Noory, I fully agree. :)

At least George will be in a job he hates for the foreseeable future.  He deserves that, even if we don't.

And he and his bad breath won't be prowling the LA karaoke bars at night.

ItsOver

I was SO holding out for Jorch to go full-time into his new career as a lounge singer.

Marc.Knight

Turmeric and Preparation H stock just hit the roof.

bateman

Quote from: lonevoice on July 17, 2013, 04:07:17 PM

It's the opening of the sixth seal of the Apocalypse:

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Or something equally cataclysmic.

http://youtu.be/iK6hI423gcw