George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 06:58:11 PM
I AM DAVID RUBINI!

Ha...note that he responds to everyone! Except when called out on being a sock puppet troll.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 25, 2020, 07:26:49 PM
Leave it to George to dredge up a 69-year-old movie about  an athlete, and dump it into a show about ghost hunters.

George: "Who played Jim Thorpe in the movie?"

The guest seemed perplexed how this question came out of the clear blue sky. If George has to be a talk host, he should have a show about movies and television, because it is one of the only subject he has any interest in.
I think that’s how Jorch spent his childhood.  Glued to the tube, eating Ma Noory’s cookies, while she babied him, after he’d been teased in school for being such a stooge.  She probably had to kick him out of the house when he hit 18.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on August 25, 2020, 07:35:30 PM
She probably had to kick him out of the house when he hit 18.

He would have left early at 17 and a half.

a month to go until his stupid show in Everett and he's still selling trying to sell tickets. the Lebanese P.T. Barnum just said 'Folks the tickets are going out the window.'  Is there any metaphor this idiot knows that isn't a botched metaphor?

and does anybody in the city government of Everett aware that these carpetbaggers are planning to cram people inside a small theater for 3 hours? I know of no city anywhere that is allowing indoor theater/cinema without severe seating reductions. There are some NFL teams that are going to allow 20% of the seats to be sold in OUTDOOR stadiums while most NFL teams are not going to have any fans in the seats.

These people are either complete imbeciles or sociopaths thinking they can invade a town during a pandemic and quite possibly cause an outbreak.

I just sent an email to the city of Everett, city clerk's email is all I could find.

QuoteDear Sir/Madame,

I’m not an Everett resident but I am concerned for the people of Everett. There is a nationally broadcast radio program, Coast to Coast AM,  that has been advertising for months a theatrical live event to be held a month from now on September 26th at the Everett Theater. The advertisements say the event has been almost sold out, it seems that they are planning to seat 800 people with no social distancing and this is what alarms me. No city I know of is allowing this type of event during the Covid19 pandemic, the cities that are allowing indoor events are restricting seating drastically. Perhaps the people behind this event have been in contact with the city of Everett but there has been no mention in any promotion of the event that the event occurring is contingent on anything Covid19 related. I'm sure the theater like all theater across the country and the world is suffering financially during the pandemic but hosting such an event while the pandemic is still ongoing would be very irresponsible as this event could quite conceivably turn into a superspreader event. I must add that the radio program Coast to Coast AM focuses on paranormal subject matters and conspiracy theories, the host of this program, George Noory, since the onset of the Covid19 pandemic has cast doubt on its' origins and its threat to human health, repeatedly telling a nationwide audience that Covid19 is no more a threat than the seasonal flu.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/calendar  scroll down to see the Everett event.

Regards,

CG

Jackstar

I didn't choose The Rubini Life. The Rubini Life chose me.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 25, 2020, 11:45:53 PM
a month to go until his stupid show in Everett and he's still selling trying to sell tickets. the Lebanese P.T. Barnum just said 'Folks the tickets are going out the window.'  Is there any metaphor this idiot knows that isn't a botched metaphor?

and does anybody in the city government of Everett aware that these carpetbaggers are planning to cram people inside a small theater for 3 hours? I know of no city anywhere that is allowing indoor theater/cinema without severe seating reductions. There are some NFL teams that are going to allow 20% of the seats to be sold in OUTDOOR stadiums while most NFL teams are not going to have any fans in the seats.
Jorch Noorie.  The SEC of college football.  Yeah, right.  ;D ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 26, 2020, 01:03:17 AM
WE ARE ALL DAVID RUBINI, SPARTACUS ARE WE NOT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKCmyiljKo0
#LEGACY 2015-ETERNITY

I’m not. But it was entertaining to hear you on the GabCast saying you’re not also. Meta.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 25, 2020, 07:26:49 PM
Leave it to George to dredge up a 69-year-old movie about  an athlete, and dump it into a show about ghost hunters.

George: "Who played Jim Thorpe in the movie?"

The guest seemed perplexed how this question came out of the clear blue sky. If George has to be a talk host, he should have a show about movies and television, because it is one of the only subject he has any interest in.
I recalled the movie but what is somewhat fascinating about Norry is that not only is everything related to a movie in his mind but he so frequently even forgets gets the basic details of the movies he references or, more funny, get them wrong! Even with Tommee, and he, googling and wikiing things usually during the shows.

Btw Norry, it was Burt Lancaster who played the very versatile Injun athlete. It was a good movie and he was a great, but troubled, athlete.

albrecht

"Uh, we got Jason from our executive producer and they hooked up and well it went on from there." Or some mishmash of that. Weird phrasing "hooked up" and then got on show. Replying to caller lady who questioned about Lucifer being "of the light" and Norry claiming he never heard this theory! And caller says "I've heard it from your show!" And nervously wanted assurances and background on the guest.

"I gotta tell you folks, being in the light is not Luciferian, by any means."- says Norry and then cutting out early and playing a replay of Premier Radio somehow conned NASA to get Norry to talk to the ISS. What a friggin joke host.

Thanks for that, Albrecht. I could only take a few minutes of the second idiot guest. Either Snoorge is lying about not knowing about the Light Bringer, or his brain is more gone than I thought. This topic has been covered countless times on C2C.

I'm predicting the Tommy and George road show will be cancelled, based on nothing more than the fact that the governors of OR, WA and CA planned to keep our states locked down until the election. We have a recall petition going on to flush our lesbian governor Kate Brown, who has done her damnest to destroy Oregon. I doubt she will survive the recall.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 26, 2020, 06:25:27 PM
Thanks for that, Albrecht. I could only take a few minutes of the second idiot guest. Either Snoorge is lying about not knowing about the Light Bringer, or his brain is more gone than I thought. This topic has been covered countless times on C2C.

I'm predicting the Tommy and George road show will be cancelled, based on nothing more than the fact that the governors of OR, WA and CA planned to keep our states locked down until the election. We have a recall petition going on to flush our lesbian governor Kate Brown, who has done her damnest to destroy Oregon. I doubt she will survive the recall.

I won't cast aspersions or claim true but it could be that a certain production company wants to keep booking and then get some deal, tax or direct payment, with the Virus governtmemt-deals for businesses that lost money etc?  Have proven bookings, receipts, loss of profits, employees cant be paid and so on. Maybe not, of course.

ps: I hope C2C does live Laura tonight with local news, callers, and even "theories."  Been done before. Lotsa of C2C woo guests n callers in region. Hope best for them, seriously.

He's pushing his vaudeville show in Everett extra hard tonight, this man has no shame and no brain. Broadway theater is shut down, the greatest entertainers continue to sit on the sidelines unable to do live indoor performances but this brainlet thinks he can drop his hairy arab ass down in small town USA and subject 800 extremely high risk elderly people to potential Covid19 infection. I think he should be criminally charged for trying to pull this off without approval of local authorities.

Part of me though wishes the public embarrassment Noory would receive if the cops bust the live show with irate grannies swinging their walkers at the police. Noory of course would escape out a back door because that's the kind of scam artist he is.

ItsOver

Of course, Jorch has one his joke “tributes” tonight, for his supposed idol Morgus, when all it really is an excuse for Snorge to skip out early.  Don’t let the door hit you, Snorge.  GNS.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 28, 2020, 03:05:48 AM
C2CAM is on life support gays/guys, let's face it.

Mom has located their phylactery. It's going down this year.

Ciardelo

Let's not gloss over the fact that Pube Weenie literally had DMDN and Art's MITD show under his direct control and failed spectacularly.

Now he's going to spam us for an ever-increasing time before this "new" network even starts? How is it going to be a better position than what he had already?

That's bullshit folks. I know it, and you know it.

There is no new network, just a lot of vanity posting from an out-of-work has-been.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 28, 2020, 03:43:46 AM
Let's not gloss over the fact that Pube Weenie literally had DMDN and Art's MITD show under his direct control and failed spectacularly.

Now he's going to spam us for an ever-increasing time before this "new" network even starts? How is it going to be a better position than what he had already?

That's bullshit folks. I know it, and you know it.

There is no new network, just a lot of vanity posting from an out-of-work has-been.

This is exactly why I suggested he do a podcast to track the birth of his new network.

We’ll quickly see if it’s just bullshit.

I don’t think he will do it, which is weird cause it’s easier to spout his BS than type it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 28, 2020, 03:43:46 AM

What are you now? Fourth oldest and fourth retarded? Your interpretation is invalid.

Juan

Morgus (not ours) died.  sNoory cried and left early to play one of his world famous Best Of shows on Morgus.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on August 28, 2020, 04:09:46 AM
What are you now? Fourth oldest and fourth retarded? Your interpretation is invalid.

UR

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 28, 2020, 06:41:11 AM
Morgus (not ours) died.  sNoory cried and left early to play one of his world famous Best Of shows on Morgus.
Another one of Jorch’s morbid traits.  He probably looks forward to numerous passings so he and Tommee can boogaloo out early for Denny’s Grand Slams, while some idiotic recording spins as the lamest of tributes.

I wonder what the replacement host for Snorge will play, when Snorge kicks the bucket.  I vote for a one time play of that dreadful UFO Phil song.  It seems to be appropriate.

Juan

Wouldnt it have to be the pizza roll story?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 28, 2020, 09:33:23 AM
Wouldnt it have to be the pizza roll story?
Ha, ha, ha... that would actually be worth listening to for the unintentional laughs.  But then, I can just pull this BG classic up anytime for the grins.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 28, 2020, 11:00:28 AM
Ha, ha, ha... that would actually be worth listening to for the unintentional laughs.  But then, I can just pull this BG classic up anytime for the grins.

"That's True!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrUoUEvs6g

Uncle Duke

I always thought Bell gluing his lips together on air was funnier than than the pizza roll story.  One of the internet stations that plays his old shows runs that bit, I still laugh when he says there is a piece of his lip in the ash tray.

albrecht

I laughed when Peter said that he could've seen the wedged-shaped Spokane UFO due to its trajectory "if he wasn't on the computer preparing for this show." So Norry caused him- who spend the better part of the past few decades detailing UFO reports and dealing with prank calling kids- to miss seeing a UFO!

Also that Dr.Salla's news site features some stories by him. I want him to be a C2C guest sometime. Could be fun and some fun callers no doubt.

chefist

Coaster animated that vid...miss that guy.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2020, 01:15:45 PM
Coaster animated that vid...miss that guy.
Yes, indeed.  Coaster was brilliant with that video.  I love the little touches, like the pic of Hoagland on the wall.  Beautiful.  ;D