• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: imagine on March 17, 2013, 08:33:01 PM
I really enjoyed Dave Schrader last night too.  Haven't listened to an entire C2C show, other than G. Knapp, in years.

Also haven't heard from any of Noory's lawyers.  Has anyone?  Or has Noory rescinded his latest threat to sue us?

Did Georgie really threaten to sue?  So far free speech is still somewhat protected.  A man can have an opinion, and in my opinion he really sucks.  Unless someone is outright lying about something, I see nothing libelous about stating opinions on his suckiness.  He is also a public figure, and public figures are lampooned all the time.

Where was his threat to sue people?

ufogadfly

Quote from: imagine on March 17, 2013, 08:33:01 PM
I really enjoyed Dave Schrader last night too.  Haven't listened to an entire C2C show, other than G. Knapp, in years.

Also haven't heard from any of Noory's lawyers.  Has anyone?  Or has Noory rescinded his latest threat to sue us?

I, also. Oh, the joy of intelligence for a change.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Titanic on March 16, 2013, 11:11:36 PM
Falkie, your heart is definitely in the right place.  But let me be the jerk who complains about the extra second of my already failing life it takes to skip over your "as sung to" posts.  Don't  bother, good people. I already hate myself for this comment.

It's ok. The muse strikes me and I feel almost compelled to comment and make my small attempt at a song parody. Just think what I could do if I could hook up with Paul Shanklin or Capital Steps or Weird Al.

Not everyone is going to like what I post. I knew that going back to the days of posting on bbs systems and when I used to write to fanzines way back years and years ago.

And always remember that while a mind is a terrible thing to waste, Snoory's has been wasted for years.

Is it too late for a mime to replace Snoory ?

It WOULD be an improvement.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 17, 2013, 12:31:17 AM
Yes, this is some form of Tourette Syndrome for George only without cursing.  The guest will be going on for a few minutes on some topic and Georgie will just blurt out "angels!" or "portal!", usually completely out of context and perplexing to the guest.  The guest continues on, shaking their head, thinking "I can put up with this horse's a$$ for a while longer so I can push my new book...."
Let's call it Noorette's Syndrome. It's a mental problem that causes people to utter senseless comments and questions ("was the flying saucer an angel?"). Sufferers may have DOD (dead-baby obsessive disorder) too. Charitable narcissism, boasting about good deeds, also is linked to Noorette's Syndrome.

michio

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 17, 2013, 10:57:17 PM
Did Georgie really threaten to sue?  So far free speech is still somewhat protected.  A man can have an opinion, and in my opinion he really sucks.  Unless someone is outright lying about something, I see nothing libelous about stating opinions on his suckiness.  He is also a public figure, and public figures are lampooned all the time.

Where was his threat to sue people?

He was asking a lady privacy expert he had on the show a few weeks back (not ^666^) why he couldn't sue people who critique and parody him.  She told him it doesn't work like that in the real world.  Georgie was crushed. Believe me when I say, he would if he could.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 18, 2013, 12:15:56 AM
And always remember that while a mind is a terrible thing to waste, Snoory's has been wasted for years.

Noory has his own version of the famous UNCF slogan. I can't remember what it is, though. I no longer get angry or depressed about the fact that Noory ruined Coast. A waste is a terrible thing to mind. :P

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: onan on March 17, 2013, 06:34:29 PM
I have believed for more than a few years that noory must have "photographs" of someone in upper management.

It could be that animals are in the photographs. I'm talking about panthers at petting zoos, of course. Does anyone remember that reference? Noory said that black leopards might have escaped from petting zoos, which explained sightings of cryptids and OOPA.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: michio on March 18, 2013, 01:26:35 AM
He was asking a lady privacy expert he had on the show a few weeks back (not ^666^) why he couldn't sue people who critique and parody him.  She told him it doesn't work like that in the real world.  Georgie was crushed. Believe me when I say, he would if he could.

It wouldn't surprise me if he hired a crack team to track down "the haters and losers" who have the temerity to not praise him. He must not have read Mad Magazine, and he must not have seen "Saturday Night Live". Of course, the aforementioned were better during their glory days. There's an analogy to be made there somewhere.

Sardondi

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 18, 2013, 01:18:20 AMLet's call it Noorette's Syndrome. It's a mental problem that causes people to utter senseless comments and questions ("was the flying saucer an angel?"). Sufferers may have DOD (dead-baby obsessive disorder) too. Charitable narcissism, boasting about good deeds, also is linked to Noorette's Syndrome.
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

Juan

Oh, boy - tonight's sNooregasm will be a talk about Edgar Cayce prophecy on polar shifts, Planet X and an object on the other side of the sun.  Could it be a portal? Pizza roll?  Angel?

ziznak

Sounds like one of those " i cant sleep from the laughter shows" to me.... can't wait... :P

b_dubb

I've often wondered if PremRad / Noory was paying some Black Hat hackers to attack this site when we have outages. denial of service stuff

ItsOver

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 18, 2013, 03:42:24 PM
Oh, boy - tonight's sNooregasm will be a talk about Edgar Cayce prophecy on polar shifts, Planet X and an object on the other side of the sun.  Could it be a portal? Pizza roll?  Angel?

Yawn.  Another broken-down Shnoory clunker.  What, no shadow rodents?

NoMoreNoory

Ah, me. The oasis in the desert has gone. Back to back nights redolent of what Coast used to be and could be again. Schrader with Jeff Mudgett, followed by Knapp with Dave Paulides: object lessons in how it should be done. Fascinating subjects, intelligent guests and two hosts demonstrating the simple art of competent radio broadcasting, interviewing and talk-show hosting.
And now? Back to the sNooron and Planet Fucking X. Just how many times has Doughboy covered this utter bullcrap in the last few weeks?
Please, please, please go the fuck away, Noory, and leave it to the professionals. You suck.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 18, 2013, 01:18:20 AM
Let's call it Noorette's Syndrome. It's a mental problem that causes people to utter senseless comments and questions ("was the flying saucer an angel?"). Sufferers may have DOD (dead-baby obsessive disorder) too. Charitable narcissism, boasting about good deeds, also is linked to Noorette's Syndrome.

Noorette's Syndrome - I love it!

Let's list some other symptoms/manifestations:

incessant need to name-drop

incessant need to "impress" people by saying you work in St. Louis AND L.A. - and soon to be Hah-wah-eee

Obsession with injured or dead animal shtories

general obsession with the macabre

"adult" ADD

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: michio on March 18, 2013, 01:26:35 AM

I would love to hear this audio.  Anyone a "member" of the "club", the cool people that might be able to get us a copy of this exchange???

ItsOver

Jorch pops back in tonight, like the weasel he is, and just goes through the usual lame motions.  Read the news headlines we've already heard about, complete with the nooryisms of the night, dance around with a few of the supposed C2C regular "experts" for short, nonsensical explanations for the completely brain dead.

Then he'll stumble into his guest with the usual "howwwww are ewwwwwwww" and anybody who is actually still around at this point will just hear some incompetent babbling or slimy snake oil pitches, with Jorch waking up on occasion with his usual cue card remarks.  The only potential thing of minor interest is to see if Jorch dumps the guest after an hour, with no explanation, to finish-up the train wreck with open lines to the trailer parks and mental institutions across the fruited plain.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 18, 2013, 02:27:04 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if he hired a crack team to track down "the haters and losers" who have the temerity to not praise him. He must not have read Mad Magazine, and he must not have seen "Saturday Night Live". Of course, the aforementioned were better during their glory days. There's an analogy to be made there somewhere.

Snoorge never would have even understood Mad or SNL as a young "man", even now as and adult.   It takes a certain amount of intelligence to understand wit, satire, and good comedy in general.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: ziznak on March 18, 2013, 03:43:30 PM
Sounds like one of those " i cant sleep from the laughter shows" to me.... can't wait... :P

I like how Snoorge will introduce a show and say how it's destined to be a classic.  First of all, how egocentric.  Secondly, he still after ten years does not have a "classic" show.  Now there are many Art Bell classic shows, but none with the shallow putrified crap Georgie fills the waves with.

ItsOver

I doubt if Jorch's mommy would let him read Mad magazine or stay up late to watch SNL.  He wouldn't have gotten any of it anyway, then or now.  Watching "Morgus" on the local Motown station was probably the highlight of his childhood. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: b_dubb on March 18, 2013, 04:56:16 PM
I've often wondered if PremRad / Noory was paying some Black Hat hackers to attack this site when we have outages. denial of service stuff
Don't be paranoid.  I've very rarely had any trouble with CoastGab access and can't really recall it as an issue mentioned by others either.

Sardondi

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 18, 2013, 07:28:11 PM
Snoorge never would have even understood Mad or SNL as a young "man", even now as and adult.   It takes a certain amount of intelligence to understand wit, satire, and good comedy in general.

I agree George was never into SNL, because it was more parody humor, which took some intelligence to enjoy. George's Saturday night entertainment was more "Don Kirchner's Rock Concert" ( pronounced 'Rahk Cahnsoit' by Mr. Class Act, Dahn Koishnuh).

Now as far as "MAD Magazine" goes - it's possible George Noory could have been a reader. Usually it was broken down into "MAD" vs. "Cracked". The smarter 12 year olds went for MAD. The slower kids at that age went for the dumbed-down pie-in-the-face humor in "Cracked"...and that was definitely George at age 12. But I believe it's quite possible George could have graduated to MAD: when he was 18. Which is just sad. The smart kids who were reading MAD when they were 12, had graduated to "Harvard Lampoon" and "National Lampoon" by the time they were 18. I can just about George never read a "National Lampoon" in his life.

But "National Lampoon" did have titty cartoons in the 70's. So maybe George had a fetish for big floppy titties. Which would also explain Tommy's presence.

Quote from: Sardondi on March 18, 2013, 09:44:45 PM

But "National Lampoon" did have titty cartoons in the 70's. So maybe George had a fetish for big floppy titties. Which would also explain Tommy's presence.

that line with my chest cold plus the spontaneous cough/laugh equal a soft lumpy goo covered LCD..... widescreen.  8)

Roy Hinkley

"... two or three shhrink-wrapped pallets, and there gone like locusses."  (George's plural of locusts)

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Sardondi on March 18, 2013, 09:44:45 PM
I agree George was never into SNL, because it was more parody humor, which took some intelligence to enjoy. George's Saturday night entertainment was more "Don Kirchner's Rock Concert" ( pronounced 'Rahk Cahnsoit' by Mr. Class Act, Dahn Koishnuh).

Now as far as "MAD Magazine" goes - it's possible George Noory could have been a reader. Usually it was broken down into "MAD" vs. "Cracked". The smarter 12 year olds went for MAD. The slower kids at that age went for the dumbed-down pie-in-the-face humor in "Cracked"...and that was definitely George at age 12. But I believe it's quite possible George could have graduated to MAD: when he was 18. Which is just sad. The smart kids who were reading MAD when they were 12, had graduated to "Harvard Lampoon" and "National Lampoon" by the time they were 18. I can just about George never read a "National Lampoon" in his life.

I think the most Georgie ever got out of "Mad" was how to fold-over the back cover to get the shhtrange new picture....

As far as boobies, I'm thinking Georgie was a card-carrying member of the Never-touch-A-Boobie Tribe for quite some time well into his twenties....

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 18, 2013, 07:28:11 PM
Speaking of good humor, I love your material. One picture is worth a thousand jokes. They're like crystallized parodies.

(Not) George Noory: "That Hazel sure is a hoot."

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 18, 2013, 11:25:47 PM
Speaking of good humor, I love your material. One picture is worth a thousand jokes. They're like crystallized parodies.

(Not) George Noory: "That Hazel sure is a hoot."

Thank you Nucky Nolan, I appreciate the kind words!!

Roy Hinkley

There's a place for photos of George, but no one seems to go there..... so here is one for tonight:

NoMoreNoory

Loving Joorch's Latin accent. Petrrrrrooooss Rrrrrromahnoooosss. Total idiot.

herbalizer

Has anyone ever seen or heard George acknowledge that he has a huge base of people that hate him and what he's done to Coast to Coast? I really hope he is aware of it. I need him to know how badly he sucks.